COLLEGE THREAD

School's starting soon, so post your college in this thread to see if there's any potential lifting buddies/Dyels attenting the same campus as you

U C L A
C
L
A

Anyone here /husky/?

looking for fellow gaucho autists

Hello friend,
Transferring here. How is Wooden?

Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi.

Techs, Techs, V.P.I.

Sola-Rex, Sola-Rah.

Polytechs- Vir-gin-I-a.

Rae, Ri, V.P.I.

Team! Team! Team!

Anybody?

stay away from my weights before i rodger dodger u

Don't actually use the student gym but why not

3 squat racks kmn amirite guys

gaucho autist reporting in. anyone here a MAC-fag? i am unfortunately a regular

Ucla sophomore here, let's lift?

Live in the area currently as well. Who here /newenglandwinter/?

incoming freshman with no friends at all and only dude coming to uga from my high school

How do I make friends at the gym that i can lift weights with ?i didnt really make any friends from orientation

Just make friends from you dorm, join groups and get involved. It's what I did and now i'm Brad status

I'm going to be on the look out for both of you next month

It's in need of a facelift but everything you could want at a gym is there. Protip if you live on the hill: bfit is much emptier during week 10 and finals week so I suggest going there if you're short on time

I know there are at least two of you out there. Roommates this year are DYELs, so I'm in need of a lifting partner.

Seconded, you meet people on your floor mostly, join clubs, frats, etc. and eventually you'll meet somebody Veeky Forums. A lot of guys at my school were trying to get big at the start of freshman year, I still occasionally lift with guys I met the first week

Anyone other /cuse/ bros? Archbold is getting renovated this year

Hey man i just graduated college. do as everyone else said and just make friends. Trust me, you will have a lot of free time. Ask them if they want to go work out and pretty soon you'll have a group of buds to go with.

Any NC State boios here? I'm living on centennial next semester. Does anyone know if the gym in wolf ridge has a power rack or is it just a bunch of treadmills and dumbbells like I'm assuming it's going to be?

Rhodes College?

seems like good advice.

a ton of dudes i met in orientation wanted to get jacked. sadly we only talked about 2 minutes before they went away to talk to their high school friends.

anyone got good advice on how talk to girls? i dont really want 10/10 girls, out of my league for me. i like qt girls, but im too autistic to talk to them. im not bad looking, i lifted weights since last november and got nice thick neck and traps

Anyone here go to WashU?

Oakland University checking in

first year student here moving in the 25th

If you're in a frat chicks will literally be all over you, even at houses where I'm not a brother it's literally like fishing in a barrel. I don't even hang out at good frats, if you're top tier you can get laid on accident

Other than that the constant flow of alcohol still makes it pretty insanely easy, even if you're an autist

Hey senpai. Bronco too

I know there's some Stanford powerlifting guys on here, but I'm DYEL as fuck. Might need another gym buddy who's a lightweight like me, so hit me up.

holy shit, I don't go there but Southeastern is really close to where I live. I never thought I'd see a lion on Veeky Forums

go dawgs

oh shit bro im going to seattle campus next year.

im not planning on rushing a fraternity rip

North shore or West Bank? Fuck this rain man.

sup mayne.
what year are you?

North shore and yeah it's been crappy weather. Does SELU have a gym?

incoming freshman want to get in shape

nice, east or west campus? what time do you usually go to the gym?

Yup. Pretty nice one too. Got 4 basketball courts, a pool, full free weights section, full machine section, indoor track, sauna, and a treadmill farm. Only issue is the single squat rack but it's always empty. If you can bench 2 plates you're among the top 10% of lifters there.

Is gender studies required for the gym too?

Right here bro.

They got a pretty good gym. Lots of dumbbells, plenty of machines, and an acceptable amount of racks

wow that's not bad at all besides the one squat rack. I can't imagine many of the students work out so that must be comfy desu

It's only ever jam packed during intermural basketball, the two weeks before spring break, nd right after New year's. Most of the time it's just regulars. Occasionally you'll get an old folks silver sneakers class lifting. And the milfs whose kids go to the lab school always loft there before they pick you there snot goblins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck the upcoming serf closure

lmao IUP
then again I graduated from Cal U last year

Don't worry about them leaving to hang with their high school friends, you probably would too wouldn't you? Just keep hangin with people you think you can get along with.

As for girls just be friendly bro. They're in the same boat as you and they may not know it yet but they're tryna get dicked down. If you make friends with one ask her if she wants to go out and drink with you. She'll bring friends and then you go back to your dorm floor and say "yo i've got 4 girls trying pregame, who's down" bam now you have 7 friends. Then go out to rush parties or whatever you have at your school

One more semester and I'm gone

It's fucking zyzz' memorial day and this is the thread that's most active -- fitting for how fucking shit this board is cause of you dyel college BITCHES GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Zyzz died of a heart attack at 22 because he was a Coke snorting, ass pounding degenerate hell bent on catching clamydia as often as he could. Fuck off.

and you probably don't even weigh 200lbs fairyboy nobody fucking cares what comes out your mouth cause we know it's all dicks and jizz

Which college you in? I'm in Whitman.

I'm living on south this year

UNF

Anyone go here? I went and saw the campus and I thought it looked good. How are the teachers? Hoping to get into electrical engineering

Gonna be upperclass, but I was Mathey. My netID is al17 btw if you want to hit me up

I'm thinking about this school next year, how is it from people who actually go there?

Ayy UW Seattle here

I'm a prefrosh in Wilson. Looking forward to being so close to Dillon

I know that feel bro. I was in Little last year, and going to the gym was so easy. The one thing that sucks about Dillon is there are only 2 squat racks, so make sure you find a time slot where nobody else is there, since they always seem to be full

King of OSU checking in, go beavs

Also lifting at the UW Seattle gym while I'm interning this summer

shit man how fit is pton in general?

Queens college :o

this place blows

I mostly hang with the baseball team, so most of my friends are fit, but overall, Princeton is DYEL as fuck. Dillon is filled with skinny asians

yup... at least the bars are fun when its not so cold

What year? I'm a senior

holy shit you actually know this backwards town

Everytime I come to these threads, it's always anons that go to irrelevant as fuck schools. What gives?

oh shit my suitemates playing bball next year! haha I'm an Asian who fucking hates dyel Asians (barely out of that territory myself w only a 2pl8 bench)

top schools cost a shiton, not everyone is born rich

St marys in Texas. Law school stole my gains. I'm gonna get em back.

Texas State. Need workout partner

nice, we might end up bumping into each other at some point. check my reply to the other dude if you want to hit me up

Yeah, I'm a senior now. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. The townies make it entertaining tho

Dedman at SMU. Incoming 1L

Dyel transferring to Penn State this fall, anyone else there?

I got accepted to Penn State UP 3 years ago, but I couldn't afford it as an out of stater. Good luck though user!

hello panthers
how am i gonna cut with a meal plan on this fucking campus somebody tell me
i will not be the autist bringing a food scale to the dining hall

Who Class of /2018/ here?

uncc charlotte

Anyone up here?

Any vuw bros here?

sup Dr.

Purdue northwest

Keep an eye out for the farmers walk twink a Bfit boys ;)

Anyone /Dartmouth/ here?

You're gonna be surrounded by 6'4" chads so bulk up

Is the gym at tech any good?

ajm7, but I'm extremely DYEL (only 2 months into lifting)

i love gym hookers

I'm starting law school next year, do you have any advice for time management or am I destined to lose my gains

Fuck son no shit eat em up cats

>he fell for the ivy jew
heh

USQ reporting in

NetID is sph42 email me

I'm bouta be a third year