Are bro splits a meme?

I feel much stronger when I just focus on one muscle a day.

What gives, you told me they were shit Veeky Forums ?

>Veeky Forums actually knowing anything about fitness

YER FAKKIN MASSIV

They're useless if you're not juiced.

>snownigger dressed as a Greek
WE

tank you bruder, I have spent many glorious hours worshipping in the teemple of iron.

SOFKN JOOSEE

>183x275

WUZ

GREEKS N SHIEEET

I mean, sure. You can think you're stronger, you're really not though.

Daily reminder that the golden one is natty

*muscle group
it's probably because you stuck to it over a long period of time?

How much tren and trt should I take to be considered natty?

most definitely not "useless", just not optimal

you are likely heading into each day with less accumulated fatigue (because the last time you trained that muscle was a week ago)

they're not a meme but they're not optimal unless you are extremely big, strong, and on frogtech

if you want size just focus on doing a lot of volume with 2-3x a week frequency, PPL, UL, or other splits (chest bi, back tri, shoulders legs repeated twice a week for example like DLTBB's split) and eat a lot

if the only goal is hypertrophy periodization is not really super important (which really simplifies things for you), but it is advisable to occasionally get out of the 6-8 or 10-12 range and do some lower or higher reps for a few weeks for a novel stimulus, also deload when you feel too fucked

Brosplits are great for advanced lifters (people who have been in the gym for years) lifting with the goal of increasing size.

Brosplits are shit for every other stage of lifting and every other lifting goal.

PPL doesn't become optimal until you've maxed out your noob gains and/or your total volume and the weight your lifting doesn't allow your body to recover properly on a UL/TBT routine. That is all.

been watching a lot of this guy recently
he is literally /fitpol/

When will they learn

how are you going to be a bro if you don't do brosplit?

if you don't want to be a bro then fuck you

>mfw your better