Is cutting at 1600 calories too much for someone whose 5'9 154 @ ~17% bf? My tdee is apparently 2500

Is cutting at 1600 calories too much for someone whose 5'9 154 @ ~17% bf? My tdee is apparently 2500.

>inb4 too skinny, bulk
I know, but id rather be at 10% bf and then bulk, instead of bulking while at 17%.

nah thats fine dude

doesn't matter cause you'll give up in a couple of weeks

jon jones blew that fucking manlet OUT

when will manlets learn

what makes you think you wont gain back your body fat during the bulk?

Your tdee isn't 2500 kcal. However you calculated that, its wrong.

Your actual tdee is 1800-1700kcal
You have to get 150g of protein a day.
Keep your carbs below 70g a day.
Eat your veggies, train and the bf% will take care of itself.

Macros
Ive done this before, but nice projecting.
Leave DC alone t_t
Slow bulk + ill stop bulking once i reach ~15% bf.
You sure about 1800kcal? That seems really low, considering im lifting 5-6 times a week. Im not just starting out btw, i just fucked up my bulk and got too fat.

>I've done this before

And it got you to a whole 5'9 154 pounds 1% bf?

Kill yourself retard.

Fuck off back to /b you mong

No, it got me from 160lb of pure fat to 130lb skinny fat, then i started lifting. But feel free to spew shit i guess.

You are an underweight skeleton trying to weigh as much as a normal weight woman your height and saying I'm spewing shit.

Lol.

Keep up the "good" work bro!

It was a positive change in my life, and now im making another one. Sorry for not having the same goals that you might have. Im sure your some aesthetic 6'3 8% bf chad and not some lonely /b/tard who spends half his day on Veeky Forums.

It's when you make retard comments like this that you get responses with no actual help because you are just demonstrating if anybody tried to help you you would just ignore it because you are mentally deficient.

my tdee is 2430, 1800 cal is pretty fucking easy, today I was about to undereat, I had to add some fucking food after I logged everything.

bleh.

>Eat your veggies, train and the bf% will take care of itself.
You are not going to lower your bf without losing weight and youre not going to lose weight effectively unless you count calories. At his height and weight hes almost certainly got a tdee of at least 2000cals. If he goes to the gym 5+ times a week and/ or works a physical job it could easily be 2500

It's fine. DC is fine. Everything is fine.

At 5'9 150 your tdee is not 2500. If you checked "Very active" on a tdee calc because you lift 5-6 times a week (you mentioned this in another post) then there's your problem. Unless you spend hours a day doing some sort of sport/cardio excercise or a strenuous labour job, then you should select low activity.

kek

This guy comes up to you and smacks your ass "ey pinche cabron pull down ur pants mang"

What do you do?

stipe is gonna fuck cain up and down

Kill yourself retard.

The fuck are you talking about

TDE calculators are way high

notions of caloric expenditure from popular sources are usually overstated by 300-500%

there are actually tons of people that believe they burn more than 150-200 calories when lifting weights for 45 minutes

I have a device on my bike that gives a somewhat accurate power output which is used to calculate calories used and according to most fitness experts on youtube, blogs, magazines I am burning about 1000 calories on a ride where I burn more like 400

1600 calories is probably your real TDE at 154lbs 5'9"

If you don't do it for social status, why cut to 10%?
Being lean is good for climbing and uphill cycling, maybe, but other than that it is worthless.

It will be a good fight.

>Tfw Croatian-Mexican
Both are fucking crazy good fighters
>mfw when there has to be a loser
feelsbadman.png

Is Scooby's calorie calculator to be trusted? I'm 5'9, 160 lbs and it claims my TDEE is 2459 kcal.

>300-500%
so if a calculator says I expend 2400 kcal a day I'm actually expending 480-800 kcal a day?
seems legit

you clearly have no idea how your body works and probably assume you burn zero calories sitting still or lying down

I just like having abs man. Plus im in hs, thats all it takes.

How do you know own that? I think you are confusing tdee with bmr. He didn't give any training information. Look up what tdee is then come back. My tdee is often 3000 and I can cut eating 2800cals a day.

Yes

jerma?