JANOY

He's actually fucking doing it
So he's been a useless cunt for the last 10 years, and for the first time in his life he's actually looking decent, what do you think changed guys? I'm pretty excited to see how conditioned he can get before the show

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B77apnARgxE
youtu.be/HaU9pPz34cw
youtube.com/watch?v=ogvODskT178
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's really doing it this time guys! He's about to turn IFBB pro!

Who?

My lord

He's going to fuck it up like he always does. His diet is fucking shit.

>He's actually fucking doing it
Just having low bf% is not 'doing it' it's the bare minimum

>Giovanni is going to look better than you soon

A very strange feel.

Is jason a diagnosed retard? Serious question

This proves that no matter how much you fuck up your diet, year after year after year, that if you actually just for once in your life have some dedication and willpower you can actually get lean and aesthetic.

skittles and caloric restriction

This

It also proves that retards can also make it.

fuck off hater troll mad because not profilin strofilin

He's on a diet right now and he's being trained by four (4) IFBB pros.

how does he make money to afford it

I takes 4 FOUR fucking IFBB pros to train him to get half the results of One man who genuinely cared for him

he's 6-7 weeks out and looks like most competitors before they start their prep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B77apnARgxE

Kek, at least he is better looking this time around than previous years

PJ felt enough sympathy to more or less become his guardian angel/big brother and gives it all to him

It's not about winning, nobody expects him to win, it's about coming in in better shape than he's ever been before.

i like tood's voice

>tfw they will never ever fight
I mean obviously Jay would win ez, but I still want nothing more than to see the two go at it no holds barred

brotehr peegay give him skittles, bcaas for crab loading, 15 buck for gas... it scammening it extortioning

I can guaran-fucking-tee you someone is shooting him up with a shitload of gear.
You don't just go from eating 2 cups of avocado oil with your eggs and looking like a melted ice cream cone to Adam Harper Era status.

He are my guesses:

1. Someone is shooting him up with steroids or giving him excessive amounts of orals, probably coath Karen or someone at Blackstone labs
2. He's on some insane new meds that make him more self-aware and self-disciplined.
3. He has a tapeworm

Lenny is giving him some wini + fatburners.

he used to be on steroids before and looked like shit

lenny is not giving him shit because this retard is not capable of following any routine. He would pop 5 pills at once to get "faster results"

he is most likely on some blackstonelabs prototype prohormones like in the past

He's made repeat references to having to "go see Lenny" and making Brother Pajamas give him 15 buck right around both those times, Lenny is probably injecting him. I would guess tren is part of his stack for the first time ever since he seems to be getting leaner WHILE gaining more muscle.
Bathtub orals and brother peegay's research chems don't really count as a proper cycle.

he was never on steroids, he said it because he thinks it sounds cool

Lenny is giving him stuff. Blackstone Labs deleted the scenes of them talking about it on cam.

>how to spot a newfag
Stop posting you retard. He literally posted steroids on his old instagram page.

Or he's just following his diet, trains right and does not overeat like he used to.

Haha, good one

Haha yeah, and "we're all going to make it" too if we "work hard", "take our vitamins" and "believe in ourselves", right?

I want one of these sweater shirts things that genova is wearing.
Where can I buy this?

thanks for (you)

Somebody is exploiting him so they can use his as their success story. Probably those blackstone or whatever his sponsors are called.

Bottom line is, you can't polish a turd. The guy is a piece of shit. Making up bullshit all the time and shamelessly asking his fans for cash. He is a bully and a scumbag and deserves all the slaps he can get

Only 1% bro

fuck off you hater troll

Order sistysis now. Kpeaceoutbye

Seriously though, he's a paedo scum and a lying faggot. Maybe he should talk about his routine and diet rather than his blingbling, being a watch conosoor and cigar fishy-anto. Hahahahah what a fag

Check 2:39 of m'monkeypricks video
youtu.be/HaU9pPz34cw

>he's a paedo scum and a lying faggot
He's also not fuking normal mejt, leave him alone, kids not fully developed with mental problems and medication as long as your arm

why so much hate for Genova, he's does alot for being barely functional.
He's sorta like forrest gump.

Does anyone know if hes still a virgin?

And is Adam in any videos anymore

>Does anyone know if hes still a virgin?
ratprick claimed he got pegged by shim and I'm The Mother said he got an ass infection in a jonny shitness video

it sickening its piss
youtube.com/watch?v=ogvODskT178

I agree but that shouldn't be a stepping stone for him to pray on and bully people.
I follow him on IG and YT but I've never bullied him. Only wanted to vent a little here.
If he would stop being so obsessed with money and bling bling and actually produce some content about his struggle and achievements(whatever those are)I bet you any money, he would have hundreds of thousands of followers

>If he would stop being so obsessed with money and bling bling and actually produce some content about his struggle and achievements(whatever those are)I bet you any money, he would have hundreds of thousands of followers
fucking normies

He's a virgin. Adam disappeared.

Someone (probably lenny but maybe pajamas) probably has him on a low dose of tren among other things. Because we KNOW that he can't stick to a diet well at all, and I hope to god that they aren't giving him T3/DNP because those will fuck you up if abused (which janoy will do)

M'tard

He's on the shit that Black Liver Labs peddles, and he has implied in videos that roids with Lenny

he has taken dnp and clen at the same time. he literally out ate the effects of both of them. he is just retarded.

You forgot the slowpoke.jpg. He admits to using gear all the fucking time.

He probably gets pinned on the daily by coath Karen or Diana.

Only 1% autism. Barely noticeable. Not in the A.M. fucking please