Hey Veeky Forums let's actually help some Former /fat/izens

I think we can all agree we want fatties to make it and some do! They lose weight naturally, keep it off for years, build muscle but still look like deflated balloon/ballsack hybrids, we all Congratulate them but nobody helps them! I'm not talking cheaters who got surgery i'm talking motherfuckers who EARNED IT! We should help them! Let's actually do it, let's set up an actual nonprofit Veeky Forums company to help people with loose skin! We could do it! I'm 1000% serious!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUIa2ZB53Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I think we can all agree we want fatties to make it
disagree

Damn nigga

>245 pounds of fat
>even if i make it i'll still look like shit

why even bother? should i even try getting Veeky Forums

I think this is a great idea, no idea how we could set it up though.

find random skin sack ex-fat folks and indegogo their surgery costs?

This is why this charity should exist, give people light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes. Worst case scenario you'll at least be able to move easier and live longner and look more attractive with clothes on.

If you really wanted to you joule always have the extra skin removed

Ok sure but 20 bucks from a random poorfag or an actual org backed by hundreds, no thousands of people in the fitness industry would support, big youtubers like scooby would probably endorse this!

I wanna see this succeed but one thread isn't going to do it, you would need this to become a general

Not saying you're wrong but this way people could essentially "vote" on... i guess worthiness of surgery rather than who has the most skin or whatever.

Of course who is going to keep donating $20 every month to every ex-fatty who "earned" it.

Well people who lose the weight naturally and keep it off, say 2 to 5 years? So guys like boogie, no but guys who post in transformation threads, yes!

>literally able to see abs
>still have fat on hips which makes my love handles huge
>fat on crotch makes my almost 8 inch dick look like a 6 incher
JUST END IT

pull that shit back when you stick it in bro.

Who else can we reach out to? And, who is doing the reaching?

Iktf, my 7 inch dong looks small cuz loose fat pad despite being size medium... J-just gotta cut more, r-right?

What really sucks is the dude in this pic deserves it but has, on multiple occasions, said he doesn't want it.

I've noticed two types of Veeky Forumsizens when it comes to fat people:
type a - "yeah bro good job! you can do it! we're all gonna make it"
type b - "you'll always be worthless. fucking kill yourself already fatass. you'll never make it"

Doesn't this stuff cost tens of thousands of dollars per person?

I dunno brah, i guess people gotta step up and volunteer, maybe tripfag to identify themselves? I got no experience starting a non profit!

Type b motivated me to get fit, i wanna find the cunt and buy him a beer then punch him

cringe

>OP has loose skin and wants Veeky Forums to start a charity fund for him
Reddit will probably help you boy just claim you're LGBT or something

Why?

>tfw weighted 76 kg at 1,95m and still had both the love handles and the fat pad
END
IT

what about that prolonged fasting ? does that work or just quackery?

I'm still a fatty so I don't know that I can lend much legitimacy to this with out a bunch of "you're just volunteering so you get the skin surgery too"

What about OP? You started the thread. Where are you?

This as well.

I'm a former fatty but if i wanted to E beg i'd go do that. I actually wanna help the cunts here who deserve it more than me.

Did you have a particular person who deserves it in mind?

Or he actually feels ex fatties need a hand and boy do they. Most are insecure picking out clothes and some even fizzle when praised, honestly mate, theres still good souls, like that gt about the dude who adopted a lardo who told his HAES gf to fuck off and he resolved to change, which he did, this is part of the perfection we all could strive for.

I'm OP, my friend started the thread for me beacuse i Couldn't at the time i don't have a flushed out plan, i'm not a leader or a smart man i just think it's a good idea and i'd like to see it actually happen! I'll help however i can

This one guy i see him post in transformation threads he was a tubby emo and now He's got jacked arms, he deserves it

No time like the present to become a leader. You have a goal. Now start emailing people; youtubers, contact legitamate Instragram fitness people. Let them know what you want to do and ask if they have any non profit contacts that could help.

Find those pics include them in the email. Tell them you want to start a campaign to find this person and raise money for skin surgery because he deserves it after all that work.

i was a fatfuck in my teens and thank god it didnt fuck up my skin,i have respect for fattie who lost weight tho.

mirin chest vein

Help me out! Give me some names and i'll dish out some emails! This should be a team effort!

Is start with John Glaude, the dude in your pic. Tell him you know he's comfortable in his skin but he must know what other people like dealing with the skin. Someone mentioned Scooby that'd be a great person to reach out to.

Come on guys list some channels.

your only other option is total failure and death

This. Get fit and have loose skin or eat pizzas until your enevitable heartattack. Either way you win.

I will def email them, i don't like myself being a centralized role in this but if nobody wants to step up to the plate i guess i will do my best!

Like seriously i'm just some poor idiot, i don't think a brainlet like me should lead this, which is why i came to Veeky Forums with my one good idea, you guys totally could do a better job than me!!!

yo how hard is it to talk to people
>oh wait thats right Veeky Forums

Kek, basically, i can pick things up and put them down and run and eat less but that doesn't cure social anxiety

I need to sleep, please don't let the thread die everyone!

no matter how much you lift
you can never lift social anxiety

either way ghandi said:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
so man up and lead this thing

Bump

SOMEONE
HAS
TO
PAY

Hey OP If you are actually considering doing this email me at [email protected] with more information and we could try and get something going.

Why the fuck qould regular people donate? You stuffed your face with food, now deal with the consequences. No sympathy from me

type c - "yeah bro, good job unfucking your own colossal fuck up. good luck with fixing everything else you trashed. you did it all by yourself, figure out how to fix it yourself".

Sincerely, a fellow former fatty who lost 150lbs and is now working on my own to take care of the massive damage I did to my knees and back over 20 years. 6 sacral nerve blocks being done the week after next, blocks in the lumbar to follow, steroid injections in my right SI to hopefully fix my numb right leg, and most likely a couple rods and disc replacements. I did this damage by myself, I need to be responsible and fix it myself. And no, I do not make much money and yes, I even turned down the handicap parking permit.

About the only thing I'd really back would be a program for new clothes as successful people in this situation need different sizes of everything every 2 or 3 weeks. That was hard to keep up with.

No former fatties should live with the loose skin.

Your actions have consequences flabrains

>now deal with the consequences
if they lost the weight then they literally did deal with the consequences first hand

No, they eliminated the cause of all the other problems. It's not the same thing as them dealing with the greater consequences at all. The consequences are joint damage, heart disease, back problems, diabetes, and so on.... no reason others should have to foot that bill when just losing the weight is the easiest and cheapest part of the overall mess they got themselves into.

>just claim you're LGBT or something
I won't be surprised if this worked

Petition to stop geriatric surgery funded by tax dollars and allocate it to louse skin surgery.

You can remove social anxiety by forcing the shit out of yourself to be social. Just going and, just like you force yourself to work out, force yourself to talk to someone, or do something you don't want to to since it's out of your comfort zone. Can't expand your comfort zone if you're sitting in it.

You'll still look better than you do now. And you'll be healthier too. There's also a surgery to get rid of the loose skin but I have no idea how much it costs or if there are noticeable scars etc.

That guy is strong. The more weight I lose, the worse I feel mentally where it's the only thing that consumes my mind now how I'll look like that in the end. Losing the weight and changing your habits is 100 times easier than acquiring $50,000 for surgery.

It's a nice thought, but most people won't feel for you and why should they give their hard earned money to us saps?

I'm currently 255lbs and hoping to get to ~200lbs by the end of the year

I've lost ~50lbs since April but I haven't seen any loose skin yet and thankfully no gyno.

Do you think it'll be bad when I hit the 200 range? I'm going to the gym to build up muscle too, since I was weak as fuark before

This tbqh. Reddit needs to leave.

Summerfags fuck off please

OP here, i gotta get ready for work but i'll send you an email before i head out

Lost 150lbs and I look like this guy. It's shit that after all my work I still can't bring myself to take my shirt off in public. Just gonna cut to holocaust mode and hope it gets better cause that surgery is fucking expensive. I got quoted at like 8k just for the sagging chest :(

If everyone is aesthetic no one is

>It's not enough that I should succeed, others should fail

shit mind set desu

Pretty sure that doesn't actually work and you'll hurt yourself.
It's expensive, but 8k for the chest shouldn't be too bad to save up for if you find a way to cut down on unnecessary things. Many people still spend the money on television and that would be a nice wad of cash every month.

Don't do chest or surgery till you bulk muscle, find out how bad it looks first, i reccomend lower body lift first anyways

I've asked this a number of times on this board and I've never gotten an answer other than "you'd be fun to talk to high"

When you get loose skin surgery, does it feel like you are missing a part of your body?
If you ran a finger across your body crossing the seem of the removed skin does it feel like your finger "jumps" to a different place on your body?
Do you just get used to it and they feel connected after awhile?
Do you get phantom pain like people with amputated limbs get sometimes?

Don't really have loose skin or anything I just want to know damn it

I'm sure it won't help in reference to the "hurt yourself" but it's a mental thing I guess. As if I could consciously, intentionally add weight when I hate the sight of my body.

OP here i decided to use a trip, ok so i decided while i was getting ready for work i will lead this, I want you guys to do something super simple, collect and post every loose skin Veeky Forumsizen you can in this thread and make a collection in imgur or something, once that is done i will email every big fitness youtuber/forum i can think of and sollicit help. This will take a massive fund raising campaign and tons of man hours but we can do it!!

This could be a great thing i hope it works

I'm thinking 20k per Veeky Forumsizen should do it i don't wanna just do indiegogo or gofundme or whatever beacuse i don't expect people to trust me with that money and trust me to dish it out fairly

I'd cry desu

If nobody helps i'll do it myself when i got time

>I'm already around median aesthetic, any more kids in the pool and I'd get bumped down to ugly

Your body is a temple, friendo. If you want to build a new one yourself you have to do it brick by brick. You might have a terrible foundation, you might have terrible material but you'll get to see what you've built with your own two hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUIa2ZB53Yc

> be femanon
> lose 25 pounds
> ass is deflated and wobbly now
Why live? My ass was always my best asset and now Its soft and flat. I can't even wear tight pants anymore because its so soft it gets squished into weird shapes.

Oosh, you might actually have to become a decent person to attract a man now. I'm so, so, so, so fucking sorry this has tragically hsppened to you, you poor thing.

Don't be stupid. Getting a flabby ass was a bit of a downer but I am still glad I lost the weight. I think the thight pants issue will resolve itself if I just keep losing weight and getting fitter.

lol, fatties will never make it, even if they lose weight, they still look like a scrotum. that's the punishment for getting so fat in the first place - you ruined your body forever.

I dropped from 220 to 155 and don't seem to have an excess skin problem. You might be fine with losing the weight without looking that bad.

bump

pls I need to know

When i was getting fat i didn't even know about calories are or if what i'm eating can put me above my maintenance cals, now that i know about it there's no way i will ever get fat again, i can be full and still be in a deficit

lmao "don't be stupid"

I can't tell if you meant "don't be stupid I don't have to be a decent person"

220 isn't a bad start. Try 325.

Oh sorry, I took that post as weighing 245 overall.

I can't wait for summer to pass.

For every Veeky Forums person there are at least 30 lard asses and they're getting more vocal by the day, pushing good threads off the board.

I'm good with this option.

How much extra, saggy skin do you have by the way? Must be pretty bad...

Fuck off

Fatties stay saggy, no matter what they do.

And it should stay that way
fuck off fatties

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR MY UNHEALTHY LIFE STYLE
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
PAY UP Veeky Forums
Seriously though, fuck off. Nobody cares about fat people.

holy fucking moly nobody is going to promote your shitty company

>hey guys, pay a couple hundred to make this guy a 6/10 to a 7/10