Why are millennials still investing in this crap?

Why are millennials still investing in this crap?

we're watching CNBC at the same time.
NICE....

only boomers are in it because their children use it

millenials are balls deep in facebook stock

>millenials
>lol, i use this product xD
>that means everyone uses it
>whoa, they did an update on my iphone
>they must be making lots of revenue to make an update
>ill invest my grandfathers inheritance into snapchat xD

Facebook is pretty much safe unless Google plus comes up as successful.. and that's not going to happen soo...

a lot of the new investing is unironically this
old people who see the dank millennial gains and are hopping onto questionable tech stocks

friendly reminder that new age media like Facebook, Snap, instagram ect are the leading cause of suicide in youth

>millennials buy stocks

This actually makes me mad... How fucking retarted do you have to be to be suicidal because of social Media? Fucking really? If they feel suicidal for such a little thing then it's fucking good they take their own lives... Society is already full of weak people, no need for more

>are the leading cause of suicide in youth

...according to Dr Phil

I don't know, I looked into Facebook stock a few times, but every time, I keep coming back to that their only source of revenue is from displaying ads. How much bigger can they grow? That's my concern, but I still wonder if it might be $1000 a share one day.

Fuck, I knew I should have kept my short open.

Oddly enough, a ton of people keep bringing up stocks lately. Even my one friend who never saves a dime, is at the bar everynight either working/drinking, mentioned that everyone he knows is buying stocks and they use it like a savings account now that we have those no-fee trading apps.

>move savings to stocks
>emergency comes up, just sell

they dont even realize the bear market is literally right around the corner lmao

If you kill yourself over social media, you are a weak minded waste of a human and wouldnt have amounted to anything anyway

They constantly try to make new things. I.e. bought Instagram which made their worth a lot more... And you know Facebook isn't going to crash.. so it can only get bigger

This is a good time to buy SNAP anyway because of how much of a fail the specticles were. Also, it's got me laid, so it can't be that bad to hold for a year or two.

This reminds me of John F. Kennedy's father. Supposedly, he got rich from timing the stock market just right and selling all his stocks right before the great depression happened.

He said he knew it was time to sell because the street boy who was shining his shoes told him that he put every dollar he made into the stock market. When the boy told him that, he knew it was time to exit because a big crash was right around the corner.

Supposedly, I don't know if the story's true.

(((After hours)))
(((Stocks)))

why wouldn't you buy snap now?

Millenials don't invest.
How much people in your social circle do you know that invests in stocks ?

Even if it isn't, it's still applicable to everything else. My friend who is a bus driver is already invested in crypto. If that isn't a sign to pull out, I don't know what will.

I mean your friend might just be autistic, which is pretty likely if he's connected to you, someone who posts here. I wouldn't call that over-saturation just yet.

only the stupid ones that don't know how to deal with cryptocurrencies. when trading shitcoins becomes as easy as signing up for a robinhood account they'll be even more dumb money

Then we're all autistic then. Did you lose all your money in LINK?

It's still not that mainstream even if it looks like it is, just compare the value of the stock market and crypto.

nope, being a little bitch is the leading cause of suicide in youth. same as it always has been.

image is way outdated. mcap is over 100B now.

Jesus, what are he and his friends buying? Sounds like I should enter some targeted shorts before this bubble pops.

>then we're all autistic then
now you're getting it.

>LINK
Nope, that was actually a good call from Veeky Forums, for once. Got in at $0.19 when it was only on Etherdelta, and sold at $0.40 when it was listed on Binance. I wanted to believe it would go higher like the shills said it would, but when it stopped all growth and started stagnating, I knew it was time to exit.

Smart. You did good, my man.