Why do people roid if being natty look better?

Why do people roid if being natty look better?

pic related is what fitness should be all about, not body dysmorphia and mental illness and drug abuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it doesn't.

Roiding literally gives you increaded musclemass in the most masculine and attractive (for women) areas (upper chest, traps, shoulders)

women don't find roided males attractive.

do you find roided women attractive?

the most popular body type for women is otthermode or atletic.

>women don't find roided males attractive.

They do, though. (Unless you're talking about IFBB-tier pro bodybuilders that are 280lbs @ 5'11 and lean)

>do you find roided women attractive?
No, because women undergo virilization from steroids and begin to look like men.

Then is there any purpose for bodybuilding other than to look like a chunk of rock if it doesn't loon attractive at all?

less than 5% of women find roids even attractive.
even among fit girls, only 15% of girls find roids attractive.

80% of girsl prefer the body of some soccer player.

>falling for the memes.

only males like muscular guys.

face > muscles

100% bullshit, 100% of the time

>do you find roided women attractive?
that's a false equivalence but I agree with what you're saying

who here /dragon flags/?

>soccer players
>natty
nice try idiot

>I made up some percentages to beat you

I can ASSURE you my man, that if you ran surveys on thousands of women showing them pictures of men on reasonable doses of test that would choose them over men who lift but aren't on gear.

like females can even tell who is natty or not lol.. let alone the average person

Roiding allows you to be aesthetic and still eat a high calorie diet.

Natty aesthetics require a fairly low average diet to achieve.

The issue with natty life is that you don't make gains where it matters most.

Meanwhile steroid users literally pack on muscle in the masculine areas or shoulders/traps. That's what matters, that's what people consider "attractive", "jacked", "fit", that's what looks good in a t-shirt.

this is the only non-autistic post

the fucking broscience. steroids don't target specific muscle groups you retard

The traps and shoulders have more androgen receptors than the rest of the body. It's literally the opposite of broscience.

This is why people who got on steroids have such significant trap and shoulder development.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066

In conclusion, AR content differs greatly between human neck and limb muscles. Moreover, the regulation of AR-containing myonuclei following training and self-administration of androgenic-anabolic steroids is muscle dependent.

that's a very low tier ottermode,once he puts on a pound of fat he's back to dyel/skinny fat land
Also he had a small frame,and probably specifically went for the ultra lean mode so he could be fast and nimble and not injure himself filming those stunts

everyone's missing the point here. men cycle so they can impress men. not so they can impress woman.

anyone who roids, deep down has low self confidence. if they dont, they definitely will coming off a cycle.

These days, if you can maintain a low bodyfat, its most attractive, eg: will appeal to pretty much everyone. only a lower percentage of women would be attracted to a massive dude

Do you really think that people who roid do it for women?

Isn't it possible that someone's motivating for cycling is just because they love lifting so much that they want to keep getting better at it? Making their workouts longer and harder and more frequent?

>less than 5% of women find roids even attractive.
>even among fit girls, only 15% of girls find roids attractive.

yeah definitely. a lot of people make decent careers out of it too.

although i think the average person on Veeky Forums would be considering taking them for validation

it's definitely a huge spectrum, and can be debated and talked about for ages.

>women don't find roided males attractive.
every buff hollywood actor...

which ones specifically?

I'm not that guy, but probably most of them.

what exactly is wrong with being insecure and doing something to fix it?

Personally I'm insecure about being retarded, so I read more books. I'm insecure about being weak, so I lift weights. I'm insecure about looking bad, so I keep myself groomed and well dressed.

Bruce Lee took meth and other stimulants to stay cut and since he filled his body with every drug he could find it's not a stretch to say he took roids as well. Don't forget he killed himself with drugs very young,

Women are most likely attacted to the confidence and charisma of roids users, but not the actual physique since it's something nonexistant in natural environment and they are not programmed to be attacted to it. If women say the like ""muscles"" , they probably think of an either a small shredded guy or a built fat husbando guy, none of which represents the epitome of a bodybuilding physique. There was a competitive bodybuilder back in my uni class , I was mirn hard while female colleages would literally laugh and mock his physique when he was uploading any pictures. I thought they were crazy at the time, but now I am redpilled and lift mainly for myself

The vast majority of steroids users are not "pros".

In fact the majority of people in any gym probably have done one or two cycles at some point, at least. Steroids are ridiculously popular dude.

Scientific studies like this are useless. Having women select things brings in a bunch of variables that are not controlled for. For example, picking the one on the extreme right can make you appear more vapid, so you pick the guy next to him instead.

Look at actual behavior.

lol obviously i don't have proof.
but these guys are getting jacked after mid 30s in short periods of time ( i realize its possible to be muscular, slim down, then it is easier to gain that muscle back than if you never had it in the first place)
but to throw some names out there, some may be old:
obvious ones, Rock, Arnold, Stallone
possible: Hemsworth, Gerrard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Henry Cavill, Wahlberg,

insecurities are psychological. taking roids will not fix that. you have to exercise your mind

if that picture is a real survey it is retarded to compare preferences of bodyfat/musculature when there are differences in skin colour (not just race but tan), tattoos, costume, lighting and other digital effects that would make brad pit screen from a movie, and a high fashion photograph of heroin chic look better than some guy in the octagon.

Why are insecurities inherently bad? i don't see anything wrong with improving yourself.

Well he prolly did but it doesn't matter. His conditioning is well within the natty limit and claiming his physique would require drugs to achieve is nonsensical. Back when I was boxing many of the kids would look close to that and we were just natty teens with shit diet. Or maybe go to a bar playground and see for yourself how prelevant this type of physique actually is among the calisthenic guys

Yes I am aware. Most of them either look like shit or are roiding within their natty limit so w/e. My point is that if you lift for women either don't over do it or stay natty. If you chase higher physique goals then do it for yourself. Also the mental gains from roids are absolutely real

Actually most of the material out there is based on actual behavior. Lots of street interviews that prove the findings of this ""study"". Even when you don't show any visual examples. The description women give still provides you a good enough redpill.

>Venezuela
must be an older picture

>80% of girsl prefer the body of some soccer player.

Show me an attractive Soccer Player that doesnt roid.

jej

Hazard

>very young
he was 32

how do you know those guys don't roid?
This can be the case, but most of them like the most of profesionall athletes take PEDs

There's a physical limit to how much muscle you can put on natty. After you lift for 3 years and you can only put on a few pounds of muscle a year doing much more complex programs with results every few weeks after the huge gains before, some people aren't satisfied.