Short term? mid term? long term?

Any thoughts ? It's going to be added to huobi.

Looking at this. Chart doesn't look that good. I understand that it's new on Bittrex but chart indicates low volume and downward trend.

You came too late probably. It's not launching before April so there will be dips to buy in before that. Watch the coin though.

Was thinking the same

Alpha will be launching this week and will be usable. There is a community already waiting to use it. This is good across all terms. Long term Ripio is going to skyrocket. Next year is looking really good for this one. It already being on Bittrex gives it the volume needed to grow.

according to trex chart people bought from 20k all the way down to 2k.

Is this accurate? are people really that stupid to buy at 20k?

I think there is no volume because people are scare it dumps like every coin. it will most probably will.

2k BTC last 24h volume, i wouldnt call that no volume. Most of it was dumping volume though

What's with all the credit coins recently?

And another retard that doesn't understand the difference between daily and hourly volume. Join the other RCN threads you can read me rant there.

Quick reminder that a PnD also increases the 24h volume significantly. Still think you're all knowing user?

2.5x by tomorrow morning

5x this week

i understand that tard, thats why i said 24h volume

where can i look last hour volume anyway?

I refuse to answer that question. You are beneath me.

Die faggot

We all die user
>Die Bart, Die

>volume raising 1 BTC every minute
>low volume

Ok.

you will die first for being mean to a random on an internet meme board. God does not forgive that kind of evil

>low volume
>1977 btc

Not mean though. Just being direct, because I am still right, as I halfheartedly explained to you. And in all honesty, if you don't even know how to check hourly volume you shouldn't be here.

#makebizgreatagain

Probably never was great to begin with but you get the point.

Also, do you see what I have to deal with here?

Here look
Another one. Do you get me.

yeah i get it smartass. I figured out how to check hourly volume you have to put 1hr on bittrex chart then look at the V on each hour.
I was looking for some table with many cryptos though, not having to check one by one. Thanks for nothing.

No no, don't you see. We've both grown. I did teach you smth. You don't have to say thx but at least now you are better than

why are people this stupid. Its so fresh its impossible that someone is holding bags below 2000 SAT and I see it is being traded below.

t. 2400 SAT buyer

On biz everyone is always a "bagholder" never mind the history of a coin or its potential.

O btw do you now why it's still increasing and not rapidly decreasing? Because you as well are looking at the 24h volume and guess what! It's been less than 24h on Bittrex. So the coming hours the volume literally can only go up. But I guess this was too hard for you wasn't it.

So within an hour or 10, the "volume" is going to be

It's getting released on Huobi in a couple of hours and it's 24 hours of free trading to begin with. It will moon, bitches.