I will be rich

i will be rich

If you can somehow revive this dead meme single-handedly (mostly by paying pajeets to raid/shill on reddit), then I would say that you have a fair shot.

i have no job and no money to buy real coins
its my only hope user

>39 Doge
Bro, c'mon.

Shill me your faucets. moondogecoin?

Yes.
That and I have moonlitecoin and moonbitcoin running and I just keep converting them on coinpot to dogecoin.

Add Bitfun too the Coinpot team and convert everything on Coinpot as you're doing, send on exchanges, wait DOGE to pump to 80-100 sats and profit.
But you won't make it just with faucets, save even $10 here and there and buy BTC and then bet on low market cap alts.

If you want to go on with faucets, try freebitco.in too (if you want to use my ref code 7041592 , thank you) you get free satoshi that you can use to also buy lottery tickets, every week there's more or less 2 BTC as 1st prize.

I will use your ref code.

Well fuck I already have an account.
Sorry user.

No problem, anyway use it, is one the most reliable faucets.

Earn sats every hour, multiply them playing the HI-LO game (try to not lose them all lol) and buy lottery ticket, that's what I do, few chances but someone every week win, so why not to try...

I'm still new to this crypto shit.
Where do I go once I withdrawal my DC? Should i be doing LTC instead?

I was planning on actually saving up my coins and trying to do some Blackjack since I kind of like that game.

Since someone already brought up freebitco.in, i'll post an advice about it.

use your reward points to buy reward point bonus, if you make a claim more than 12 times while the bonus is in effect, it'llbe worth it
Then, when you've gotten enough RPs you buy the 500% BTC bonus for 1600 RPs.
Don't bother with the 1000% bonus, since it only boosts your lowest payout, so it might actually backfire for you

Also, you might want to send a low amount of sats from moonbitcoin to freebitco.in, so you get interest each day. The interest will only be at minimum 3 sats per day, but it's still something.

If someone would like to use my ref code, it's 7250883

Damn, bitfun gives a ton of sats. Already up to 50 Dogecoin.

>moonbit.co.in
/ref=5bc89c9f4e41

refer code swap thread? you do me and ill do you senpai

dont mind me, just farming beans

Where is this at?

I mined over a million dogecoins on the day it came out. It took like 5 minutes, literally... I fucked myself for not continuing to mine it for the rest of the first month, I would have had more than 50 million dogecoins at that point.

fuck me.

earncrypto, western countrys have videos you can load up on a phone or laptop and earn passively

>earncrypto
How much have you made off it?

Also should I just sit on this Doge coin? Will this dead meme ever revive itself?

Got factom?

No.
Like I said I have no job or money. I am just fucking around with pocket change. Not even pocket change - just small fucking pennies.

I like dogecoin just because its cheap to move from site to wallet to exchange. I just convert everything into btc/eth/ltc and keep it on exchanges.

Im earning maybe a little less than $30 worth each month. I started earning bitbean so I can try to stake with them to see if I can earn/grow quicker.

That video thing is only woking in the US?
The only way I can earn decently there is doing data entry activities