Hey Veeky Forums, I'm homeless and broke so I can't afford a gym...

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm homeless and broke so I can't afford a gym, but a public park has this gym equipment in it; can I get ripped using this?
>Leg press (pic 1 of 6)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFCQPCkmHMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chest press (pic 2 of 6)

>Rowing machine (pic 3 of 6)

>Cardio machine??? (Pic 4 of 6)

What will you eat?

>Decline bench for situps??? (pic 5 of 6)

>Pullup bars for both normal-size and manlet-size (pic 6 of 6)

I stand at intersections with a sign that says "Will work for protein". People give me beef jerky, protein bars, and all sorts of shit. xD

You are going to need food.

I would get a job first then worry about getting big.

Manlets do pull ups on the park bench to the left. Dont kid yourself.

>Homeless
>Has phone with working wifi and great pic quality
>Browses fit

I had never seen this equipment until I went to my girlfriend's place in suburbialand. I understand that it just uses your bodyweight right? I don't think there were actual weightstacks. I think the equipment is more for older adults and normies who walk/run through the park and do a quick 20 min lifting session.

>get a job
LOL that sounds boring, I want to get FUKKIN JOOCY, then hot bitches will just buy me food because I'm so fuckin' ripped

this is some quality shit posting. goodjob

>homeless & broke
yet obviously uses a non-phone as files are named and not just photo_123. Also joking around and using proper grammar and comas and shit.

Nigga, please.

Sure bro.

LOL yeah, that's what I thought when I saw this, too. You could conceivably bring some extra weights, or just have a buddy stand on it in the appropriate place, to add weight.

Aw come on it's OC and it's Veeky Forums related, don't be pedantic killjoys, find the humor in it! xD Also I had you going for a minute there didn't I?

>pedantic
Only fat people use this word how long is your poopstick and where do you stash it while traveling

Wow, you're really mad aren't you? That's not the effect this thread was supposed to have, it was supposed to be *amusing* or at least interesting since I've never seen stuff like this in a public park before, or at least nothing so complex.

So what's wrong with you? Why so angry? Is it because you actually believed me for a minute?

stop shitposting and get a job

i like the cut of ur jib

Yeah, look up Street Workout by Dom Mazzetti, he basically invented this genre. But if you eat right and are dedicated you can get pretty huge

Don't use machines, use free weight (bags of mulch)

he felt the need to expose what should have been so obvious it didn't need exposing, now he is fumin' LOL

Thats pretty cool homeless user, remember the sand in parks have 50grs of proteing per 10gr of sand so take a bite my friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=PFCQPCkmHMU
you were waiting for this

..that's actually pretty fucking cool.
It's not even how strong he is, it's the level of *control* and *coordination* he has. Some training as a gymnast, maybe?

LOL this

LOL

Dom Mazzetti isn't even real LOL