So is Ethereum dead?

So is Ethereum dead?
Are my tokens all worthless now?
I DIDNT WASTE ALL MY MONEY RIGHT!?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check the price you scrub. It's holding steady. ETH is strong. Ukraine is weak

yes

Its holding steady cause its frozen...are you really this dumb?

its dead within a week

Less then 1% Is frozen. Everyone would've sold off by now if confidence was really down. Drastically tanking the price. But obviously, that didn't happen

All the scam icos killed eth. Teenagers from blockcat and such are cashing out millions. Shame, i really liked eth transaction times and exchanges.

It's frozen OP. If you have a way to exit get out immediately at any price you can. Even $1.

so is crypto dead now?
or are we just going to go to absolutely worthless shitcoins while BTC hits $400000 and nobody makes any money unless you're a BTC maximalist?

eth is fine you rapists

All the fucking greedy pajeets hijacked ETH and turned the whole erc20 landscape into a fucking pump and dump wasteland with all the bullshit tokens. Probably 97% of all tokens are nothing but worthless code propped up street shitting dot head motherfuckers.

Pretty much. I mean, can you think of any actual uses for shitcoins other than monopoly money trading?

but m-muh LINK nodes and m-muh REQ paypal 2.0

eth 10k by december. screencap

As good as gone. Like Mt. Gox all over again .

Underrated post. People just can't take a joke these days.

SATS?

crime

Wow I just caught up on all this. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ETHTARDS HAHAHAHAHA

Link i could kind of understand, although it's in everyone's best interest to have the lowest price for the tokens. But req? Just fucking print money then, it's an obvious cash grab.

It's just the Parity wallet, not ethereum itself.

>obvious cash grab
how so? I know the whole Y Combinator thing is a meme but why would they back a cash grab?