Lads, I'm not lying or memeing. This is happening to me at the gym

Lads, I'm not lying or memeing. This is happening to me at the gym
>some gay dude at the gym complected me
>he's always looking at me when I lift
>always walking by me
>he shook my hand and touched my arm
>creeped the fuck out
>dude always talking to me when I'm doing my thing
yep, been going there for over 6 years and I'm not going to go there anymore. weird vibes, i don't like it lads.

Piss on him to show dominance. Fuck him in the ass for the ultimate humiliation.

Strike up a conversation with him naturally proceed to drop a mention of your girlfriend.

Complain to staff about homo creeper. If women can do it so can you

Fuck him in his faggot ass to show your dominance.

Ask him for a protein shot

>naturally proceed to drop a mention of your girlfriend
is this a joke?

It happens when you're attractive. I actually use all the old faggot men who don't do shit at my gym to fuel my anger during a lift. It's worked for me. I just see standing around not doing shit and just looking for guys or girls to talk to. I just think about how much of a cringey faggot they are and do my lifts

There were a few older homos that used to try and talk to me, monotone and short responses gets them to fuck off

She doesn't have to be real user, OP just doesn't want to suck dick even though we all know that's all he does

>mention of your girlfriend.
>YOUR GIRLFRIEND
See anything wrong in here?

Just report it to the staff..i mean you're a regular at the gym for over 5 years they'll know its not bullshit.

Also have you tried different schedules, is he always there?

He wants to fuck. Just take him home and fuck his ass until you cum buckets.

Jesus Christ are you really going to alter your regime just because this faggot is getting on your nerves? That's what women do. Next time he does something, tell him you're not a faggot and to fuck off.

fuck it, I'm going to do this. I'm not fucking my routine up over this crap.

jesus man, stop being such a fucking tease, I'm gay myself and it's SO annoying when hot guys say they don't wanna fuck just because they're "straight" or whatever

You sound like the actual faggot. Tell him thank you for the compliment but you're not interested.
why is Veeky Forums so autistic

or they could be telling the truth when they say they're straight, and don't want to fuck a faggot.

>complected

Pffffffft, everybody's at least a little gay user. Just go along with it, maybe you'll like it ;)

Unless he's going down on your dick, user there's no reason you should be uncomfortable. Just don't fuck him. It's really that simple. I know talking to people triggers your autism, but I have faith in you.

>not luring him into the bathroom to beat him into a pulp and or possibly leave him dead

You are the true faggot user

Legit tell this guy to fuck off and to never touch you again

FUCK HIS BOIPUSSY RAW
TEAR HIS ASSHOLE APART
CUM ON HIS FACE AND TELL HIM HE'S A FAGGOT

say no homo after of course lol ur not gay or anything

Everyone at the gym already thinks you're gay by now then. Be aswell fuck him and turn gay bro, you won't get any pussy if everyone thinks you're taking it up the ass anyway.

That pic hurts my heart in ways you can't comprehend

how can you be sure he's gay? maybe he just appreciates the male form like 99.8% of Veeky Forums

you are making the right choice

Just dominate him and be done with it, he'll leave you alone. No homo.

lol you dumb meathead