DO NOT LOOK NOW BUT

BINANCE JUST ADDED A COIN OUT OF NOWHERE CALLED $NULS AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE ANYONE THAT BUYS TONIGHT RICH THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY
YEAH MAYBE SOMETHING UNSAVORY IS AT FOOT BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS COIN IS GOING 40000% T H I S W E E K

Feel free to doubt, just remember this post.

Thanks op. Moving a cool 40k to binance now.

sweet just sold a 100k

Lol. k. sure.
Hopefully you make enough to stop larping ;]

Shuttup faggot
I've made more money than you in crypto guaranteed

What is it? Their website has fuck all information and no team or whitepaper. Also like 8M marketcap already... Seems risky.

bought 5 NULs cuz why not.

Already up from your call tho. Thanks OP! Dammmmmn.

Tell me what it is op

>seems risky
You mean seems profitable!

Every other bnb pair has tanked since arriving on Binance. Powr, yoyo, ven... why will this be any different

Fucking chink scams are getting worse than pajeet scams.

Going to be THE CORPORATE ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION OF THE ORIENT
You will soon see this in news.
This is a golden egg for those who take it.
Screen cap this.You'll remember this night

are u waiting to dump ur presale ico on us? OOOooo you whales ;)

Fee free trading on bnb pairs.
exclusivity of the opportunity im telling you about.

Look at their Twitter. This has scam written all over it. Buzzwords like pluggable modules gtfo github is a joke

I AM UP 40 PERCENT THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OP

i just bought 720 nuls you better not fuck me OP

I've come to realize that the coins you fuckers call scams turn out really well so thanks for that m8.

You're welcome.
Remember to estimate your own value, but I am telling you this is a 40,000% coin. You'll see.

>40,000%
why

where you getting 40k % from? What do you know? no one has heard of this poopcoin.

Here comes my LARPed up story about how I have it on very good authority from chinese sources that there will be huge news for this particular coin in the coming week. The news will be around a chinese payroll/accounting company

The value of the contract that was negotiated. You have no obligation to believe me.

have /biz been right ever?

Why does it only pair with BNB?

Anyway I had few sats there and I had no idea what to do with them, I bought 75 NULS just because their homepage is pretty cool and because you, OP, don't look like a faggot. I would've something to say about the 40000% ROI this week, but I've no ADD so I can handle a bet.

I am up over fifty percent! Tysm, op.

SAme just moved an icey 55k

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its dumping SOB

the one time my entire balance is basically off binance ffs

From what I can gather binance is trying to give incentive to trading with their bnb token by pairing it with what they believe to be valuable icos.
The abrupt listing of this coin should speak to that. They see great value being added to their token by proxy.

Made x2 with ODN in late September I guess

It's not listed. Can you take a screenshot?

I want to believe so hard
at moments like this when alts are at their darkest hour this is delicious bait

BINANCE JUST LISTED IT LETS BUY

where are you sourcing this whale info? are we going to see steady inflow of money or are we gonna get dumped on? I bought at the peak :

Can't find it

when btc goes up, bnb goes down, so the trading pair seem like it is getting 4k%, but really u are losing money.

I'm still up over fifty percent and thinking about buying morem volume is rising really fast. I think you caught some people's attention.

under BNB, you have to buy BNB first to get it

We ARE seeing a steady in flow of money

Trading pair NULS/BNB

Why the fuck is Binance taking so long to receive my deposit...

What does this do OP?

This should have people's attention this is going to go parabolic. We're buying the bookmark to the end of the china fud. You'll see. Screen cap this.

What is the best exchange to buy this? I have 35k ready to go!

god damnit give us some more credibility I want to believe.

BINANCE

ooo look bnb is up, gj whale.

take it easy faggot. throw a grand at it at most.

make it 200k you poor faggot

I am up sixty percent now since OP's call. For the time being it's self evident. It's taking everything in me not to just empty my bag and buy more. Da euphoria!

How long does it take to do a deposit? I joined coinbase the other day and it will take 10 fucking days.

Its Real.

Throw a few hundo dollards and sell tomorrow at 50 bnb per coin

It's relatively swift in my experiences.

Holy shit this is going to be big, china is pumping it.

That doesn't tell me anything you fucking cunt. Which is the fastest way to buy after opening a new account? I'm not trying to wait a few days to buy.

Its relatively swift desu

This is turning out fucking swimmingly for me so far. I also copped some WTC on a call from this board at sixty cents. This is giving me hella deja vu to that!

wait wtf cmc is saying 20c, bnb is trading at 30c. Nigger is ripping us off

volume has doubled since I bought in, still down though :(

Don't be so cranky. I sent btc purchased IRL to the exchange. I dunno what you want. They only make you wait for two confirmations and getting an account setup is painless.
What am I not helpin ya with?

CMC will reflect this soon. Rest assured. ;]
None of you have to believe me.
I'm trying to help.

Alright, I bought 3k of it. what's target exit?

You will not be down long.

can we buy tomorrow? I want to go to bed but I dont trust holding this overnight.

I'm moving fiat here. I want to buy now this minute. How can I do it? ACH, Bank Wire, Credit Card? How?

If I learned something trading cryptos... If you've not the funds in the right place, at the right time think twice about do it because it might takes hours and time is money.

Also you look pretty new to me, if you have 35k I wouldn't put more than a 5% on this and you would still be dirty rich if it goes parabolic as OP says but as I said 40k% is fucking insane, it should releave itself as a game changer for the whole blockchain industry...

My first sell order isn't until 4 BNB personally.

Pink whale mean angel, wtf is blue whale?

Why is this a big deal? Why would you think it will moon so fucking hard?

Pump and dump, yeah?

Credit card + coinbase is the safest in that case I believe.

>Pink whale mean angel, wtf is blue whale?

Uhhh. It's a pokemon. lol

This is a PnD. The whale is setting you all up biz niggas, be ready to be dumped on any moment.

No team, no fucking whitepaper, no news. Unbelievable y'all are falling for this SCAM>

No it's a pokemon!
And me /trying/ to help you guys out

>Yeah, starting to learn that after getting fucked at coinbase. The ACH is supposed to take 2-5 days. The direct bank purchase will arrive in 10 days. People tell me a bank wire will show up instantly. But who knows if true... this trial and error shit is cancer.

The high volume wash trades are just ... believable

i know who's going to be rich? the dude who is hodling BNB coins rather than this shit coin.

Yeah, no shit it's a pump and dump. By a bunch of chicoms no less. The idea is to get out before these faggots do.

right

again SCAM ALERT

Dude. WTC didn't have a whitepaper. Chinese companies that pride themselves on few moving pieces and moving quickly dont have whitepapers.
Listen. Your doubt is reasonable, but I'm pleading to you as a /biz bro. Consider that you can't always wait for those things to make the big money.
Remember this.
Partnering with a major Payroll/Accounting firm. LEGALLY
This is going to be a mooncoin AND the end of the china fud once it makes the news. Just watch.

and what other exchanges are trading this exactly?

why should I think you're not scamming?

Give us something bro. Why is this coin so exciting.

Look, I'm in now, so don't shill it too hard anymore.

holy fuckin shit. i read about this company in chinese. this is gonna be one of those very dirty pumps where people thinks its a scam and keep hesitating like walton

real deal kiddies. thanks op

>Partnering with a major Payroll/Accounting firm. LEGALLY

which one ? where's the announcement ?

Lol. Ooookay dude.
I believe op.
I'm in the green. Are you made you're too cucked to cut your losses?

Where? I'll google translate it

This
Should we start saging?

o fuck he is chinese, buy buy buy

Where can I read the announcement your claiming

>up 89%

Why would I buy now? It's going down soon.

Yeah, the link us the article. We're waiting lol

Oh shit I’m throwing a bitcoin in this wish me luck biz bros this is going to $5 end of the week

I bought when it was up 22 percent thinking the same thing but today op delivered!

He claims its a 40000% gainer
Idk im considering buying with 3k so it doesn't bother me taht much if i lose. But i'd still feel retarded so I'm holding out.

and this is how /biz become linkmarines.