Just made my first crypto purchase

>just made my first crypto purchase
>bought 1.5 BTC with all my savings
am I going to make it?

Only if you put it all into stackcoin

Have fun killing yourself when it dips down to 5k again in a week around the fork.

You should consider to move your money into altcoins, because btc will likely crash before/after the fork.

This is literally not the best time to hold btc.

>Buying during the biggest pump in btc history
>am I going to make it?

Just buy Alts ffs, btc is bloated af right now

Put some into AC's next pump, last one had 50% returns if you sold during their sell signal
discord.gg/x6pM6th

So to avoid that, buy KMD, XMR, OMG and LTC. You can also gamble ~5% of your portfolio on LMC or XLM or TRX.

You may also wish to replace one of the four main holds by something a little less conservative. In which case, I suggest ETP.

1)Buy XMR with your BTC
2)Wait until a day after the fork
3)Buy back BTC, probably have 2+

>bought 1.5 BTC with all my savings

maybe let this grow until a couple days before 2x fork (~nov 14) and then split among alts

by the time the fork happens a lot of volume will flow into other coins. safer alts to consider are high mcap stuff like ETH, NEO, XRP, etc. bizfags will suggest OMG/LINK and other speculative higher risk coins (that may end up booming the most), which are good but even less than 0.1 btc in these could end up being worth a lot

What about BCH? Word is Chinese miners are colluding to push it

Did you do any research at all before that purchase? Just realize you're about to lose at least 30% of that on DOTF.

OMG, LTC, and FUN

If u got balls go all in etp you will have 15btc next year

Pink Wojack incoming

my idea was to just hold this a couple of years because im in uni. friends IRL were into altcoins for a while and they only ever lost money.
if it really is a bad idea ill sell it again and wait until after fork?

Here's some good tips:

All altcoins are pajeet scams or otherwise worthless, pajeet shills are all over this board

Besides the pajeet shills, everyone on Veeky Forums is completely retarded, never follow advice here - pretty much NOBODY has a clue what they're doing here.

Buy BTC and ETH, these are the coins with potential, wait for the fork to buy BTC because there could be a good price dip to get it cheaper.

Hold it for 4-5 years and don‘t listen to this stupid niggers here.

If you're in for the long term (2 or 3 years) then you're good.

Keep your btc in cold storage like ledger s nano.

>Buying a sideways moving coin

Don't panic when it hits 1402 in December

Screenshot and 'em

THIS
don't ever listen to shitcoiners who lost all their btc like retards and now try to talk you into doing the same
I'm not gonna go into the detail as to why and when, but trust me, if you keep your btc you'll come back to this board in 3 years and laugh at 95% of the people here
There are some good alts, good utility tokens, but that requires a lot of knowledge, of the tech, the market, everything, basicly it's not worth it

I wanted the free b2x coins. thats why I bought now. was this a retard move?
and of course, I am sceptical of anything on Veeky Forums so I dont trust anything shilled on this board one bit. but I was hoping it would have like-minded people.
yeah, I got one of those ledgers
thanks, guess ill stay away from altcoins completely since I really dont have a lot of spare time

BTC is going down so don't put your money in alts and buy back BTC when you increased your BTC. Listen to these retards if you wish to lose money over the next few months. BTC ain't pumping for no reason.

Sure, get the B2X but don't hold BTC, it will go down after the fork. Best bet is to get B2X then switch to alts until the BTC dip is over. It might not be 20 30 40% but it can easily be 15% while coins like XMR go up 30%. It's your call but you can easily increase your BTC.

OP, don't listen to people saying put it all into alts. It might be a good idea to put it in alts until right after the fork hits (BTC will drop a bit and alts will rise) so you can trade your alts for btc and make a profit. However, do not throw it all into alts after this, keep at least half of btc, perhaps even more.
I myself have 1btc and 1btc worth of alts, but will trade most of that back into btc after fork.
You will make much more money just holding btc that gambling on alts. Just hold and maybe have some money in alts to mess around with but dont hold bags, only invest in coins that will gain you profit over the short term (a few days). The end goal should be to increase how much btc you have.

>11k savings
>in uni

Thx mommy and daddy :)

I would hold it and see where this go's personally people are saying prices like 25k-100k worth a try for the big potential pay off. Only risk what your willing to lose. Gold and silver on the other hand is the more secure and long term if you physically have them.

Think of bitcoin as the bet and and precious metals as safe cash and solid long term investment as metals will skyrocket at some point when the dollor collapses and it will colapses

>uni
>holding physical gold/silver
enjoy getting murdered by your class mates when they find out

shitcoins are ideal for students, any digital investment is.

Ok if you are just hodling for a few years, disregard what I said earlier. You're fine but just don't lose your shit if it goes down to $4-5k and stays there for a few weeks/months. Long term $7k will be nothing.

You don't get it, b2x is designed to killing the core chain. Even if you get twice the coins, some will eventually be worthless.