Hercules mode

How does one reach Hercules mode?

Have a homosexual ancient Grecian sculptor comepletely fuck up your proportions in marble for all to see.

You don't, because
1. It's impossible without surgery/lethal doses of testosterone supplements
2. It looks fucking ugly

>that
>ugly

>It's impossible
explan

Not him but those bulging love handle muscles look disgusting. It looks something is gonna burst our of his sides.

>those muscular love handles

I wonder what that would look like in real life, looks kind of neat

looks like schlub-->DYEL--> natty classic to me.
you are full of shit.

Hercules is the natty limit if you are man enough to achieve pelvic veins in marble

you are a tiny fat mewling blogger from robot territory, head back there or I'll post this thread on r9k you little assbandit

You seem really upset

I have a lot of professional and family issues to deal with at the moment. It's making me very unhappy.

>being this jelly of a real man

Have a micropenis and spend your life compensating.

>the penis is the source of masculinity
>the body is therefore irrelevant to manhood
found the disgusting trap fetishist

How much tren do I need to achieve this mode?

>it looks fucking ugly
dyel detected

it's the caveman guy

I will never understand retards who think that the only way to achieve this physique is with steroids. How the fuck you do you think the ancient Greeks had access to steroids? How else would they know what a huge muscular body looks like, what all the accurate muscle groups are and how they look? It's because it's completely possible to achieve a muscular body as ripped as this one.

I know this pretty well, but I never noticed that the fashion guy is holding a pipe.

>Looks like a manlet
>Is 6'1''

Didn't the people of that time have much higher test levels than us to the point where them being natty would be like us injecting?

highly doubt it, but I haven't read any study one way or the other
even if test levels were significantly higher keep in mind nutrition was probably booty cheeks

fuck you talking about boi it looks awesome

he's Hercules...he isn't on steroids he's literally part god. Not only is he part god but he's know as the physically strongest being in Greek mythology what part of that screams "achievable as a natty" to you?

the part that screams natty is that the sculptor had a living model in front of him to base his statue on; a guy that looked a whole hell of a lot like the final product

no, they had slightly higher test. people using steroids could be taking enough testosterone for 20 men

Its too late shoulda started when you were 5

No they just did harsh physical labour everyday. If anyone bothered to actually train back then they would become herecules mode easily.

Greek goddesses be mirren

Does anyone on this planet have shoulders that broad natty and lean?
Herc mode impossible

Perfect time to post this

The sculptor took a very ripped very lean (but not big) guy to see what the muscles looked like and just exaggerated the fuck out of the size of the muscles to depict what a god should look like.

god damn, non-selective breeding really fucked us over as a species

Sup dicklet

that guy has those genetics where he gets mad bone and muscle growth

why does nobody realise that the average person around that time was like 5'3

the shorter you are the easier it is to look jacked, thats just a fact. Muscle gain doesnt scale linearly with height

>No sources other than Dialog where one guy lust for another
>MODERN MEN CAN NOT COMPETE!!!!11

Pathetic

Athletes of the past would cry because they will understand how miserable they look compared to athletes of today.

How do I get into Boxer mode?

>t. "artists conception"

I have wavy/random as fuck hair unless I use gel or wax when it's wet so it straightens out and I can properly do a variation of undercut/hitler youth

how do I style my hair like those glorious greek gods?

every greek statue or painting has wavy hair not sure why you think they had straight lmao just look at the pic in the OP and here you blind son

Exactly, I never said they had straight
I know they had wavy/curly and I was wondering how to style it like them since my hair is also wavy