Fencing is the gayest sport! prove me wrong

fencing is the gayest sport! prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhF1i23vwps&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will die alone

It's among the most alpha sports

>mfw most people who hate fencing are butthurt betas who cry about fencers yelling

It's fucking patrician but attracts lot of le fedora gentlemen

>tfw rapier is one of the deadliest duel weapon

>that front teeth row
is his dentist Nick Riviera?

>implying bodybuilding isn't the gayest sport
>implying musclemags weren't originally fagmags before straights took them
>implying bodybuilding isn't so fucking gay that g4p isn't standard

if fucking a fruit is how guys in your sport operate it might the most homo

how do i get a fencer bf? do fencers like wrestlers? i do freestyle wrestling and boxing and i think i need a fencer bf

This, if you are not an autistic sperg redditor and you fence it's cool

>He doesn't know about wrestling
Oh user

Best way to get a fencer bf is to be a fencer yourself. Toss boxing for fencing.

I hate fencing because its become something else entirely from original "fight with swords". people just dive at each other and try to tap each other first to get the point, and as soon its clear they got/are getting the point they give up and usually run into the other person's foil. If it was a real sword theyd be dead, completely ruins it

I know right? Why don't we make people fight to the death anymore?

Entertainment is dead

im afraid i cannot do that. i think ill just take the shortcut and steal a fencer bf from the bf store instead.

Yea it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhF1i23vwps&spfreload=10

>LUUSA

lol

Looks like skyrim combat

Duels with real swords ended at first blood or paused each time blood was drawn most of the time. It was more dangerous of course, but getting that first poke was typically enough, so the current fencing tactics aren't that far off.

You generally agreed to duel to show you were prepared to die or kill for your honor, not to actually do it.

he was doing that to mock his opponent
people do that kind of stupid shit in wrestling, too. it's a sign your opponent isnt taking you seriously.

I bet those shoes are special fencing shoes, huh.

Gay?