Brazilian women

Brazilian girls have God tier genetics Veeky Forums

>tfw you will never breed with MacKenzie Dern

Cool. Can we talk about fitness now or?

Genetics are fitness related retard

>Favela monkey thinking his opinion means jack

Back to Zika De Janerio, Neymar.

Can confirm. One of my old co-workers was Brazillian. That accent, hnnnnnng. We were on a business trip getting drunk in some South American shit hole. I was so close to smashing but she had a husband and I had a fiance. If I had known I would have left that job a year later I would have went for it.

>God tier genetics
you mean the man-faces
yeah these low iq mongrels are the best

BAITING THIS HARD

they are also batshit insane and enjoy driving men to the point of homicide. she probably has sex with that dog too

>that face
what the actual fuck dude
you legit made a thread praising brazilian women using that fucking picture as OP???

Do you have any idea who MacKenzie dern is?

Is this just bait because you want more?

I'm not gay but for Mediterranean/non ghetto Spanish people the guys are much more aesthetic. The women tend to have nice asses but look like men in the face.

Hot Brazilian chicks are hot, but that doesn't make all Brazilian chicks hot, it's just that the hot ones are the only ones you're seeing pictures of.

> A failed nation of mulattos
> "God tier genetics"
lol

mackenzie derns face a cute its not manly you plebs

desu I can't picture people who post "let's talk about fitness" to have been working out much more than 6 months. What exactly do you want to talk about?

Cool. Can we talk about the dog warping now or?

Brfag here. Yall a bunch of delusionals.

Most fit women here are into memes and steroids. It's very hard to find a grill that actually lifts heavy.

>into memes and steroids

What's wrong with that

Brazilian here. I've genuinely never seen a woman in real life who looks like that. Most Brazilian women are ugly. The "All Brazilian women are good looking" meme is just a scam by the government so they can lure in more tourists. The ones that are actually pretty are descendants of immigrants. The most beautiful woman in Brazil, Gisele Bündchen, is German. Think about that for a second.

Claimed

only dubs can steal

skrt skrt check em

poor girl got hit in the face by some brown(er) huehue abusive bf
many such cases,sad.

What's wrong with a monkey stew?
We eat chickens and cows and so on on the daily, I wouldn't mind a monkey.

This picture set back brazil like 20 years in terms of reputation.

It's like when you find out about poo in loo indians.

dyel fuck off

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Holy crap that face. She belongs in some soupa de moncado.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

UMA

UMMA DELICIA!

Back away from my wife right now

Fitness dick in her ass

I've never disliked a race of people more than I have the Brazilians.

>He hasn't gone on a trip to Brazil on a sexual escapde fucking tons of local women
Lol

Most unfit latinas look just as shit as unfit american women. Are you really saying thick muscular legs are genetics? Lol how about the chicks actually work out

Dem king kong protein gainz

Can confirm. Everyday is lower body day and majority are butterfaces, i am impressed that in pic they are actually doing all form of exercises, at my gym they usually do smith squats/leg press/leg extensions and some other machine meme exercise exclusively.

This picture never fails to make me sick.

Hello tradpost

If by God tier you mean mixed and disgusting then sure

>tfw had sex with a chick from the south of Brazil
>Blue eyes and blonde hair
>Massive tits and ass
Didn't even know blonde Brazilians were a thing