We cuttin

We cuttin

More like
>we bulkin

>tfw you will never get paid 100k a year to eat food in your car

If anyone remembers the hodgetwins from back in 2012/2013 they literally use to eat 1,800 calories a day to stay lean.

Now-days they're still lean, but they're eating all this shit all the time now, what did they even do?

There's no way they're eating all the crap they do AND still hitting protein needs, and still staying lean.

Makes no sense (unless of course they were bullshitting about being on 1,800 calories/day all those years ago) They were still big back then as well, so it's not like they have massive size or something.

>eating food in your car
I drive a 4cyl econobox and I wouldn't even do that. Disgusting.

sterons are a awesome thing.

fuck out da whey protein

Steroids + intermitted fasting

Fuaaaark I used to be subscribed to all their channels apart from the woman one they did, but now I forgot they existed until you posted this. When was the beginning of the end for the hodgetwins? Was it when they sold their soul to gymshark? Do they still lift or are they fully committed to their gay comedy shit now?

those pizzas are maybe 1500ishcals each, probably 30-40g protein. a couple protein shakes for breakfast and dinner and you only need to adjust your rest of week diet slightly

AY MAN
FUCK OUT DA WHEY

They on that intermediate fast

nah look at all that cheese. at least 2k cals

Those pizzas are not 1500kcal. A normal human pizza is 1500, those have an additional half an inch of grease added for Americans. That's easily 2500. Yeah, though I haven't really watched their videos since 13/14 either.

No way those are 1500. 2500 easily. If they have been lean long term though then can definitely absorb it into the week with adjustments.

just left them nuts hanging out

They don't eat anything else expect what they film, cause of that fasting they do all the time.

They're funny. Like monkeys. Is this why negroes are popular in USA?

I like when they say bussin' all kinda nuts

>says they only eat some if the fries cus they be cuttin
>eat until 3 or 4 are left
>yea thats easily 200 calories off

>has never watched the hodgetwins

I used to hate these guys so much but they kinda grew on me.

>all kiiindz of gainzz

Love the askhodgetwins channel and the emails segment.

Those are the real comedy.

Is dis a lore keef and lore kelvin thred

Yeah exactly bud.

Ayy mang u tryna bild sum moosle?

ALL KINDS OF NUTS

Dem god damn BBC genetics

These guys are the funniest motherfuckers on youtube. They look pretty damn hot too.

Got some BBC action going on