LINK big fat buy wall

SomethingĀ“s about to happen

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

Already solved in.

Delete this im still accumulating and don't want plebs to know about my money coin

Hi /biz

Just wanted to let you know that a lot of the FUD about LINK and "Sergey is fat haha" posts is coming from us accumulators to scare away noobs and weak hands

I have been buying the low 20s for a week now, and hope to do so until the BTC fork

A sincere thank you for all those comfy HODLs :)

Im buying more mother bitch!

Which part of that is the buy wall? The red or green

the black

Green

Your mother bitch is mother bitch, you bitch bastird.

Fuck u butch fogarts, oracle es MAJOR problem

Priced in

that buywall is priced in

Motherbitch donnnnnnnn't....

Fuck you, bitch mother bastird, you are whore goat. Oracle is number 1 problem in space. Fuck you and fuck whore mother goat.

So I have some major doubts about the longevity and sustainability of Ethereum, but I love the idea of LINK. Can someone tell me what happens to LINK if Ethereum goes down the shitter? Since LINK is just an ERC20 token? Would it be able to branch of somehow?

reddit-tier circlejerking.

If it goes up to the high 20s should i sell?

Its bound to crash again before the fork

What if it gets listed on a major exchange while you don't hold it ?
What if Sergey finally make a good announcement ?

I wouldn't risk it

Coulda sold at 32cents right after the last fork but didnt.....Probably HODL until after the fork but i do kinda need to cash out about 3k sometime in the next two weeks

what the fuck does "priced in" even mean

its priced in dont worry it'll go down

already taken into account

QUESTION ABOUT THE TOKENS

So I have some LINK and consider upping my rank but I'm not sure how valuable the token itself can be even when it goes mainstream
As we all know the node operators will be getting paid with LINK and here is the question, how much effort does running a node take? can you run multiple nodes on one pc? I heard you can do it with your PC turned off (so it's kinda more efficient but also the electricity cost is not gonna be priced in in the tokens)
and one more question, let's say a bank or some institution needs the service, how do they decide how many node operators will they need?
is it correct to say that the more operators the more trustless it is?

yes

Solved in

who then decides about the amount of nodes needed for a specific task?
how about the difficulty of running one (which the token's value will be dependent on)?

the company decides how trustless it wants to be. more nodes more trustless. the difficulty of running one depends on how much link you have. larger amounts get priority, kind of like a reputation system. the value of the token comes from this combined with how much it's actually adopted. nodes sending good information consistently are rewarded with link.

wow, has sergey gone bald too?

Hello and what software is giving you this screenshot?