This

what the fuck am i looking at?

this is barbell flies x1000

This is a macgyver'd ballista if I've ever seen one

>if only i had 45lbs plates.webm

here's the source btw

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOd81JpVss

I want to play Besiege again now

There's nothing more annoying than an overcompensating manlet trying to act tough.
There's one at my gym always mean-mugging everyone. Fucking manlets.

>6'0 is manlet

didn't know they raised the cutoff again. i'm only 6'1 so i guess i'll be a manlet by next year

i remember eddie hall saying when he deadlifted 500kg (1100lbs) he said something along the lines "that his body felt like it was going to break or that no body should be under that sort of weight"
then you clowns like this and betadestiny telling kids to load up barbells and shit to do 1 inch of ROM where they barely activate/train there muscles and they just put their joints and bones under ridiculous pressure until one day they snap there shit or eventually degrade it till they can no longer lift.

Somehow this ended up in the wrong thread. Was commenting on BetaDestiny

>then you clowns
*then you have clowns

>betadestiny gets huge trap gains like everyone does when they get on steroids
>starts pretending that it's because of meme lifts and 'weighted stretches'
>has to double down on it and carry on the lie for years

really is quite sad

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

No, no, breh. He has a higher FFMI than prime Frank Zane, but he's totally natty. You're just a jelly hater.

tbqhwy high bodyfat can allow for a much higher ffmi, if manlet cut to frank zanes conditioning he'd lose a lot of mass and his ffmi would drop significantly

His bodyfat isn't high, though. He's relatively lean at 185lbs, 5'5. I mean, I'm 195lbs at 5'11 with similar lifts. He's not natty.

Is this the 3rd beta destiny thread? I don't mind

why does everything has to be a gimmick with these guys

youtube shekels

What's the issue here? The red thing across his chest? I hope yes and not the chains because that's a really viable way of improving balance.

but eddie hall told me chains are dangerous

>The red thing across his chest
Is there any point engaging in a discussion with people lacking knowledge of basic PL equipment? You must realize you look like an ass. Imagine you're at a conference for genomic research and one of the speakers starts talking about "that double helix thing". Everyone will immediately stop taking that person seriously. This is why you summer fags need to understand the concept of lurking and keep your ignorance to yourself.

>basic PL equipment?

but he always goes on about how he isn't a never will be a powerlifter and doesn't train for powerlifting

Because
>YOKE training
Insecure destiny just doesn't want to do standardized lifts so he can be compared to other people. That way he can keep saying "-Oh yeah, I can lift this and that RAW no problem".

I'm not a summerfag by any means but I get all my info from youtube regarding lifting, I just come here to ask about things I'm curious about. Sorry mr.oldfag lmao

he just did 585 sumo pull and hitched it and looked like he was going to die at 5'5.
LMAO lads

I'm 99% sure he did it because he got baited by Jason Blaha, because earlier Alex talked about how he was done deadlifting. Then in his video:
>Let's put frauds in their place

look at all the excuses he pinned as top comment too lmao. physically cringing

youtube.com/watch?v=purUTMaQKuI

yeah fuck blaha but hes full of shit alphadestiny, clearly his "yoke" training is shit. Dude isn't that strong at all, it's not like rack pulls etc. are really all that difficult of a movement.

He actually changes any conventional lift, I wonder why. Oh because he doesn't wanna be compared to other people because there's people way stronger than him so he picks stupid shit to lift that most people won't do because they know it's stupid.

Rack pulling 1000lb+ isn't all that difficult, it is however disrespectful to equipment because he's bending the bars, also to people in the gym cause he's using all the plates and it's just cringe to see a 5'5 guy doing that, imagine if you seen it in your gym you'd just think he was beta, the complete opposite of alpha.

>poverty deadlift leverages
he's 5 foot fuckin 5 doing sumo stance. It's literally the same ROM as his stupid ass rack pulls.

The guy is ALWAYS never at his peak. There's always a list of excuses explaining how great he is. "Whoops, I just had the flu".

Reminds me of Nick Wright. Coincidence he's also a manlet?

Seriously though it's such an insecurity thing, imagine caring about what someone says or thinks so much but then calling yourself Alpha. I wonder if he writes this on his mirror and looks at himself in the mirror and says he's alpha every day.

How difficult a lift is doesn't determine whether you're strong or not. Consider how people struggle with pull ups vs chin ups even tho chins will build the muscles about equally well. Deadlift has a dumb artificial limitation that won't make you stronger than pulling off blocks where you can load far more weight and get much stronger. Ok maybe above knee is a bit much but below knee rack or block pulls will make you strong as fuck. Above knee rack pulls will make your traps strong as fuck too.

thought he was 5'10

He's 15%. Zane was like 7%

He's got a visible sixpack. He's less than 15%. Maybe 12.

Pic related is what 17% looks like as confirmed by DEXA scans. People on Veeky Forums have been fooled into thinking you can get a sixpack at like 15-18% by all those retarded charts that get posted here.

Chains and slingshot both make the bottom of the movement easier and the top harder, so it's really redundant to use both. It looks like a lot of weight but he can probably move 100 or even 200lbs more than his max like that. It's just a meme to show off.

>slingshot
>legitimate

"Wrong"

The range of motion is incredibly less though. No one can conventionally deadlift the same amount that they can rack pull.

What the fuck are you talking about? In no way did I condone ManletDestiny's usage of the slingshot if that's what you're implying.

It's not an artificial limitation, it's like saying the squat has an artificial limitation so the leg press is better.

Deadlift would build better spinal erectors, better glutes and hamstring development. Yeah racks or block pulls might be better at upper back development due to the fact you can load more on the bar as your hamstrings and glutes won't be in a weaker position. Weaker being subjective.

I deadlift so my glutes and hamstrings get maximal growth. I don't think block pulls or below the knee rack pulls are bad however. I'll probably switch to block pulls myself at some point as I do RDL's as well as DL.

You're right maybe doing a certain lift and being better at it doesn't indicate strong as fuck since there's so many but generally speaking the big 3 are your benchmarks, whether people agree with it or not is whatever but I certainly don't think rack pulls above the knee with a 3 inch ROM is impressive. My opinion though.

Still don't like "Alpha" destiny since he has cringe articles on these fake conversations about girls staring at him and him speaking to them like shit and that girls are stupid basically which again, isn't alpha at all and they're blatantly fake.

this

this dude looks retarded

>It's not an artificial limitation
It absolutely entirely is. Your off the floor strength is limiting your ability to properly strengthen your muscles through the rest of the ROM where the'yre stronger. You're becoming very strong off the floor but weak thereafter unless you train rack pulls.

See my above response. Your off the floor strength hinders your ability to properly strengthen your muscles through the entire strength curve unless you use bands or do rack pulls.

there's no ROM in above the knee rack pulls

nobody is arguing that normal regular rack pulls are bad buddy

How much ROM there is is totally arbitrary and only pertains to your goals.

A Weapon to Surpass Metal Gear

As someone who's been watching Phil's channel longer than 100% of Veeky Forums (I requested he make one) and has seen all his videos (and those he features on alphadestiny) I can concur, by experience, that Phil is most likely not autistic, but very likely inbred.

I agree, but it's just because he is at higher bodyfat. I have a higher FFMI than David Laid, but cant even deadlift lmao5pl8 yet. It's cause we 15%bf.

Some ranges of motion are objectively and scientifically proven to be more efficient and effective than others

1. looks like a retard
2. does retarded stuff at the gym
3. talks like a retard

so pretty much like the beta destiny guy.

how can anyone take these guys seriously? I mean, I can see the appeal of watching their videos. there is just something that's entertaining about it because they are such trainwrecks.

_mac_jimmy