Why doesn't this region interest me? It's so big but if you take out Russia and Poland it's nothing special...

Why doesn't this region interest me? It's so big but if you take out Russia and Poland it's nothing special. No great empire or anything of the sort.

pee pee poo poo

>What is Kievan Rus
>What is Dutchy of Lithuania
>What is Bulgarians, Magyars, Golden Horde and Cossacks

Irrelevant

why should anyone explain to you why you feel a certain way, if you have no interest in the region, study something else, do not push your lack of knowledge on the subject as the factual historic situation however

Because you are you. I find it more interesting than Western Europe, personally. If you want to know, ask yourself.

Has anybody ever told you that your opinion is stupid? Let me be the first.

And I hav zero interest in WE history (aside from Napoleon). Why doesn't that region interest me? Who the fuck cares really, be interested in whatever fucking interests you.

Because you are a brainlet

>and Poland
I fucking despise /pol/tards for forcing this retarded meme in you brainlets, not to worry though, soon they'll get cucked like all other wh*Tes and plunge back into their irrelevance

>Lithuania
>Irrelevant

>Lithuania
>Golden Horde
>Irrelevant

2/10 made me reply

From most to least interesting

Russia (kievan rus included) >>>>> Poland >> Hungary >>>> Czechia >>> Bulgaria >>> Lithuania before polonization >>>> irrelevant shits

Lithuania

>Lithuania

Lithuania is a stretch, I know

because back then the whole region WAS Russia and Poland

how did moldova get cucked out of their natural coastline

Stalin gave it to Ukraine.

Steppeniggers and then Slavs took the valuable land by force. Vlachs retreated to areas nobody wanted to take.

mad nigger so desperately wants to live in gorgeous Krakow

>tfw if the polish nobility wasn't retarded we would still have UGE LITHUANIA

>tfw lithuanian and polish nobility became one in sixteenth century
>and most of the corruption came out of GDL
Real historical discussion here, my statement is that Lithuania would be as good as Novgorod for Russia if it wasn't under Poland.