Can you be racist if you understand history?

To the random Veeky Forums poster the fact that native americans had not domesticated horses, had not invented gunpowder or iron work like the Europeans would seem as a sign of racial inferiority, but if you know history you would realize that neither of those things were invented by Europeans and were learned from other people, while the American continent developed in isolation.

It's almost like these overweight underachieving virgin neets use racism to feel better about themselves.

i wrote a big post and then cancelled it realising it was futile. you got it in one sentence. good work fella.

Horses were domesticated by Indo-Europeans you brainlet.

>Hey dude some brown people did cooler stuff than your "race" like thousands of years ago haha, bet you feel stupid for not wanting your country to be flooded by third worlders now huh? fucking white piece of shit...

He said nothing the like

Literally none of those things you mentioned.

>Indo-European steppe people
>Europeans

>use racial inferiority as your main argument against free immigration
>realize you have no solid argument after losing that
you dug yourself in this hole retard

Many Europeans descend from them retard.

so do indo-iranians

Sure. And? Iranians are still more "European" than some mongreloids like Sicilians.

North and Eastern Europeans have thrice the steppe admixture of Iranians today. They are mostly Iranian_neolithic.

> the fact that native americans had not domesticated horses, had not invented gunpowder [is] a sign of racial inferiority
I have never seen anyone say this, not even /pol/

It is a huge strawman erected by Jared Diamond in Guns, Germs and Steel.

>Europeans are a race
You damn americans really need to decide on what you mean by race, the are so many reasons to look down on the natives in SEA, america and africa but non of them is some badly defined biological term that only you obsess about

>Horses in precolumbian america

Don't fool yourself Reza Shah. Even the darkest Sicilian is miles closer to the European cluster than Iranians are, genetic wise.

>wanting to be among your own people and not wanting your people to be bred out of existence in your own nations is not a valid argument

How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

/thread

it's a nonsensical argument

I've seen this error a lot. It makes me cringe.

>t. non-white or self-hating white

I havent either, they just talk about how alot of them are drunkards, which is an accurate criticism

Inaccurate drawing, she should be wearing an apron or skirt. And if she has a top assuming it's not summer time, she would be wearing a cape or shirt.

I've seen it brought up multiple times. The criticism that's leveled at meso and native Americans and Africans that they're inherently inferior to Europeans because they didn't develop at the same pace, at the same time, in the same ways.

I have Masters in history and recognize that Africa is a shithole.
Native Americans are a different matter

It's more inaccurate in that Anglos brought wives, they didn't breed with the natives like the Spaniards did.

The worst is when they use environmental factors as an excuse for why northern europeans had civilization later then alot of other places yet they refuse to apply the same logic to africa or the americas

>wah wah I saw a brown person on the bus and I'm afraid of brown people and I think racial conflict is inevitable and I can't possibly consider brown people there same as me because /pol/ told me they were all inherently evil

We don't know who domesticated the horses.

As arousing as this is, it's extremely inaccurate

good point.

Is it true the French did mix with them though? I know the Portuguese did.

Wtf I hate white people now

crackers will pay reparations

>(You)

Everyone mixed, don't be daft. It wasn't exclusive to one group of people. You know damn well no Englishman turned down getting his dick sucked any more than any Frenchman or any Portuguese.

This

turned down raping*

This too. My last name is Sheffield. I'm about as pasty white as you can get. Even then I have Cherokee and Navajo on my mother's side because her great grandfather/ grand father had a fetish for savages.

I believe that environnement is more important than genes.

Not that genes are irrelevant, but genes aren't frozen and intelligence of a group can improve over time.

everything we associate with civilization comes from these four areas.

people from everywhere else are descendants of savages who learned civilization from these four peoples.

The Olmec mask is not from -1500 BCE.

Racism, like nationalism, is a useful but dangerous tool that must be used with care.