twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Aaron and Sean v much

>lowbar
>sumo
>wrist wraps while squatting
>high belt position
>lowbar goodmornings

Yoooo

I've ran out of thing to talk about with lifting...

Last time I lifted I added 2 reps to my bench and 2.5kg to my overhead press

Was it because a girl was there? She was quarter squatting 130kg in knee wraps and I felt like I had to assert my dominance.

Yes I could have squatted 130kg 10 times after 2 previous sets of 10

But instead I did something she couldn't do. Go heavy on OHP. Hit a 2.5kg PR for lols.

Hey where do you find all these pics of my GF?

lowbar goodmorning means weak points/bad technique

fail on lowbar should mean you sinking down not good morning your squat

wrist wraps are okay for narrow grip which helps with breaking the bar harder and having more stable back, if you would know how to squat you wouldnt mind

high belt position obvious good tip for deadlifting

thats my sister

>Mfw I put the belt super low on sumo but super high on squats

What's the most a woman can ohp?

I've seen a woman clean and jerk 140kg but I've never seen a woman strict press 60kg?1

How long is a string?

>im fucking your sister
hahahaha

Reread my post

I have cum in my second hand and explaining where you went wrong is too much effort when typing with one hand

most I saw was 170lbs

she did set of 5

strict press no use of legs or turning it into incline bench

saw also video of woman strict pressing 250x1

Just watched that video

250lbs isn't even that good

y-yyeaa y-yyou are probably a lot stronger than se is at her bw

end with that bullshit, woman obviously arent as strong as man, but I know bunch of lifting chicks that have wilks well above 300

250lbs is literally nothing. Why do women bother.

mfw im not in the mood for meming this beacuse she did good job

>mis uszatek
przeciez kurwa widze ze to kot

She's worthless and so are you

There's no answer to that question just like there's no answer to mine.

huja sie znasz prawiczku

What's the most a woman can OHP? That literally means, if you have any sense of comprehension whatsoever, link me a video of a woman overhead pressing big weights

What's the most a woman can ohp quite literally means "what is the maximum a woman can, or ever will, ohp".

Where are there good beginning powerlifting routines? Are there pretty good ones in the sticky, or do you guys have any other ideas?
I’ve had experience in lifting before, and it’s been a good while since I’ve actually dedicated to it.

SS my dude

Taking everything 100% literally is a symptom of autism. Perhaps its all that fluoride you drink bro

there isnt such thing as beginning powerlifting, I mean there is powerliftingtowin novice routine but all beginners should dedicate to get overall stronger with stuff like SS, SL or this powerliftingtowin novice routine, even if coached good newbie routine will mainly look similiar

go heavy, go fast progression, go often

Hello thanks for thinking of me

np

np

How do you not have baacne?

Because he's natty you stupid fuck

Genetics, a tan, water, and genetics

you said genetics twice

where is such photo?

I want to be Sean's friend but he won't let me.
How did LonelyPL do it?

Malibu, snapped it of Aaron when i was down in cali last summer

This pepe was for my good friend panzing jager

Unfortunately I just got the news that he died in a car crash

He will never be able to see this pepe....

Rest in piece panzer

is feeling absolutely assblasted with soreness normal if ur starting a new routine?

Yes, especially if it's high volume like smolov or c6w

saved

I see good use for this one

I could literally kill any one of you in just one punch

I want to go 95% for bench for 5 reps

How can I do that? I had 8 hours left

rest 30 seconds between reps. use a 3 board. , add chains and count them as bar weight. use a decline bench. inject cheque drops

manlet

Because it's mostly decided by genetics

Sean is being bashful. We went on a bro trip to Hawaii. He flew me out there and we had a blast

So im an intermediate lifter. My best stats (not as of now since ive been cutting) are B - 325 S - 445 D - 495

Im looking for a good program that I can run while I bulk when uni starts back up. I really want to get my stats up and focus on strength training but I need something that I can gain mass on as well. I dont want to completely abandon training for aesthetics, but I want to move more towards training for my SB&D. I have done 5/3/1 before and really liked it but my dead and bench didnt budge even a little on it. I also did PHAT while I was cutting so i didnt expect to see any gains but I want something like 5/3/1 that gives you percentages to work off of. Any suggestions?

H E P B U R N
E
P
B
U
R
N

Also c6w, 28 free, CLutz intermediate, etc

thanks bro will check those out. Ive been watching a lot of videos online recently more geared towards powerlifting and it can get kinda overwhelming with all the methods and approaches. I just want to be strong :( thanks for suggestion though will definately check them out

Just keep it simple dude, do something you'll enjoy and have fun. It's a marathon not a sprint.

thats why i wanted to go more the PL route, I think high intensity training is fun, I like lifting around 90% of my 1RM so I was thinking of trying a conjugate method approach? What does /plg/ think of conjugate? Some kid that lifts at my uni is super fucking strong and swears by it

Conjugate is more for equipped, but I think there are ways to make it work for raw, just don't know how. Most programs aren't super high intensity though, only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Bulgarian (which can be fairly injury inducing), and Hepburn B t-nation.com/training/hepburn-solution-for-strength-and-power , but I'm not sure how effective the B routine is, might do it eventually. RTS has some stuff too where you'll hit a RPE 8 single most sessions.

Give me the rundown on Nsun's 531 program. Is it shit for powerlifting beginners or good

Didnt you just recently get injured running that stupid fucking heburn program? yes you did hm. and if im not mistaken no one has ran hepburn in quite some time (other than stupid people) after I, phil, garagebro, lonelypl all ran it back in 2014 and deduced it was utter fucking shit

what would you recommend i do then? Do you guys think i could make some size gains running sheiko?

Hepburn B isn't the program I ran, and that was from ohp I believe (and the harsh caloric deficit I was in). I'm fine now, and I replaced ohp with slingshot bench.

>ohp
which is a part of hepburn

both hepburn a or b is pure garbage

yes obviously, a much better choice of program than the down syndrome shit that someone named fat retard suggested to you

Sheiko would also work, I would just prefer to save it for meet prep.

Either way, I didn't get injured running hepburn B, and if he's in a caloric surplus or at maintenance he should be fine.

>Either way, I didn't get injured running hepburn B, and if he's in a caloric surplus or at maintenance he should be fine.
you were running hepburn, and got injured form it

and no, he wont be fine running a piece of shit garbage program that literally no one in this general besides you has endorsed for years now

so i would like to do a 3 day full body program during the first and second term to gain size and numbers to my lifts

i have beginner numbers but i dont think i can make ss work anymore (i cant progress and add 5lb every workout)

bench-175x3
squat-225x3
press-105x3
dead-245x3

i saw somewhere here before to do texas method with nuckols beginner bench 3x, would that be appropriate for a lifter who has been lifting for a year? (i know i suck) im willing to gain weight and to eat a at a surplus this winter

ideally tho i would like to press and bench instead of only benching but im willing to listen to u guys as i barely know what im doing, any help would be appreciated

Hepburn B, which is a completely different program to hepburn A, is not the program I got injured from. And hepburn A isn't that much different from sheiko, fucktons of doubles/triples at a moderate intensity, it's just not periodized.

Dude did you gain any weight on SS, those lower body numbers are awful?

>his program doesn't build momentum

>Hepburn B, which is a completely different program to hepburn A, is not the program I got injured from. And hepburn A isn't that much different from sheiko, fucktons of doubles/triples at a moderate intensity, it's just not periodized.
both hepburn programs are pure shit, you got injured on hepburn programming, stop recommending hepburn programming

People get injured on all sorts of programs, it doesn't make them bad. Didn't you get injured on ph3? You shouldn't recommend it to anyone because of that.

I dont recommend it to anyone

yea i bounced around a couple of programs and those are my weights now that im cutting in the summer (i am retarded)

i messed around during the winter and my maxes were 270x1 for squat and 275x1 for deadlift (help me)

i went from 155 to 165 during my first 4 months but i went from 18% bf to 20%bf and i got pissed off but im 12% (156 at 5'9, yes im a twink) right now so i think ill be more disciplined in my bulk this winter as i wont feel like a fat blob of shit anymore

help me please i dont want to be a weak piece of shit with no muscles anymore (i look better now that im not as fat but i feel like a pussy)

>He program builds momentum and causes injury

>w3d1 tomorrow

answer me

You've recommended it repeatedly

Slow bulk (200 kcal surplus), if SS still won't work then maybe hop on the 3x beg programs from 28 free for squat and bench, and either a 1x or 2x deadlift.

Sean mate you're like that guy when camping who is the first to criticize the fire building of everyone else but doesn't have an alternative

You're such a child holy shit

I was injured beforehand, checkmate atheists.

>You've recommended it repeatedly
uh no i havent

>Runs an experimental, injurious program despite being injured

Really gets your noggin joggin.

so texas is inappropriate for me?
my winter maxes when i was at 165 and 20%bf was
squat 270x1
bench 190x1
press 120x1
dead 275x1

ss for sure wont work for me as ive tried in the past few months to stick to it but i cant get my weights to improve even with eating

the main reason why i want to do texas is i just ordered squat shoes and im hyped up to do power cleans (stupid i know) but i wouldnt know how to program them in outside of ss/texas/candito

if i do the 28free do i add in assistance work?

thanks for the slow bulk advice, im gonna bulk at a +200/300 rate until around march 2018

:thinking:

It would probably work, if the 3x beginner programs don't work it should be fine to jump on, only issues are you'd need to do it for bench only, and it can be a bit brutal

i clearly gave my recommendation

thats because i hate norman khan and would be pleased to see him get injured

>Assistance work
Adding in some vertical and horizontal pulls would work, maybe some RDLs as well

you guys say sheiko is okay but i read alot about sheiko being very injury inducing .. is that not true?

Does that isley fag still post here?

doesnt appear to be that Im actually recommending it to anyone
hm

so you mean doing texas and beg bench 3x is brutal? how so? and yea it sucks that i wont be able to do any ohp but i guess to have a big boy bench i need to sacrifice ohp.

thanks for the advice

Sheiko usually won't cause injuries, idk where you've heard that dude

who says sheiko is injury inducing

the intensity is so low

just look at the percentages and reps you're working with

very submaximal work and therefore unlikely to injure you

thats because i hate paul and want him to get injured

ANSWER ME

IS NSUNS' 531 GOOD

then why do people make sheiko out to be so hard? Like I asked on another forum if I could get away with doing accessory work on sheiko to get some bodybuilding type training in and they pretty much laughed at me saying i would hardly be able to handle the program itself

i think theyre all really fat people
i see it too but im not sure why people complain about sheiko

it mus tbe psychological at this point cause they read some fatty complaining and they follow suit

Texas Method itself is brutal, going for a new 5 RM PR every week for 2-3 lifts can be mentally taxing.

Only time it could possibly cause injuries is if you're doing waaaay more volume than you should be, like the advanced large load or elite large load, when you're not used it

It's probably fine

The accumulated fatigue can suck, and the session can take upwards of 3 hours. Sheiko has accessories already included though.

Sean recommended me PH3 a year ago

>TFW bench form is actually pretty good now so i started making gains

THE MILK'S MAKING ME GO MAD

thats because i hate alex i want him to get injured

thats because i hate dino i want him to get injured

>tfw sean never recommended me ph3

Why do you hate dinosaur

Too good not to share
Shame about the quality