For some reason that pic of DC crying makes me laugh everytime

WHEN

Eat 1kg oats

Kek same laughing my ass off as I write this

Peanut butter
Whole milk

drink a tablespoon of olive oil every 2 hours

>3400 calories
Thats cute boi. Cut down on fibers, but not completely. When cooking in the evening, make sure you have enough for middle meals. Always eat whenever you're not completely filled, but make sure there's at least a 3 hour space between working out and eating. Also, eat until you literally can't get any more down, and refridgerate the rest. As dumb as it sounds, try to keep protein down to the minimum you need daily (i.e. your weight in pounds/1000) while keeping carbs high and fatty acids somewhere in the middle. Also, focus on vegetable oil whenever eating anything fat (chicken or turkey is great for avoiding animal fat). I usually drank a liter of chocolate milk after my workout to add on an extra bit of calories, plus it was cheaper than protein or weight gainer powder. Bulked from 95kg to 107kg in like 3 months doing this.

I'll tell you from personal experience that bulking is more of plight than a period where you can eat whatever and whenever the fuck. Most of the time you're not even gonna be hungry, but you're gonna have to eat it up boi.

You put food in your mouth, chew it, then swallow it. It gets easier as time goes on.

1 CUP ALMONDS

1 CUP GRANOLA

100 CUPS MILK

EVERY DAY

wait, are you a fat fuck thats trying to cut, or a twink trying to bulk?

however the fuck you want to. just stop being a pussy about it.

best vegan bulking food?

I am a youthful young skinny fat man 180 right now trying to get up to 205

6'0

Prolly nut butters

depends on how much youre eating right now

oats + banana + milk + peanutbutter + (whey)
blend it and drink it (add milk until its drinkable)

i eat 4500 calories a day
2600 in meals and 1900 in shakes

can add cocoa, cinnamon, coconut flakes, and various nuts for different flavors, also literally any fruit you want, just keep trying new stuff of it gets old really fast

Pls gib shake recipes. I get around 3000 through food but can always use more liquid recipes

How do I not eat 3400 calories a day?

Please help me

>How do I eat 3400 calories a day?

If you can't eat that much, drink some of them. Much easier.

bump

former skellington here

once your metabolism gets used to more calories it becomes a lot easier, but trying to break free from dyel-mode is hard at first

i just made a protein shake of 1500kcal every day, eventually lowering it to 1250-1000-800 and replacing it with food

Protein Shake = 1500/94
Oats = 600/20
Milk = 150/8
Protein Power = 240/48
Fruit = 200
Peanut Butter = 380/18

basically just dump a bunch of shit in a blender and force yourself to swallow it until you learn how to consume more

GOMAD

AUTISTIC KEK

Are you retarded? just fucking eat

Lmao i have to try hard as fuck to not eat over 3k calories a day. You can easily eat like 2k calories in one sitting for a nice meal. Then through a whole day, if i could i would love to eat like 6k.

3400 is my maintenance calories

Breakfast is usually
3 eggs
2 bacon
2 packets of oats or toast and jam or a bagel with peanut butter

Pre workout
Oh yeah one bar
Banana

Post workout
46g Gatorade powder
48g whey

Lunch I usually eat out... something like chipotle or whatever I feel like. This meal usually has a lot of calories, 1200ish

Dinner
Chicken
Rice or sweet potatoe
Veggies

Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with jam before bed to round out my macros

post body

just succ them down

>put food in mouth
>chew
>swallow
>repeat
Pretty easy, queer.

Do half-GOMAD, eat enough protein, and then if you're under your goal at the end of the day, eat macadamias to make up the difference. Their caloric density is massive.
t. former skeleton