What is even the point of being rich if I'm fat?

What is even the point of being rich if I'm fat?

No girl wants me. I'm disgusted by myself! I will die early as a result.

Why should I value money over my health and appearance?

so stop eating as much and exercise. it's not rocket science.

stop eating fat cunt

What an easily fixed problem. At least you're a manlet.

you're not* or are you?

Well, value both, eat less while gaining money. What's the problem? And if you can't stop eating, then use the money (when you're rich) to get a surgery to remove all the fat from your fat body.

Don't be fat and disgusting

I'm stressed from work so I eat a lot.

I'm 5'11 so a manlet I guess?

>excuses

If you want something to change, then you have to change it yourself. You have to overcome the inertia. Otherwise, you will continue to be fat, you will continue to be unhappy, and you will have nobody to blame but yourself.

>You have to overcome the inertia.
I like that

Do something else to deal with stress other than eat. Want a good idea? Exercise.

Exercise instead of eating to deal with stress -
make it a habit. Boom, you just solved your stress problem and your weight problem.

Literally all you have to do is not eat that much and walk around

>boo hoo i am x so i can't
you are not going to make it

>What is even the point of being rich if I'm fat?
>No girl wants me

thats where the money comes in handy, leave the us to a more liberal country and spend your days fucking teen whores and doing coke, i suggest the czech republic, you might even lose the weight if you develop a coke habit.

it goes like this
1.Money
2.Looks
3.Personality

>5'11
>manlet
You fell for the Veeky Forums meme.

Just do keto and workout for atleast 1 hour 3x per week.

literally that simple.

>I'm 5'11 so a manlet I guess?

5'11" is not manlet. Good stature height-wise, sounds like you should run or swim, diet and do some calisthenics. start small but try to make it a habit. good way to deal with stress

Cut out carbohydrates and processed sugar, and you're good brah

It only goes like that if you want whores. If you want a good woman who loves you for who you are, then personality is the most important thing.

I'm a virgin so I see no motivation to workout.

>tfw 6'1 manlet

love is a fragile word, i know many guys who love their wives to pieces but have chicks on the side, its part of our evolutionary brain chemistry

You dont need a gym membership. Just workout throughout the day, 7 days a week, eat mainly plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, boiled chicken, sweet potatoes, lentil pasta, fruits and veggies.

There just saved you hours of searching and money on books and trainers.

Those guys are faggots

It'd be like if your wife was cucking you but still loved you

Part of being human is fighting your animal side.

stop eating

losing the weight is easy, its the permanent damage it does to your skin is the issue

pay for a personal trainer

Dude. You'll have zero financial stress if you're rich and you can get higher quality stuff and try new things and travel. You become free. Buy a cello.

why do you think rich 20 year old kids that got all their money from their parents are always fit? it's because they don't have to waste 8 hours a day wagecucking. make body building become your fill time job

>Those guys are faggots
yes because fucking other women who arent your wife makes you gay

Good luck kek.