For fuck sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkpaKx1UUUw
youtube.com/watch?v=pe_9CrFJJAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>toilet flushing intensifies

lmao
>linkies

Chill, antshares post-conference dip lasted longer than LINK has been tradable faggot.

Lmao played this one perfect git gud btc 8k by tomorrow alts will bleed like never before

When something crashes 80% from ATH, there are so many bagholders left behind that any chance to moon will be destroyed by said bagholders.

Thanks for buying my bags.

I'm really happy there are so many LINK shills here to keep people buying

>link trying to go up

yeah that holds true until it doesn't.

NNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƆ
this was OUR breakout, OURS
fuck

check it

we're gonna be fine, bros

I love when it goes down so I can feel it go back up

pretty sure its a hater buying then selling down at a loss

Bitcoin started rising again. Same thing is happening with other alts.

lol antshares had a fuckton of chinks pumping it, what has link got? Veeky Forums?

antshares volume and hype is mainly from the west.....

deluded bagholders

chinks love link

antshares had Pajeet Beach Confidential recommendation as the gust in its sails.

fucking LINK has...plushies, a fatfuck cofounder who now dresses sloppy on stage, and the other cofounder is an SF homosexual who spends more time packing poz-fudge than writing code.

press F for chainlink

maybe da hongfei will come up with his chinese version to solve the oracle problem...and call it chinklink (heh, heh, get it, get it)

Or intellectual day traders i went from 5k link to 12k link

Another batch of weakhands jumping ship. I'm glad. In a year from now I will be incredibly wealthy. Those who sold today will wipe my ass for .000000000000000001 LINK in Q1 2018

I'm sad I'm getting JUSTed so hard by LINK. I haven't ever believed in a coin like LINK before and I was so excited it when it mooned initially. Now it's my heaviest bag ever. Really shook up my faith in alt coins. I haven't made anything but losing trades since.

Same here bro.

>tfw link bagholder, request bagholder, and now powr bagholder

the last one was my fault i fomod in in despearte hopes to get a fraction of my money back but it probably hurts the hardest

i'm down from 8 btc a month ago to 2

I'm down from 16 to 6.

It really sucks, one time I actually have faith in the alts I held I got just'd like no other.
It's probably going to take me a year to recover that lose and I don't even think this shit will last that long.

youtube.com/watch?v=DkpaKx1UUUw
You got to hold on, hold on
You gotta hold on...

BTC mooning is what's pissing me off. In the past when it mooned it took shitcoins with it, now it's fucking killing them all and I hate it. Fuck Bitcoin.

I know I'll keep trading these superior alts and bleeding to death while Bitcoin keeps mooning. I wouldn't be surprised if 10 years from now Bitcoin is 500k and my alts are worth like a combined 1,000 satoshi.

how much are you down in fiat terms, i need to know to compare your situation with my case. thanks bud. don't be shy we're all anons here.

I'm not gonna make it I can't hold on anymore this song isn't helping either fuck.

How about this song my fellow marine? GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=pe_9CrFJJAM

They already do. It's called Aeternity.

Fuck Gurren Lagann is still a top 3 favorite anime of mine this is getting me hype. We're gonna make it bros. We're gonna kick reason to the curb and forge through a new path with these two hands.

I fucking love you guys we're all gonna make it together.

We sure are

If Simon can hold his fucking Ledger Nano S that looks like a drill during Kamina's demise then im sure you can hold your LINK too user......

aeternity looks better than Link

no kidding. I sold mine yesterday at the peak for once, just hoping for a decent-ish dip now before buying back in.

They also have a team larger than two people which is nice.

yup, buy on the binance chink-out was a smart move looking back on it now.

Aside from the fact that Aeternity is way behind ChainLink in terms of development kek lets assume that they are both fully developed.

>Aeternity is a blockchain smart contract platform w/ a decentralized oracle built in too
>LINK is a decentralized oracle for ETH, BTC, and Hyperledger blockchains.

In other words, to be able to use the Aeternity blockchain you'd have to develop smart contracts in their platform too kek. Why the fuck would i invest in such a shit when its quite obvious that there is no way they would beat other smart contract platforms?

I meant to be able to use the Aeternity oracle, you'd have to develop smart contracts for them too. Smart contracts built on ETH and hyperledger cant use their oracle get it?

I don't know what you want me to tell you user. I made money off of AE while I have seen a lot of people get rekt with LINK. Glad I have never held it. Though the memes are very tempting.

Thats your reason? Kek you could have made money jumping on coins like Verge, Bitcon Gold etc too. I'm talking about their potential as decentralized oracles. There is literally no point to Aeternity since you're forced to develop smart contracts in their blockchain. Not to mention they are trying to do too many things at once.

funny you say that user. I did make money of both of those coins too. I also sold them for higher than what I paid for them. I'm still not sure what point you are trying to get across to me?

That Aeternity isnt really a viable competitor to ChainLInk because of the things i mentioned in my previous replies.

Yup I also hold AE. It is my fucking baby. The team hired I think 8-10 new Erlang developers which is a shit ton to work on this project. Testnet is launching sometime this November, and mainnet is launching in Q1 2018.

but muh baby

Ok buddy. I'm not really arguing the tech. I'm just looking to make money. But you do you.
This guy gets it

So in what universe are they superior, you fucking mong?

How the fuck did all you retards accumulate enough BTC in the first place to piss away on these worthless alts?

Not how it works

I kinda want to argue the tech. Because if you want to use oracles in Ethereum you're gonna have to go through LINK which I'm assuming is open source? Why can't another coin just copy LINK and be like "We're a cheaper version of this shit biches" and everyone switches over?

With AE I'm assuming oracles will be free because it comes built within the system

but muh Ethereum LINK

Do you even know how Oracles work? They inject the data in the blockchain. Thats why i said ChainLink is an oracle for Ethereum, BTC, and Hyperledger blockchains. Your argument relies on AE beating ETH and Hyperledger in Smart Contract usage. Absolutely no chance of that happening.

Have at it, oldmate wants to argue too. And I'll gladly read it and let you do some homework for me so I don't have to chase it down myself. Just don't know enough to argue the points. I just Look at graphs. think hey this looks low, and sell when it goes higher. It's not that hard.

DON'T GO 18 CENTS YET I STILL NEED TO ACCUMULATE AHHHHHHHHHH

lmao.

If dubs LINK will be at 90k sats by the end of the month

Wtf its supposed to crash back to sub 2000 sats i sold at 2580 it better not moon

user the graph has been tight as fuck and gets tighter everyday, you wont see 2k unless btc pushes a ATH.

2-3k-2-5k is the range is swings in, but like i said this shit is getting tight as hell its like a pressure cooker ready to explode but it just doesn't have enough volume to get there. If the LINK dev released some amazing news right now this would be the ideal time for a crazy pump... but who am I kidding that would involve the devs actually communicating with us.