What does Veeky Forums think?

learn to fucking shop

>buying the most expensive fruit

>raspberries
>grapes
>propably 'organic'
:^)

those are strawberries

$32 is nearly 30 lbs of chicken breasts.

Give up a few lbs, and you can then afford some salt, olive oil, and brown rice. That just solved your meals for about 2 weeks.

do fatties think this is eating healthy?

they're rasberries, there's no green

Maybe this dumb thot wouldn't have to spend $32 dollars on grapes and sprite if she instead spent it on actually healthy shit. I live off of oats, peanut butter, and eggs and I live cheaper and healthier than the person who made this.

you're right, I'm a retard

this and
I want the reciept as proof.
I can buy all of that shit for 10$ tops
buy in bulk faggot. and buy from cheap hood stores like fiesta not organic pseudoscience shit
>inb4 non-organic is aids for you blah blah

>Bottle of water
>Name brand packaged peanuts
>"Organic" meme fruits

Hell I could probably go to whole foods and put together a $30 salad without too much difficulty. It's almost like we're able to manipulate our "experience" to push a false agenda or something

What "soft drink" is that? Looks like cold water to me.

>Chicken costing 0.50 per kilo
>Anywhere
>ever.

Nah dawg. But its a ton of retarded food for sure. You could buy a lot of rice, maybe 2 whole chickens, and a couple cans of veggies or something.

Also eggs are probably the cheapest source of calories and protein.

sprite 0

At my grocery store, breasts are like $1.25 / lb. Sure, 30 lbs for $32 is a bit of an exaggeration, but not much.

Granted, these are low quality breasts... definitely not certified organic or whatever. But whatever... if you work out enough, your body will just sweat out the bad chicken chemicals.

>boatloads of sugar
>no meat, no carbs
>probably overpriced organic shit bought at a coop which is still tainted anyway

I can buy two weeks worth of food for under $50. In comparison, $50 would only buy you five full meals of mcdonalds. troll harder senpai

That's enough fruit for over a week holy shit

The delusion here is strong.

Absolutely.

I remember the first time this post came around a year or two ago. There was a receipt. She bought all this off season from a grocery store called Harris Teeter. It's an over priced rich people store. My cousin works there and makes $18 an hour doing the same thing someone at a low end grocery store would make minimum wage for.

Sad part is most people actually have that perspective on "healthy" eating. Tasty fruits flown in from half way across the world are not something that should be a part of an everyday, healthy diet. Those foods are luxuries, desserts, not fucking staple foods.

I could buy all the fruit at my local farmers market for one euro

>not eating five pounds of organic grapes a day
Confirmed for not making it.

Wait a second... I shop at a Harris Teeter, and I'm Why does mine have such cheap chicken breasts?

Fucking hilarious. Eating healthy is so far beyond simple and easy I can't even..

People are just fundamentally stupid. They can justify any shitty belief they have.

>i want what i want and everything else is a lieeeeeee

Eat chicken and rice and beans and lentils and peanut butter and not ONLY SUGAR WTF

trggered m8

Im a poor af college student. Harris teeter is too expensive for me so it's a rich person store.

>be british fag
>go on a local marketplace
>buy all that
>4 quid

I think you should learn to use the fucking catalog, shithead

>poortherner detected