If all continents had been isolated

Would the american civilizations be above European, African and Australasian ?

It's not really possible to guess.

Isolated from what period?

they'd just keep building pyramids until they floated into space and died

the aztecs were 10 to 15% better than aboriginals so no

let's say they develop in isolation starting in 20,000 BC. Europe in one continent, Asia in another, Africa and Austria in others.

It's an impossible question to answer because the geography of those regions would have to be different to have them be isolated, which would change how they developed.

They'd be ahead of Australia though by virtue of the Americas and Austrarlia already being isolated, and Austarlia never even developed agricultural villages, AFAIK, full urban citiies and political states in the americas

You are fucking retarded. The Aztecs were bronze age level in terms of economics, military complexity, mathmatics, and metallurgy, and were classical antiquity/iron age level in terms of the Arts, cities for the most part, and governance and politics, and outright ahead of or on par with europe in terms of agriculture and irragation/waterworks, and sanitation. The Aztec capital was outright tied with Paris and Consatople for being the largest city in the world at the time outside of Asia, and was basically a more complicated, larger venice.

Read
For starters

I just wanted to post a PSA real quick. Posting stupid shit like this, is the quickest way to show you're an idiot. Not only did this person throw around some arbitrary number, they failed to define the criteria for "better" failed to post any type of source, and failed to post an intelligent comment. These are the posts you need to ignore and dismiss as nothing more than a /pol/ tier shit post. Even if it isn't /pol/ related, treat the idiot as you would any other idiot posting an IQ thread for the 100th time.
Thank you
This PSA was brought to you by the StopBeingADumbSackOfShit® organization.

>australasian civilization

Funny joke. South-east Asians are literally the niggers of Asia.

>tfw this kid achieved what none of us will ever do by touching an attractive woman's body

The reason why Asian and European culture and civilization starred to progress so much is becsusr they had actual animals that they could tame and gather food off of, since vegetables alone don't have much nutrition. Asia and Europe had cows, chickens and pigs, Africa barely had them and the Americas didn't have them at all. With a constant focus on getting food, a basic human need, progression goes to a halt.

Now if you ask this question you need to include which continents had those farm animals it'd be obvious which continent would be superior.

What about buffalo? Why couldn't they have been domesticated? Deer? Elk? Caribou? I get what you're saying and I agree, but done pretend as if they didn't have plenty of opportunity for domestication on large animals. South America is obvious, as dense jungles would Boy favor large animals. But North America has plenty of animals that were perfect for domestication.

This has been clarified in many threads, but I'm too drunk to even search for it. Have fun with the (You)s.

Speak for yourself, idiot who doesn't know how easy it is to order a hooker online.

>Uhhhhhhh I can't
Just say that next time and save us both the effort.

Who can say for certain. I too was surprised, considering how difficult it must have been to make corn a staple, domesticating what is arguably the most easily tamed bovine should have been a snap.

>Africa didn't have cows, birds, or pigs
Imagine being this retarded.

I'd imagine it to be hard to domesticate a violent animal that likes to stick in big groups with only clubs and pointy sticks.
As for elk and such, I imagine they are hard to be domesticated as well, since there is not much recorded history of the domestication of elk.

ok

I'd work on how to properly construct arguments if I were you, maybe more people would talk to you. Who knows! Just friendly advice though.

Is North America broken off from South America
Mayans still die out due to drought
Aztecs stay violent heathens
Inca prophesie more doom days but don’t advance metallurgy much
Asia is still the best due to China + Anatolia giving chinese, median and Lydian empires

>don't advance metallurgy
Earliest tin-bronze in southamerica is from 700AD. What could incans advance in 800 years compared to middle-easterners?

As if cows don't stick to big herds? Horses? Both of these are herd animals. Cows and bison ate literally in the same Subfamily and you have 0 empirical evidence that wild bison are any more dangerous than wild bovine. Also, it's a good thing you completely skipped deer. As if they've never been domesticated.

OK i'll do a quickie, since I can't spend much more time here. Deer have also been domesticated, but have the same fate as the elk, they don't have much history on it due to it being harder and it having better alternatives. Those 2 factors make deer an inferior species to exploit.
Also, use common sense, buffalos are more aggressive, or else the Native Americans would've already tamed them.

>having better alternatives
The native Americans didn't have an alternative you idiot. That's the fucking point. They didn't make the most of what they had. They didn't make anything of it. Buffalos are not more aggressive than bovine. You're clearly some suburb kid who has never had to deal with a pissed off bull. There's a reason we have to keep them separated from the rest of the heard in captivity, you stupid fuck. Again, you presented no arguments except "you should just know bro" I do know, retard. I've lived less than 30 minutes from yellowstone for 17 years of my life which happened to be on a cattle farm. I've dealt with both bovine and bison for longer than you've been able to get drunk and post stupid uneducated tripe on Veeky Forums.

My point was they’ll still be very tribal and wot have the armour of Europeans of the renaissance

Without the Mediterranean formed by the African and Asian Continents, and the breadbasket of Egypt, Rome is limited to the land area of modern-day Italy, and Europe remains desolate for most of antiquity.

>all the different type of cool aesthetics this would create

I posted an answer to this on /v/, so i'm copying it

>Not every animal is domesticated, there's a few specific criteria

>They cannot be picky eaters
>They must reach maturity quickly relative to the humans
>Be willing to breed in captivity
>Be docile by nature
>Cannot have a strong tendency to panic and flee when startled
>Must conform to a social hierarchy

>Even Zebra, despite being so closely related to horses they can interbreed, aren't domesticatable: They fail the 5th point there. Modern buffallo that are farmed are heavily interbred with domestic cattle to make them tame: Buffallo suffer from the same problem, are also drastically more dangerous when angered, etc

>It's not like the Mesoamericans and Andeans were incabale of domestication: They had domesticated bees, fowl, they both had dogs, the Andes had domesticated guinea pigs and llamas (which they DID use to some extent for carrying supplies, IIRC, but they are sort of shit at it) , and the Mesoamericans had arguably domesticated rabbits (it';s hard to tell if it was true domestication)

>Also, Bison are like, thousands of miles away from Mesoamerica, and there's a huge, shithole of a desert seperating Mesoamerica from the US cultural regions: People lived there, but only small tribes vs actual urban, city based empires and kingdoms in Mesoamerica, and Mesoamerica could only manage to do indirect trrade and cultural diffussion up through it (you can find maccaw feathers, rubber balls, and mesoamerican style ball courts in some southwest US sites), never sustained trade/travel. You had the same problem going south; They never did dirrect trade or contact with the Andean region because too much of central america is just a shithole of a swamp and jungle: Even today, the Darién Gap in colombia is basically impassable

Also the Mesoamericans did, in fact, keep tamed deer, but I don'tt think they ever actually domesticated them: They are super skittish and fail a lot of those criteria I mention

>tribal

Both Mesoamerica and the Andes were entirely urban and state society based for over a thousand years before europeans showed up. You only saw tribes in the middle of nowhere at the edge of those regions in the deserts and jungles and shit.

Read and and all theiir followup posts. Not trying to give you shit user, but you clearly don't know much about those places (and that's okay, most people don't), and those posts are a really good, semi-detailed starting resource

Nice tought user

You don't need great animals for nutrition. There's plants that have a high protein content. The Americas did not have those either though, at least not in a form that is easily cultivated.

>austria

Austria gets its own continent? Ehy?

No they were smarter end of story.

>deers
>horses
>absolutely not docile by nature
>very strong panic reflexes
>domesticated anyway
and they say steppe people arent just better

>tfw comfy teepee tourist hotel
>wake up and look at view of great plains stretching out beyond the horizon
>the swift summer breeze inviting you to just enjoy nature
>settle around the totem pole for corn and buffalo breakfast or whatever it is they eat
America could've been so comfy desu

Colonialism was a mistake, Imperialism is only okay if it's done against the people of your own race