How do I get a butt this firm?

I need to firm it up (mine is too big) and I know what I need to do. But I don't know how long it takes.

I want a smaller, firm butt like pic related.

I have no idea

Why does it look like a man's ass

>what I need
genetics, youthfulness, glute kickbacks and barbell hip thrusts.
Because you're a social recluse and a faggot.

Just because it's small doesn't mean it's a man's ass.

>look, mom, I posted it again

Thats not a great butt.
But low(er) bodyfat to begin with. Maybe glute and leg work as well, depending on how you look now.

throw up the meal x F
starting starvation x F

This ass isnt even nice, its just skinny ass with "decent" genetics but its nothing to write home about

especially bottom left and middle pic look terrible

Look for a toning routine

But I want a skinny butt like hers! I have a big and soft butt now, and I want to make it small and firm like hers.

Fuck you.

Eh it looks like my ass thats why.

you can't because girl in the pic is 12 years old

post boipucci then

>12 years old
>with that flabby rump
Yeah, sounds legit

are you 12 years old? You must be if you never seen those pictures before

this girl is over 20yo today

You guys fucking crack me up. This board is for fucking larping beta males. Nothing gets done, faggots who don't know what they are fucking talking about pretend to be chads all day.

If you are so sexually successful that this women is trash to you then post a fucking body shot with timestamp or your paycheck or something. Give one ounce of proof you neckbearded, anime watching, jack off 3 times a day piece of shit liars.

L
O
N
D
O
N

That's not the butt of a 12 year old, you dumb faggot. 15 MAYBE, but definitely not 12.

fuck off pedo

Is this pasta? Because it's good.

No I will not post a picture of my gf for you fags

>thinks non fat 12 year olds can develop a flabby butt

It must be tough being this stupid

Nah, its original. I'm in a shit cunt mood today cuz I'm trying to quit smoking.

lol

If being a cunt to fat children online is what it takes for you to kick smoking, I support you user

Squats.

lose weight.
H I I T
I
I
T

also...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Be young
Work out
Get a tan
Dont eat like a pig

Why are these threads allowed.

that's a fake ass, ive fucked 30 girls I know and i've never seen an ass that fake. Look at the way it connects to her hamstrings, just like a lolipop to a stick, such a turn off