In your opinin is Hitler a sympathetic character?

In your opinin is Hitler a sympathetic character?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He killed jews didn't he?
Sounds like a great guy to me.
Would only be better if he were german instead of a*strian.

Austrians are better than other Germans you twit

Not particularly. All of his negative traits deeply overshadow his positives.

>starving artist trope
>animal lover
>vegetarian
>known to be relatively kind to those close to him

>political murderer
>mass murderer
>anti-semite
>drug addict
>war mongerer

only thing he did wrong was not win

>vegetarian
>positive

>anti-semite
>negative

>drug addict
>real

Why would anyone outside of Semites care if someone is an anti-semite?

What if someone was married to a semite? Semite friends?

Irrational hatred isn't a positive trait.

Anti-Semitism is not "hatred towards Semites."

Yeah, it is unconditional love of Semitic people. In fact I'd go as far to say it is the equivalent of a being an 'anglophile' for Semites.

Only if he was winning the war.

Anti-semitism isn’t irrational
It’s not like a hatred of french or something

What was Hitler's rationale?

Like Stalin, you mean?

There's a trait people have called empathy, you may have heard of it.

They are the faggiest yeah.
Germany was known for militarism, fascism and other manly shit while austria was the capital of clasical music and faggy wig wearing aristocrats.

he was the Incarnation of Wuotan, destined to destroy the Jewish Serpent from Europa
but the Anglo-Zionists couldn't let him do it

Fair enough, but many of these anti-anti-Semites are virulently anti-European without even realizing it.

>They are the faggiest yeah.

Jews were corrupting Germany by controlling the media and banks. They had it coming.

Please stop posting these threads.

hating millions of people you've never even met for an accident of birth that they never asked for, and may be completely meaningless to them is unjustifiable. It's just seeking out an easy answer to blame for your problems instead of trying to find real solutions.
>my life hasn't gone the way I wanted it to, this must be the jewish people's fault
etc

its a definite negative personality trait

>Irrational hatred

This is how powerful the propaganda machine is. People actually believe he was fueled by some sort of delusional, irrational hatred of Jews. The Jews were actively subverting the Germans from the inside via their positions in the press, finance, and government.

See

he was a fucking dweeb and a larper

If people who were Jewish were breaking German laws then arrest them. Being born Jewish doesn't have anything to do with that.

He was a great hero, and with him died the last of humanity's salvation.

Memes and zero facts. Just more idiocy about Jews controlling the German government (which one?)
It was irrational hatred for people who proved to be more successful than many Germans.

Not successful enough to finish their communist revolution

Because it wasn't "their" revolution. Most Jews supported social democracy, not the communists.

>Being born Jewish doesn't have anything to do with that

You sure? Because I'm pretty sure being born into the faith gives one a birthright to return, partake in Jewish life, ect. Also, they will be raised in the culture that seeks to act as a subversive spy/outsider within their host nation.

>zero facts
>more successful

Their success was contingent on the fact that Gentiles did NOT recognize they were dealing with a Jew, or that the Jew in question was working on behalf of a much larger community. They just made them wear identifying markers.

By the way, here are some of those facts you say don't exist:
archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_djvu.txt

this but unironically

>archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_djvu.txt
Are you expecting me to read all this garbage? Answer my question, which German government was controlled by the Jews? Post names.
You guys are so annoying.

Did he actually say this? Show me this part in his book.
Do you know what source criticism means? It means that 3 of your sources are unreliable. I know you guys never studied history, but this is not hard to understand.
Why would a reporter in Russia in 1918 know how Jewish were the bolsheviks? It was a big party. Why would a Nazi Herman Greife be a reliable source when it comes to Jews? This is not even worth discussing if those are your sources.

I wouldn’t care if Hitler went after only Jews and communist but the fact he wanted to genocide Slavs as well makes me hate him.

>Are you expecting me to read all this garbage?
Sorry, I thought you wanted evidence. I guess not.

>It means that 3 of your sources are unreliable
>implying all sources that do not suck the cock of marx are unreliable.

Ok.

This is not evidence. It's just a pamphlet written by anti-semites and Nazis. They even include explicitly Volkish or Nazi slogans (connection with the German soil and similar crap).

Sources are unreliable if the author is unreliable. Newspapers, journalists, propaganda brochures tend to be biased.

Being born into a culture, race, or religion is not a crime. It is indefensibly unjust to punish an individual on that basis. How stupid do you have to be to decry propaganda when you're regurgitating nazi talking points.

>writtien by anti-semites and Nazis . . . crap

As I said, to a brainless, Israeli lapdog such as yourself, any source that does not bow to Marx is 'unreliable.'

Yes, because we all know that German media and finances under the Nazi Regime were fair, balanced, and well-managed.

According to your argument, if the accusations of Jewish domination are true, then it's just proof that the Jews were more qualified to lead Germany than the actual Germans, considering how much the Nazi Regime fucked over its country and citizens.

are you that much of a psychopath?

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Large groups of people share similar traits that can be seen by an exterior group. Indians are prone to shit on the streets; jews are prone to secure themselves in positions of power and influence, and use nepotism to secure their kind stay there. That doesn't mean they are evil by default, but money does not go well with honesty.

This is not a source, it's propaganda. I asked a simple question and you can't even answer that.

>anti-Semitism
>irrational

/thread

>believing a propaganda piece is a viable source of information when the purpose of propaganda is to deceive

You’re mentally disabled, aren’t you? Back to pol stormfag

Its not that hard ,i dont hold a personal grudge against jews ,but jews live like a separate thnic body working in their self interest agaisnt the main body. This was doomed to end in massive killing or one of the groups accepting domination by the other. The only real solution of the problem would be separation (the better option) or genocide

>m-m-muh spartacist uprising
>muh 11 day strike/riot in Berlin is enough to justify exterminating all Jews in Europe
>The Jews are the reason Germany gave up in WW1, not the population getting fed up with starving and dying for no reason

We'd have a lot more respect for you if you just outright admitted that you just hate Jews and stopped trying to hide behind excuses for that hate. There's no real reason you hate them, they didn't do anything to you. You just fucking hate them. Own it already.

They are though they suck at war and only are good at stealing slav cuisine and making faggy music and fashion.

nah, you're just a bigot

Not an argument