Et tu, user?

>get Veeky Forums
>not even completely shredded or yuge but obviously lift and about 14-15% bf (bench 250x10 for comparison)
>start wearing slim fit shrits and tank tops more
>constantly get felt up and flirted with by girls with boyfriends (even moreso than single girls). not even ugly ones but genuinely attractive
>what the fuck

anyone else get Veeky Forums and become redpilled on western relationships? the amount of times this has happened is piss, and im only a natty fit guy. if some guy like connor murphy came into the picture, the girls doing that stuff to me would probably get down on their knees and blow him right then and there

Connor is natty too though

those aren't the types of girls you want to be in a relationship with

>western relationships
lmao this will happen anywhere girls are free to do it without getting acid thrown in their faces. You just gotta be the best alternative

only people who have never been in relationships say this shit
Im not even disagreeing with you, but its such a silly thing to say

>t. cuckold

Obviously you wouldn't date a girl who you see do that shit. You're kidding yourself though if you think JUST because you never saw your girl do it that she wouldn't.

Are you lonely?

yeah, this is retarded.

>I-I've been with l-loads of girls and you h-haven't!! Honest!!

fuck thots but don't get in a relationship cos she will just do that to you. I guess you might mean all women are like that, which just isn't true. Majority are though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>which just isn't true

naive

This. This especially goes for girls you meet on tinder or bumble

this

dont know why people dont understand this. low self-esteem girls are for succ

yeah dude the red pill is so damn good

I get a watered down version of this, I get mires but no touchy because my girlfriend generally goes out with me alot, she doesn't drive either so if she goes out so do I

it just seems so contrived to hear this kind of condescending talk on a board that is mostly comprised of virgins and social anxious losers. Whenever some poor soul here gets some sort of validation from girls and is happy about it, there are always people attempting to deride his success
People are generally very friendly and open to good looking people, whether they are in relationships or not.

why did you tell us this, or make this post. no one cares

you care enough it seems. take a break from this board for awhile

Wow! It's almost as if women are whores!!

>a board that is mostly comprised of virgins and social anxious losers
Bro it isn't 2010 anymore Veeky Forums is a 50% normie website now

I can't vent to her because I have no backbone

Yeah
You haven't left the house in weeks so i haven't had my daily dose of you girlfriend

All the normies are in /soc/ or the slow boards though

So what is she like 13 or something?

It's kind of like women want union almost all the time, even if she has a boyfriend, has a husband, or is pregnant. Women want to have lots of sex- maybe not just with you.

I know, I am one. First started lurking Veeky Forums in my mid 20s and eventually came to Veeky Forums. However, when it comes to discussing relationships, dating and sex, you dont get the impression that this is a normie board
Nah, broke up with my last gf February. Had sex with 6 girls since then and met my current fwb in april. Last time I got laid was friday morning. so I guess you could say the looks posting is backed by some anecdotal evidence
>inb4 blog yada yada
if those are normies, then Im a Chad kek

>be me
>turbo autistic, chubby nerd
>start lifting, lost 30 lbs
>my best friend starts texting me more
>shes in relationship with 21 yo, with car and money
>me 17, more musclular than him but relatively poor
>she dumps him and I get out of friend zone after 3-4 yrs
>dump her after 8 months, very manipulative person
>50 lbs of muscle later(took yrs)
>find loyal christian qt3.14 , live happy

still aproached by girls, the face they make when I tell them I am in relationship,

be aware of hoes bros, they sometimes act like princesses, dont let that pussy smell trick you

So western civilization?

Girls with boyfriends can be more playful and flirty because they're already locked in a relationship, so they're "safe" from the thirst of every guy thinking "yea she wants my DICK" from a simple touch. It means they're comfortable to let their guard down.
I mean look at mirin threads. A two second glance is enough for people to think girls wanna fuck right then and there.

Why the fuck are you on this website, Satan? Legit curious as you seem way too mature to be around faggots like us.

>if those are normies, then Im a Chad kek

Well...they are normies by Veeky Forums standards. This site is full of rejects however.

yup when i see shit like your pic i get grossed out

A few of them get a lil handsy especially if alcohol is involved but typically the ones with boyfriends flirt via looks, hair twirls, laughing at everything you say etc. I legit have had 2 chicks with boyfriends try to fuck this year as well as an old friends ex gf try to get with me. Also have gotten several girls numbers who didn't tell me they had a BF/fiancé till a week or so later, didn't do shit with any of them because After being hurt by a thot 2 years ago seeing this kind of behavior just disgusts me.

I like to encourage anons and give advice whenever I feel I know my shit. Reading success stories of anons gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Its nice when you can help someone and they are appreciative of your advice
I also played sports all my life and hate to see insecure young guys fall victim to the retarded /plg/ groupthink, so I shitpost and mock rippletards and permabulkers training for "strength". Sometimes mocking, shaming and beating some sense into people is the only way to change them

user, a-are you me? I also didn't fall victim to the Veeky Forums curse of crab mentality and try to encourage anons when I can.
However, when I tell people here to stop bringing others down, they always bring up the reddit hugbox boogieman. It's truly a shame really

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
>samefaggotry this obvious

first and third are me.

>simple touch
>deeply rubbing arms all over a guys body

s-she's j-jus being nice! s-she would n-never flirt with another guy!

Last is me

these are all me

Yeah this.

While its true people cheat its not the majority. People in relationships are more comfortable with people from the other sex because they are unavailable.

I know this might be hard to believe for some of you guys, but not all girls are like that. Some girls are rational and introspective and see this kind of behaviour (both the man and women in the situation) as disgusting and shallow.

Thank God i'm Christian