HIGH TEST

BBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPFFFFTRTTTTTT

whatabutt

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Not even kidding, it seems there's a bubble between her butt cheeks.

>pale girls with shit stained ass cracks
that ruins it

Love when girls bend over and their butt turns into that perfect heart shape.

She wipes with her left hand and drags the shit halfway up her back.

HIGH

guys iam on nofap this doent help

...does she have a buttplug in her ass in this picture?

i saw the whole set, its very good

Sorry soft thick ass girl.
But Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums has redpilled me on white chicks and slowly made me see myself as a stereotype.
I can no long fuck white girls without feeling dirty and thinking of being seen as the big dicked buck black stud who's putting on a performance for white onlookers somewhere.

that girl is joy from sweden if anyone's wondering

this pasta never gets stale

use the filters

Good, very good. Fuck your own kind.

Oh I do.
I would also fuck my way across the rainbow coalition as well. I don't do white chicks anymore though.

I fuck white girls, and every other color. If some guy after me doesn't want to date her because she dated a black dude, I find that hilarious. It would only make it more likely for her to continue to date outside her race.

You're good in my book my friend. Would spot you.

She looks like she has no legs

who has got more of this semen demon?

I actually feel really bad for this girl, assuming she was born this way (as a she). At least incel guys have other incel guys to comiserate with.

Im here to say that big asses are disgusting and im sure other fit anons share the same sentiments. Small Tight butts are superior to huge asses. This is a FACT! And before you call me gay ill say im not

t-this kinda hurts
I'd at least give her a chance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What makes this sad is that it's obviously someone making a fake profile with her pic to make fun of her.
I mean shit I wouldn't date her but I sure as hell wouldn't go this far to make fun of her.

Can we all agree that real men eat ass.

Fuck off O'Sullivan.

No it isn't in case you're wondering

You're wrong and new otherwise you'd know it isn't fake. Don't post here ever again virtuee

Id date her just to see of she meant what she said. Also if she can be good and my freak, who cares? Shes not fat.
Sounds pretty gay though.

How is it a fact?
And it's only ok for tessa cause she has such massive beautiful tits.

Y
E
S

I've seen this pic several times before. Never exactly saw any proof of it being real. You got any?

You crossed the line. Went too far.