Does your mother support your fitness goals?

Does your mother support your fitness goals?

Yes, she's nothing like some of the mothers ive read about on here saying things like "you're becoming too big" or something along those lines.

i havent seen my mother since 4 years or something like that
i doubt she cares

Same. She never really actively supported it by buying me things, unless it was a Christmas or birthday present I asked for. But why would your mom care if you were into lifting? She was probably just happy I wasn't sitting on my ass playing video games.

I'd smash reviewbrah's mother lads

Yes, she was concerned about my scoliosis and lifting for a while and is happy I have a hobby that isn't video games.

She tells me I need to ride my bike more because she used to do bmx when she was a teenager.

When ever I see her she gives me healthy left over groceries and makes a ton of high protein food.

I only see her once a year

yes she does anything she can to support me

nobody picks on reviewbrah

No

I come from a family of fat fucks

Weighing below 300 pounds is considered anorexic, so I'm a black sheep seeing as I'm 190

>5'11 manlet here

Idk haven't seen her since I was 16 or 17 when she went to prison

good riddance, hope she got molested or something

My mom abandoned my father and I earlier last year. Him and I are the only two in America now and barely scraping by. Meanwhile she messages us constantly being all emotonally manipulative. She does constantly say I'm blowing up. But fuck her to hell

>only two in America now
Did Drumpf finally hit the red button and accidentally nuke his own people? Serves you burgers right for electing an idiot of that caliber.

I think he just deported his mom user

Yeah, her side of the family is pretty supportive because almost all of them were athletes of some sort.

they give me the banter about just lifting and not playing a sport though, cheeky irish cunts.

All mothers want their child to be healthy....until you go back home and be fed like a pig and subsequently be rolled back out.

I want to sexually FUCK reviewmum

Yes, very much so. Parents let me buy my own food and don't cook for me and are very respectful of my requests that they not buy shitty food to have around the house. She never makes fun of me or anything like that and tells me she's proud of what I've accomplished so far. She thinks it's a little weird how many minerals and supplements and such I take, but overall she's been very supportive and that's been very helpful

Yeah, my mom is proud of me, because I lost 30kg and turned my life around

cute mom
ngl

My mom died in January.

Both my mother and I do long distance running. As a result, I've always been a skelly. I want to cut down significantly on the running to gain some weight put I can't bring myself to do it because I don't want to upset her.

His sister is qt as well

I nod exactly like that

do i have the tism?

FEET

>not deporting all the illegals in your family
what a cuck

what the fuck she looks exactly like him but with long hair.

My condolences, user.

>"Stop doing death lifts you're going to break your back!"
>"Dont do [exercise involving shoulder movement of some sort] you'll mess up your shoulder forever!"
>"You're getting too thin!"
Yes sure, relative to last year when I was 210, 155 is thin-er. Im just not fat anymore.
>rushes over to me mid fucking set (we go to the same gym) "Oh my god you're shaking that's not good for you you're going to break something!"
>"You're getting tok big!"
>still dyel
STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY GAINS REEEE

I forgot to mention "You can lift heavy and still gain tons of muscle!"

damn, if she had the green eyes they could be twins

just eat more

>offering up her corpse for you to eat and have maximum gains
true saint of a mum

Long distance running (>20 km) burns a lot of calories. I went for a 25 km run earlier so my tdee for the day is over 4000 calories. It would be a lot easier to just run less than to eat more.

She would, if I had any.

im sorry for your loss

She's worried that if I'm lifting alone I'll crush myself with the weights, but she likes that I look like a man

Dude, his mom is fine like a muhfuggah. I would definitely smash that, then immediately sit down and taste review some fucking pizza.

drink a gallon of milk and eat a bunch of peanut butter
ezpz

She just calls me fat after gaining some muscle. She also makes snide remarks at everyone and everything. Girl wearing dress, whore. Someone driving shit car, criminal. Cashier didnt say thanks, bitch. Guy walking behind her, robber. I hate women because of her and my sister who is batshit crazy and a compulsive liar.

But I hit 2 plates bench for 3x6 recently so Im happy.

I'd smash reviewbrah

She didn't support ANY goal of mine, and actively worked against anything that involved heavy work on my part, be it in school, playing music, or fitness.
It sucks, and I've lost some good years 10 years thanks to her, but was a huge redpill.

Sounds exactly like my situation.

Whenever I go walk into a room where my family is I get reproached because of how 'muscular' I am. As if it's a bad thing. I just reached 1/2/3/4 so I'm no where near ginormous. But yeah my mom always talks shit about everyone. Disgusting mentality if you ask me.

What made her do that? She wanted to preserve you as her little baby boy?

She's proud that I'm starting to take care of my health I'm pretty sure, I've been counting calories for 3 months too which means weighing everything I eat etc and she's fine with that/doesn't make any snide remarks which is nice. I think she's happy I've finally found something I really enjoy/am interested in that isn't video games.

My mum supports what I'm doing and understands the amount of research I do towards my goals.

She was worried at first about the supps I'm taking, but now she asks what she should be taking (she's losing weight, but doesn't want to have muscle atrophy, especially at her age).
I've only gotten her to eat more protein, basic vitamins and Cartinine, because she's not eating enough meat, keep pushing her to see a doctor for general bloods and a referral to a nutritionist though.

Thanks for the laughs

Losing power over me was huge, but there was also a strange sort of feminism where she would pamper my sister and try to deprive me.
In the end she lost and I'll never see her again, but it cost me my hopes for a better future.

my mom raised me on a vegetarian diet, took me out of wrestling class because our coach sometimes yelled at us and told me "that's funny sweetie" when i noticed that my right shoulder is 4 cm higher than the left one.

I lost every fight i picked with my bullies, was scrawny as shit as a teenager and my scoliosis is so severe that i literally cannot go about my normal daily routine without excruciating lower back pain if i dont stretch for 30 minutes after waking up at 23

She meant well and all but shit was it hard to somewhat fix this mess of a body

My mother is a fat alcoholic who hates the fact that I'm getting my shit together.

Wow that sucks. Kids shouldn't be subject to giant social experiments.

I'm thinking of moving out too as soon as I graduate from college. I have the feeling that my parents are withholding me from achieving my full potential because they're so damn snidy and negative

I heard reviewbrah had a falling out with his parents.. Wonder what's up..

You can overcome negative talk, as long as they don't also flex their power to stop you from your goals.
Graduating and moving out would be a great milestone tho.

Sometimes she calls me "Arnold"

>tfw close to a 2/3/4/5 and only about as big as this guy

;_;