LINK FUNDS STOLEN IN PARITY HACK

THIS JUST IN FROM RORY ON SLACK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S OVER. FUCKING SELL.

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS FUD

Meanwhile Sergey eating at McDonalds.

Sergays gonna be pissed when he goes to sell more eth for next weeks fast food.

FUD. Stop to deny the truth. Chainlink will never be a top 50 coin.

This isn't real

Is this real

Can someone confirm/deny?

Kek if this is true then they better pump the fucking price to $100 like Jun Hasegawa now boys or else they're fucked. If the price skyrockets they can easily recover the losses using the reserved LINKs.

>Hacked
so, the hacker basically hacked into an ETHEREUM ACCOUNT?
Guys, are you retarded?

Guys its fucking fake

if this were true it would just reduce the available supply of LINK, so it would be good for link holders lmao

Sergay wasted $15MM on McDonalds and the rest is now locked up in a Parity wallet.
SELL SELL SELL

I actually wish its true so Sergey will move his ass to pump the LINK price to recover their losses.

rory [11:12 PM]
Just to let everyone know, our wallets or funds were not impacted by the Parity Hack

ETH funds = / = Link token. Pajeets on this board are dropping IQ points from day to day..

Wtf do you retards put MM

Of course it's fake. Link funds were used to buy 32 Million $1 McDonalds burgers held by Sergey safely in his person.

We should put food on the blockchain so Sergey can eat it all, so I can get my money back pls.

I don't see why funds couldn't consist of tokens as well

t. brainlet.

>Rent Free

get into your containment thread linkies

HOLY. FUCK. IT'S. SO. OGRE.

>What is an ICO?

AAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHA *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAGET ANNIHILATWED YOU FOOKS
That's what you get for trusting a project conducted by a fat beta man named sergheys GET REKT LINK will NEVER be worth more than it is now. Shit token built on a shit platform... How many of you lost your FUCKING LIFE SAVINGS on this shit? Fucking priceless... The best of it all is that I know most linkies are also POLtards XD... in the end, I guess vitalik will still manage to JUST you cucks for good.. lol... how does it fucking feel, seriously?

Link tokens are contained in ETH wallets, brainlet.

it's not real because it's not a hack, it's a bug in a contract, and the the bug is just that coins can't be withdrawn so nothing can be stolen

No. NOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only 1/3 of all generated tokens were sold in the ICO, they still have a lot of them.

It's roman numerals dumbass

>m is 1000x
>mm is 1000x1000x

If you said 15m, there is confusion whether you mean 15k or 15mm because 15m *looks* like shorthand for million but is accepted shorthand for thousand

FUCKING HELL WHY

>these original Van Goghs were lost in a fire so they can't be stolen
Although money skelly will prolly just bail them all out ofc

????

I legitimately did not know that

SELL SELL SELL

Maybe 30 years ago, old man. Nobody uses m for thousand now

that burger emoji

Thats just fucking stupid must be third world thing

Soy boy Sergey took all the linkies away.
There will be with out a doubt, more suicides today

Wow fucking amateur team here. They just flushed my investment down the toilet. Unbelievable. Just fucking sold my measly 20k link.

OMG I INVESTED ALL MY MONEY IN LINK!!!! MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!! SELL SELL SELL!!! CRASH TAKING PLACE AT 6!!!!

Nice try bud

Fuck off with your FUD.

>Two phone posts of the same thing at the same time by two different people
Nice to see the LIDF is in full force.

Should've bought ZAP

RORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU FLATHEADED KEK LIST LINK ON BITTREX

Yeah exactly, an international standard sorta thing. consider that thousand in french is mille.