Mfw rubbing coconut oil all over my arms and shoulders before going to the gym to get extra mires

>mfw rubbing coconut oil all over my arms and shoulders before going to the gym to get extra mires
>mfw doing some pushups before going to the gym for that extra pump

confess your dirtiest secrets Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/05/eating-bogies-good-teeth-overall-health-scientists-conclude/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you actually do this then kys

I don't work out, I gave up. I now just wait for 50 years to pass so I can die of old age.
I'm not sure if I would be happy or sad if I found out that I have cancer. I haven't talked to anyone in days.

>on more juice than professional body builders
>"nah I'm all natty"

>Walking into gym
>See some dyel spraying him self with cooking cococut oil
>Continues to drop to the floor in the parking lot and do 5 pushups
>Ok whatever.png
>Be halfway into my first set and smell coconut coming from the squat rack
>Oh hell no
>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
>4plates lmao, unracks and kill himself instantaneously.
>OH WHAT THE FUCK.PNG
>Finish my workout and go home
>Use Olive oil to cook my chicken breast and lube my cock up because who the fuck uses cocnut oil?
>Remember the dead oiled cunt, laugh while eating my chicken and rubbing one out. As I pass out laying in chicken breast, oilive oil and cum, I smell a faint scent of coconut as a voice whispers in my ear.. "lightweight baby.." and slowly I fade into the abyss.

do you want to talk about it user?

i spend more time lurking Veeky Forums than working out

I use my boxers like Zyzz when looking at the mirror.

I don't do any ab exercises since they involve a million reps per set and they are boring. Also, the pain in the abs is definitely the most annoying DOMS/soreness to have.

This

"I take liquid multis and maca root"

I rack up 200kg on the benchpress before leaving, so the guy that gets there next thinks the guy before him (me) is strung as foark.

Cringe

I work biceps and abs twice a week.

I train only upper part of body because I train mainly for bitches

*le cringe*

Quad doms are worse because you can't fucking walk. I guess they would go away if squatted more than once a weeks but fuck that

Quad doms are the best doms

>am twenty years old
>have spent most of my youth in mental hospitals
>everything is going great for now
>got back into a healthy social life
>have had gfs since then
>almost straight a's in school while sitting between all these 17-18yr olds
>could've been in college or abroad by now
>gains come slowly but steady
>under shower
>coughing
>think what I'd do if some doc found out I had cancer
>probably decline therapy and die
>everything is going great for now
>everything is going great

When I am 100% sure I'll have liquid shit I take it in shower

what does coconut oil on your arms do besides make you smell like coconuts?

What routine were you doing when you quit?

>pretend to hate when people comment on how buffed i got and how i dont like when people point it out and mire me infornt of everyone and touch my body
>actually love it and harvest it all to feed my ego and literally count how many people mired me

>pretend not to care how i look
>spend hours in front of the mirror looking and miring myself

>people ask me if i lift
>tell them "no, i just work around the yard a bit"

I wipe my boogers on benches, machines, etc. when people aren't around.

you fucking animal

Me too, shit's fun.

I caught a cute girl at work picking her nose. I asked her where she stashes them. She confessed to me that she eats them. I made fun of her and teased her that I would tell the whole office. This lead to us hanging out, hooking up, and me realizing her booger eating is the least of her issues.

I have never wiped down a bench in my life and don't plan on ever doing it. Fuck you.

Also I spend well over half an hour in the gym hogging the pull up bar so I can do weighted chin ups every single workout.

wtf

The craziest part is this

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/05/eating-bogies-good-teeth-overall-health-scientists-conclude/

It's actually one of the healthiest things you can do to eat boogers.

Brian Alsruhe has cancer, hopped on roids and is at least living the life fully

just a thought

tell me more about her issues

She's spoiled, picky, vapid, and boring. She's legit dumb, not just part of her act. She also really likes Hillary Clinton, because she lives on Facebook memes.

welp

>I have never wiped down a bench in my life

I have never cleaned anything I use at the gym. people actually do that?

Please kys

I always tell people there's free whey in the locker rooms the same time the elderly swimmers are drying their testicles.