imgur.com/a/JUvHn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heart disease.

>literally fuels the most powerful military in the world
I can't

the McDouble is much better.

>tfw no McDouble in the UK

>carbs

shame. the single piece of cheese on the McDouble makes for a better tasting burger

if I eat clean food I will fit my macros and feel full
if I eat that it will leave me feeling more hungry than if I hadn't eaten at all

Phil Collins says:
S...s..s..sodium.

Bread.

The bread looks dry. The cheese looks too yellow, almost radioactive, they should turn down the saturation just a bit.

>not the delicious double chili cheese

Big mac way better

I eat 3 every day for lunch. Godlike protein for EZ gains.

Seriously, if you want to eat crap eat something actually delicious.

it isnt in n out tbqh

it's fucking mcdonalds

This. In n out is just as cheap and way better.

>mfw eating a 4x4 with animal style fries right now

West coast fag reporting in

mcdonalds beef tastes like fucking garbage and instantly gives me a stomach ache. I assume it's the beef since I don't have that problem with the mcchicken or their breakfasts

2 regular cheeseburgers cost less than 1 double cheeseburger

No bacon

not big enough CMON

Tastes like shit after the first bite when all the sugar and sodium hits you. "Bread" might as well be packing peanuts. Meat has the consistency of wet cardboard. Cheese is chemical cheese.

Just make your own burger with thin patties. You can probably make 6 of these with 1 lb of ground beef ($6-10). Buns cost 2 dollars for 8. Cheese is 4 bucks for 8 slices.

>meat
>dairy

Have fun with your cancer and chronic diseases fag

McDonald's, we have this thread almost every day, and almost every time we tell you that there is too much salt, it's not a good source of carbs, and it's not a good source of fats

If you have to count calories, and you eat one of these -- it's probably going to be about the only thing you actually eat that day

But then the carb and calorie to protein ratio isn't as efficient. And if you can't afford the difference, you must be the poorest of the poor fags

>shitty refined carb white bread that skyrockets your insulin levels
>trans fat loaded meat that clogs your arteries and causes inflammation
>processed shit cheese that is 90% chemicals

and people wonder why americans are fat

455 Calories to get 26g of Protein

I'm 135lbs so that makes it even better

Bun.

None, it's perfect thr way it is

But the cholesterol and salt is a killer.

how long does it take to get cancer? Ive been eating meat for 28 years now and still no cancer.

>as cheap

>4x4 animal style
youtube.com/watch?v=0A67YpUs6sQ

for me, its the mcchicken

The McDouble is cheaper
And
>bread
Take the meat and eat it like a man

literally none if you fit it into your macros

Order 4 with just the meat and cheese and fuel up on protein
No way just those thin slices of meat are the majority of calories, but it's the majority of protein

Carbs
Sugar

Came to post this

fpbp

Reminder that Mcshit has been posting "guerilla" advertising in every social media platform for the last couple weeks.

Sage and report this bullshit

fucking lmao if you think maccasposting is new or paid for

uhhh can you provide more of that pic pls

>Not triple

Find a flaw.

not big enough

>not buying 2 mcdoubles for 2.50
>not buying protein style cheeseburger

What the fuck are you doing OP?

Oh fuck she used to post on /sma/ in /soc/ what the fuck was her name?

Another camwhore ruined by stalkingfags.

There's a .rar out there I'm sure.

google images say joy from sweden but idk

Yup, that rings a bell. She got stalked and doxxed but christ she was hot.

imgur.com/a/JUvHn

You're a fucking angel

Buy a pound of beef. Season it with salt, pepper, and a touch of garlic salt. Mix in aged cheddar and cut up jalapenos. Form patties and grill until medium rare. Put on a fresh baked ciabatta roll from your local bakery. Top with fresh lettuce and red onion and a touch more cheddar cheese. Costs less per serving than that monstrosity.

>Tomato Ketchup
why is this capitalized? and why is "Tomato" explicitly called out in ketchup.
usually when they word stuff like this its for legal reasons. like "Tomato Ketchup" may be a certain brand of something else that is not at all ketchup.

>imgur.com/a/JUvHn

>He's never heard of Watermelon Ketchup

Ask for a double cheeseburger without the pickles, or if you're in Canada get the mcdouble no pickles.

I gotchu man, I'm bout to flip your fricken world around with this suggestion right here. I've get pretty heated when discussing snacks, fast food, and the optimization of misc. food items. But hear me out okay. Structurally the pickle makes sense in many burgers, you have a crunchy toasty bun, followed by softer patties, some crunchy lettuce, soft tomatoes etc. Basically in a regular burger pickles make sense because there's already a variety of textures that add to the burgers overall texture palette. But mcdonalds burgers are different, the buns are soft and they lack the crunchier ingredients that most non fast-food establishments have. By removing the pickle it becomes uniform; a homogenized fusion of savory goodness.

JUST
TRY
IT.

no bacon

>pepperoni areola
am I a faggot if I hate this?

god those things are fucking delicious, whenever i get high and cheat on my diet i do
>2x McChickens (Plain) & 2x Cheeseburgers

Don't cook regular ground meat medium rare that is unhealthy as fuck. Even the "organic, grass fed, free roam, kobe beef" shit should not be made medium rare. Medium rare is good for steaks but is a no-no for ground beef because you don't kill the bacteria inside of the patty unless you ground the patty yourself which 99% of people don't do because they don't have the equipment or time. Beef patties are better well done anyways because that maximizes frying and fried shit taste good. Only reason to do medium rare is if you are making a thicker patty.

carcinogenic
makes you feel like shit

you are a blue-pilled, nutrition ((((facts)))) reading, only macro nutrients exist kind a of cuckold