Ass/booty workout

I have an ugly v shape ass, how can I obtain a round bubble ass? Is it even possible? I'm male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsKA_92mZk0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOMAD

post ass

POST YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Do some squats Hank

squat

>left
skinny
>right
fat

has nothing to do with squats she has 0 muscle definition you retard
she's just a girl who gained weight and surprise surprise girls who gain weight have the newly gained fat mostly stored in their tits, hips, and ass

PLEASE don't tell me you think this girl got an ass this big by doing some dumbass "300 squats a day! teehee" meme routine she found online

she clearly gained both muscle and fat

look at those hamstrings she probably did not only squats but also pulls

My girlfriend has the fucking V shape, how do I secretly get her a better ass? She's too insecure to be told to hit the gym

She's that fit girl in the red bikini wearing sunglasses that gets posted here.

>i'm a huge beta that can't tell my whale of a gf to hit the gym out of fear to be alone.
ftfy

Ask to cook for her and use tons of oil and butter.

nice ass to begin with.

if you want to have a grill ass do squats, romanian deadlifts and weighted hip thrusts

i think there are no other decent ass exercises except for meme exercises like cable leg extensions

youtube.com/watch?v=VsKA_92mZk0

She's a bipolar skelly who got her insecurities from when she was chubby in high school
You don't tell someone like that to hit the gym without getting shit thrown back at you

>without getting shit thrown back at you
you are actually scared of her.
go to the gym together you fag.
jesus.

if you can't tell between a FAT ass and a toned ass then you're a virgin. I unfortunately have seen both, and that is toned and tight, which comes with working out and not eating like shit.

>I'm male
>I'm male
>I'm male
>I'm male
>I'm male

i have a secret for you user!
ready?
gurls enjoy a nice tight man ass to grab when they are sucking dick.

Tell her that she's coming to the gym with you.

I rarely grab a guy's ass. There are other things to do with my hands most enjoy more.

Complete homo

i said girls.

Can anyone post the ass workout jpegs floating around here? Much appreciated!

You clearly do not know what a fat ass looks like, that's good fat allocation + exercise, the best butts around

>not wanting to fuck on that

you're gay

Bulgarian squats, heavy
Eat on a suplus
Have decent genetics
Lunges

No need for jpgs
Barbell hip bridges hit the ass the hardest

bump

POST ASS