Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash

ATM i have my money in Bitcoin, but my gut tells me that i should switch to Bitcoin cash.

Is bitcoin cash the original bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/nick-szabo-talks-necessity-of-second-layer-blockchain-on-top-of-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop reading the latest (((news))) on crypto sites

yes if you compared the code without knowing the names no one would believe btc is bitcoin

Even if bitcoin cash was the real bitcoin, it wouldn’t matter. Whatever is called BTC will win.

nice not so thinly veiled bcash shill thread

>Chinese knockoff

Sage goes in the options field

yes, with slightly bigger blocks and much cheaper fees + much faster transactions

your gut is fucktarded.

i see tears in your future my retarded friend

>centralized

>2 devs working on it, one is doing an ICO for some shit coin

you're a fucking monkey!

>but muh coffee!

eat a dick faggot! you are as clueless about crypto and bitcoin as my 2 year old.

no! there is one train.. called bitcoin that has segwit enabled on it, and everything else popping out the side is a shitcoin! do you understand?

I can't understand shills,if they are trying to stop people buying bch these comments would do the opposite. Not an argument amongst them

Segwit2X will replace bitcoin Cash. That is why it is trading futures at $1,500, and why Barry is mass dumping Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin Cashers are AIDS ridden Somali Butt Pirates.

I recently converted all my BTC to BCH. Thoughts on my next move? What would YOU do?

What coin are you talking about? This thread is discussing Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin Cash has 6 separate teams working independently on it.

Ummmmmmmm, holy shit, user. I have lots of inside info, so I never would have done that in the first place. I suppose you could ride it out, but there will be a point at which these scammers short Bitcoin Cash and Dump. Only they know when that will be.

Dude noone is going to warn you they're dumping 150k coins, they'd crash the market.

These kikes are simply attempting to push the market price down to buy more.

>Is btc btc ?
The miners decide

Bitcoin is going to continue to fork endlessly while Bitcoin Cash will not fork. This is what I understand will occur, yes?

what part of india are you from?

Greensborough, melbourne, victoria 3088

KYS rajesh

I realize when I read what I wrote back out loud it sounds like a pajeet's writing, but I can assure you I am not a streetshitter, I'm just a newfag doing things he probably shouldn't before knowing better in order to learn the hard way.

apologies friend i thought you were saying they were going to dump bch but i see by your previous comment you meant btc

Oh nice area man my grandmother lives there

Don't worry about the pajeet bud, they're paid shills/fudders and won't go away until BTC is dead sadly.

On the brightside that is likely to be pretty soon.

So thread consensus is get the FUCK out of Bitcoin and get into BITCOIN CASH immediately.

Yes, don't believe these corporate fudders trying to shill the current abomination of a fork as the real bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is the original vision of Bitcoin and people are noticing this.

>]
why havnt bth gone down? it's sable

Here's an argument:

Bcash is a centralized piece of shit designed to steal Bitcoin's brand name. Larger blocks are a non-solution to the scaling problem and will reduce the rate of independent node growth, thus making Bitcoin less robust.

Nick Szabo, Adam Back, Andreas Antonopolous, and Charlie Lee are against the blocksize increase. Back was literally cited in the Bitcoin whitepaper and it is likely that Nick Szabo, whose Bitgold was the inspiration for Bitcoin, was a contributer to the Satoshi Nakamoto team.

The intellectual weight is behind core. Increasing the blocksize is not a solution, it is a false promise. This has been explained again and again. Independent Bitocin nodes need to be trivial to run and we need alternate methods like radio transmition to ensure that the network is robust as possible in case of internet failure. That security is an absolute necessity.

If bcash wasn't trying to steal Bitcoin's name and brand, there wouldn't be a problem. It could be yet another shitcoin.

It figures that these Bitcoin Cash scam shills are from a Penal Colony. Check out this chart of their previous and current scams. it looks like a penis.

Koreans who don't know its a scam yet.

This user has it. It will result in the destruction of a perfectly good Shitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, just like when these same fools pulled the Link scam, and destroyed that perfectly good shitcoin.

the risk of node centralisation by 8mb bloks requiring 32gb to run a node is outweighed by the guaranteed high fees and slow transaction speeds that a 1mb block. 1mb is completely arbitrary and based on no technical reason.
Blocksize should be a balance of mining centralisation, node centralisation, transaction capacity and spam. Arguing that maintaining an arbitrary 1mb blocksize that was always intended to be lifted is not rational when moores law is expected to continue to 2021 and we haven't implemented node rewards yet.
Going from a 1mb to 8mb centralises mining by less than 1% because even on a 1mb block it costs over $21,000,000 to contribute 1% of the hashrate.
1mb blocks and all the off chain scaling in the world will not scale bitcoin to a global money
Crippling transaction speed and increasing does not increase the store of value properties of bitcoin
Adoption is the most important variable in the success of bitcoin and it will not be accepted without transaction capabilities at least the scale of visa

Source that Nick Szabo does not want larger block sizes?

ok, so bigger block is shieat.

but should i go altcoin while there is and "dipp"?

will all in monero than.

Koreans are going to be able to USE BCH you dumb fuck. price will be stable and grow quickly because people will be buying it and holding it, using for purchases. as the price increases and catches up, their personal net wealth will grow immensely. This will be backed by the mining community. this was the plan for bitcoin all along, jackass

I saw his tweet that he called Jihan and Roger a clown or something not good.

You're right, I just checked his twitter. He even has the [no2x] thing in his name. He is a bigger name than all the centralized BCH people combined. I'm just so surprised that even he disagrees with BCH

has he got a good reason?

>but my gut tells me that i should switch to Bitcoin cash.
Sure it does jihan

Why would you miss out on segwit2x free coins mr shill?

He mainly says it's inefficient to do transactions on chain and that a solution relies using a peripheral network layer on top of bitcoin (lightning) or two separate blockchains.

"Bitcoin itself cannot scale to have every single financial transaction in the world be broadcast to everyone and included in the block chain. There needs to be a secondary level of payment systems which is lighter weight and more efficient."

"At scale, you can’t pay for coffee on a premium global blockchain. You’ll need a peripheral financial network that settles on that blockchain. Can be confident that if one secure blockchain was used for all world’s high-value transactions, fees would be too high for most or all of your list,"

Got it from here: cryptocoinsnews.com/nick-szabo-talks-necessity-of-second-layer-blockchain-on-top-of-bitcoin/

thank you, this image completely killed any thoughts of buying bcash

Even Core argument is valid, I still think they have bad players on their side too.

the limit of on chain scaling is not 1mb, 2mb or 8mb anyone who can't see this deserves to loose their wealth

I'm not against 2mb, but not under these shady fucks.