How come Anatolian Greeks are very close to Bronze Age Anatolians?

How come Anatolian Greeks are very close to Bronze Age Anatolians?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-revealse
oghuzturksdna.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-genetic-structure-of-anatolia-from_21.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanlides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought we wuz anatolianz according to underage armchair geneticists here.

Now do the other 80% of Turks

OK here
btw cappadocia average is around 9-10% mong so do the math :-DDD

Tell me about Anatolian Greeks
Why do they think they're Greek

Anatolian Greeks are mostly Hellenized Anatolians with some intermixing of ethnic Greeks.

>random chart made by a random fart from a random sources

I wish dumbfucks would STOP TAKING RANDOM CHARTS AS GOSPEL

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PSEUDO-SCIENCE BULLSHIT

What happened to Anatolia between the Neolithic and Chalcolithic?

>random chart

the results were taken from

Turks: Personal GEDmatch results of Turks
Bronze Age Anatolian: sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-revealse
Neolithic: From other studies (their DNA's been known for ages)
Greeks: Personal results of Anatolian Greeks

and here
oghuzturksdna.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-genetic-structure-of-anatolia-from_21.html

Migrations from Mesopotamia and the Caucasus (Maykop, Uruk and others)

This reminds me of the doctor in 1400 trying to argue for the existence of humors in the body

humors?

>humors
smells?

Hittite migration probably. Some Indo Europanized Caucasian group moved into Anatolia.

Is it true that ever since a recent muh heritage service that traces your last name got introduced in Turkey, it triggered all your countrymen's autism and the website is constantly crashing due to the influx of submissions? I also heard that on twitter, the latest roach banter is submitting someone else's surname in the service and commenting "we'll see who's the Armenian"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism

Sup hellenized Anatolian.

Why did you betray your ancestors' culture, you fucking cuck?

No mate I'm actually genuinely asking, some Turk said something the likes of it a few weeks ago

Ah I see.

But you're wrong friend. Anatolian Greeks are hellenized Anatolians. I hope in the future scientists prove that too (we already know this btw) and shut your mouth. Just as how you were not Romans, you were not Greeks either.

People just found out that their ancestors have been living in the same village since 1800s and forgot about it later. And as for the last question, no one really said anything about it. Only some retarded leftists making stuff up like how their nationalist friend has non-Turk (like literally any non Turk ethnicity) ancestry kek. Leftists are subhumans.

That happened later... the hurrites came fitst supposedly from the caucasus

how come literal central asians have more IE (Baltic) dna than actual IEs (Greeks)

>ITT insecure Turkshit thinks he's being clever
The Cappadocian Greeks, called Karamanlides, were an insignificant Greek community in Eastern Anatolia that got killed or assimilated, most Anatolian Greeks were from the coastal areas of Anatolia and they were the ones that were generally sent to Greece.

Karamanlides are not Greek and they're not Cappadocians. They're Central Anatolian Christian Turks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanlides
The gig's up, roach

Lol

Anatolian Greeks please convert back to Anatolian religions and revive your culture
Have some pride you fucking cucks

ty for proving my point

Only 10% of anqtolian "greeks" are greek. Most were orthodox who cqme here because of autism

As an actual people descendant of the ancient greeks i agree. However the same goes to your people

pic related kek