Just logged into buttrex and it took me straight to the enhanced verification page...

Just logged into buttrex and it took me straight to the enhanced verification page. However I can still navigate around just fine.

Have I caught the dreaded Bittrex locked account disease? I haven't tried to deposit or withdraw yet.

Yep, say bye bye to your legendary account... thats how I lost mine

site is a scam.

Mine too send me to the verification page, am I fucked?

no, this happened to me and I withdrew fine right after it started happening

Ok thanks my blood pressure is returning to normal. A++ post, would read again.

Just verify it?
First thing I do is verify my account after signing up. I don't want to get rekt in e middle of a bullrun.

Got the same problem... submitted a ticket 7 days ago. I have 1000 bucks there. Fuck me right?

I don't want to give them a selfie and all that. I have social anxiety.

fuck are you serious? i used to have 1btc limit per day is that still possible or no?

Don't be shy
Are you hiding something?

Same here. The moment I saw that page I sent everything to binance

poor bastard

Same shit with me since the last day or two. Pulled this from their site though

We support two types of accounts.

Basic accounts can withdrawal up to 3 BTC worth of digital currency equivalent per day if they have two-factor enabled.
Enhanced accounts can withdrawal up to 100 BTC per day if they have two-factor enabled.

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO FEAR

Get verified or move asap if you don't want to send in all your info..

I kept getting taken straight to enhanced verification page and now my account is disabled because I'm on the "ofac banned list" according to bittrex's identity provider, but it "could be a false positive" so I've got to send in a selfie, passport, utility bills and all that shit.

this happened to me yesterday after being inactive for just 3 days. i had already withdrawn before before being sent to enhanced verify page. found it weird but didn't think about it until you brought it up. i usually go straight to the home - markets page. wtf is going on with bittrex now

welcome to the club

>you give all you personal info and BTC account to bittrex
>they send it to the govt
>when you make a transaction with mutiple accounts all you accounts get tagged with your information
>if any of your accounts send or recieves a transaction from a flagged (criminal) address they big guy will come knocking your door

OP here, just withdrew everything. I'm going to print it all out on paper wallets and keep them under my hat. I don't want to take any chances.

Yes you are soft-locked.

No they didn't steal your coins. Just go trough the fucking verification and keep trading. It took them about a week to verify mine.

All the idiots saying they are a scam didn't even bother to send them a message or weren't patient enough because muh descentralization and muh instant gratification.

They are trying to do their due diligence and go into real business territory but NEETs can't understand that.

>Just logged into buttrex and it took me straight to the enhanced verification page.
I've been getting that all week too

I'm surprised you managed to withdraw to be honest, did everything go through successfully?

fuck off retard I sent them a message and tried to reverify and im still locked
>muh due diligence
they are going insolvent just like polo except polo pretended to let you have your account while still locking withdraws

Went through fine. Seemed to take a little long than I expected but it's all in my wallets now.

how much did you withdraw?

not wanting to take a selfie is completely normal. fuck bittrex and fuck the people behind that site. fucking pieces of shit. are there any other exchanges that are good for alts?

coinexchange, binance, cryptopia, hitbtc, liqui

Only about 2 BTC worth, between BTC and ZEN. Maybe because I'm small fry they let me go.

sad was my favorite exchange ... may have to drop it they must hate money

are you american?

No I'm in NZ. That's why I was surprised to see anything unusual when I logged in.

Fuck. I only have ZEN on Buttrex but there's nowhere else to go.

ok good

im kiwi also. bittrex has always been weird for me; ive been able to go over their limits a few times. i think they are only clamping down on american users.

Yo I got this as well so I made a thread. YES you have caught the ick.
Move your shit off-exchange right now, seriously.

Stick it in your Swing wallet. If you're going to be running a secure node you need to do that anyway.