So this is the power of hard work and determination

So this is the power of hard work and determination...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmOH2ZMIe8M
youtube.com/watch?v=eHs-neEoZBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvWp1ND7XuY
imgur.com/EET65rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be fair, he has gotten a nice physique, it might have taken him an extraordinary amount of time, but it is finally paying off

Why does he always do the same retarded pose with his left arm

Because he's retarded. /s

TIL Jason Genova threads are honestly the cancer destroying /fitness/.

>all arms
>no chest
Shame

His legs are godly

Respect the claw of piss

yeh especially his calves and quads

What's his routine?

He's still a porridge brained cunt though.

Jason Genova threads have been a part of Veeky Forums since like 2013, you're just a newfag.

I've been browsing for a few weeks now after growing tired of the amateur knowledge on r/fitness. I don't think it's fair to call me a "newfag" at this point.

You're a newfag if you weren't here for Zyzz

Incorrect. In fact, I'd wager to say you're the newfag for being an obsessive gatekeeper.

failing a one plate squat. He just takes roids/sarms/prohormones and he gets muscular. sad that not even all the dnp in the world couldnt make him cut but a 24/7 babysitter is needed to make sure he doesnt crab load at booger king

Piss

Is this pasta?

You're thing being here for a couple of weeks takes you out of newfag level? Go back to le r/fitness board if you're going to be an idiot

protip: you're still a fucking newfag if you make newfag posts.

You're the one calling people newfags. I believe that makes you the person making newfag posts. Perhaps this isn't the website for you.

Tfw first day on fit was the day zyzz died

>tfw coath Karen will never titty fuck my gyno with her roid clit

You're trying way too hard, newfag. You're not clever enough to reverse troll so don't make this more painful than it has to be.

I'm not reverse trolling, newfag. You're just being needlessly belligerent.

You're right, you're not reverse trolling, you're just trying to. But what you ARE being is a butthurt bitch because someone called you a newfag, newfag. So how about you stop trying to use my post formatting as a clever response since we already established that you aren't clever, and just get on with your Veeky Forums education.

Take this experience as one step closer to not being a newfag in the future and be happy someone took the time to aid your transition.

You're the butthurt one, newfag. Keep writing long, angry paragraphs and trying to convince everyone what an epic 4channer you are. Stay mad, newfag bitch.

Janoy's biggest motivation is the delusion that coath Karen will fuck him.

Awww, you sad that my sentences are longer than yours? Sorry newfag, I'll dumb it down to your level.

stop be newfag, newfag

Why are you being so needlessly angry? Does being a newfag, or someone else being a newfag, mean so much to you?

Coath Karen and his sister Diana Maybrook

stop giving him (You)s. newfags feel the need to ridicule the reddit bogeyman and angrily shitpost. you're welcome here

I wonder how much attention Jason gets from women.
I mean yeah he's a literal autism but he's juicy as fuck, and I'm sure he doesn't sperg out in public too much.

Okay. Sorry I derailed the thread.

Is Jason on gear?

His cut is going TOO WELL. He went from 30% bf to 15%ish in a month or two

You assume anger, and you are mistaken.

If an idiot makes an idiot post and then gets mad at being called an idiot, then that idiot needs to understand that they have made themselves look even more idiotic than if they had just acknowledged it from the start.

I simply informed how incorrect the post was.

Someone post that cringe video of M'tard making an ass out of himself around town with her and she literally friendzones him on camera.

Real ass clown of Veeky Forums

>I'm sure he doesn't sperg out in public too much.
watch the vid where jason goes to the barber shop with brad and andrew. depending on his meds he varies from slightly to extremely retarded no matter where he is.

>angry reddit newfags calling angry newfags newfag while newfags newfag angrily

M'lard has 4 coaches, an unlimited supply of supplements from Blackstone Labs, and has admitted to roiding with Tren and other drugs before so I'd assume he's still cycling

1x10 bench press
1xF look at phone and pace around gym
6 minutes cardio before leaving

bleho pls. this is a Jason thread

Saved

Hey you need to back the fuck up. Non-negotiable

Calm down, Hemingway. Just a funny joke huehue hue jus a treat

Absolutely pose'ening . Natureboy rick flairening

>Natureboy rick flaire
What the hell is this a reference to? I don't recall its origin in any Misfits video.

Damn Ethan nice moves

God, i remember that "texas castle law" video.

Yikes...

Nice, good to know that Veeky Forums has turned into a daycare.

Here's a (You) because I feel sorry for your autism.

He was trying to impersonate Ric Flair.
youtube.com/watch?v=LmOH2ZMIe8M

One of the cringiest videos I've ever seen. I also love how he refers to Texans as the next Spartans while he hides in his apartment and rails his tranny boyfriend Mooncookie

Profilin strofilin neitchaboyyyy

THOSE
FUCKING
QUADS

stop talk shit

NATUYA BOI RICK FLAIRIN ING

can I get a quick rundown?

not in the AM bro

>caring this much

Best post I've read today /s

Jenoy took anavar and test, stole from Golem gym bag. Pissening results

hows that first week on fit going

Stop getting baited.

He should post more videos with diana pissbrook. She's way too hot

He's on supplements, bro. Stop talk shit.

he was probably bloated as fuck on top of fat and dropping water weight is easy

janoy looking better than a normal dude but he's supposed to be stepping on a bodybuilding stage in like 5 weeks

nowhere near lean enough and lost a tonne of muscle. coath adam on his own managed to get the pisslord bigger and leaner than the current 5+ coaches he's got have

absolutely sickening

doesnt matter, its his body and not yours. You cant expect to gain muscle the way he does just because you lift with the same rep ranges
Is this so difficult to comprehend?

Im interested how people arrive at these thought processes. Do you think your quads count the weight and reps and build muscle accordingly?

>janoy
>liking grills
pick one (inb4 shes a girl to me bro), coath pisstan is his real motivator

>his tranny boyfriend Mooncookie
Definitely female girlfriend Mooncookie*

Yeah, I'm a regular Veeky Forums user.

I browse here **all** the time! /s

he actually looks pretty good

or would if he was a natty

Jason squats 3 plates for reps, wtf are you talking about

he has bad chest insertions but he looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums, and he has benched 315 at one point so he also outbenches 99% of Veeky Forums

That was years ago, he hasn't squatted on camera since like 2015

Which means he hasn't squatted since then

holy shit, munching on high sugar bait. You sir, are clinically retarded. Stop reinforcing the lifter stereotype.

Holy shit he's actually lean, never thought I'd see that

It really shows in his face, he actually has a pretty robust skull

>the delusion that coath Karen will fuck him.
I gotta say tho weirdly enough she is always kinda touchy feely and super nice with him. I dont think she really is into him but I can see why he would think so

He has a good frame, look at his ankles and wrists. The bigger the bone surface area, the more muscles can attach to them

he got world class legs

Who are you calling a newfag, newfag. I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every fraud, trap and sip thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in Veeky Forums, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Veeky Forums, you don't even know son.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHs-neEoZBQ

Nah he squatted 3 plates during the Lenny / Dale meet, that was a few months agos.

It's on the delray misfits channel

youtube.com/watch?v=AvWp1ND7XuY

7:15

le /s/s/s///s/s/s/s le til xdddd
You are why people hate reddit.

Stop getting baited.

>have good leg genetics
>don't lift legs more than once a month

Seriously, if you haven't figured out bodybuilding is all about genetics you should get out.

So this is what 1% autism looks like.

who's the blond chick in the background?

at 12:35 she talks to the camera

Emma. Here's a nude.
imgur.com/EET65rE

thanks

The piss queen Emma.

Here's the closest to a nude we have.

Shieet, she's hot af

I'm on noFap ;_;

What did he looks like before?

it hindenburgening baby