I am tired of this natty cuck life

I am tired of this natty cuck life

For 2 years Ive tried to combine a heavy physical job with lifting, but its just not fucking working. My job keeps hindering my workouts by slowing my recovery rate, and my workouts make my job a pain in the ass. Im done with this shit, I need to speed up my recovery

Would 200-300mg test-e weekly speed up my recovery enough so I can lift every day while having a heavy physical job? Im not sure if I want to straight-up hop on 500mg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justindkim92/status/815840637471723521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post current body pls

This is 2 years. Its fucking pathetic I know.

Ive tried eating more, sleeping more, taking all kinds of retarded supplements. Nothing seems to help. My job is just so physically demanding that I feel it slows my recovery rate drastically. Im tired of these subpar results

6'0 btw

You don't even look that bad desu, you have a pretty good ottermode bod if you shed 3-4% of BF. Don't let body dysmorphia get to you, if you have enough energy for work and 2-3 good sessions per week, and are making steady progress, keep doing what your doing, you don't necessarily need to hop on gear mate

Not that bad is not what I want though. I spend too much time, energy, effort and thought into this whole thing to settle for ottermode. Most people have way better results after 2 years of serious lifting.

I dont feel like I can reach the goals I want in my current situation

How many times do you work out per week? Sometimes decreasing volume or intensity gives better results, especially with a physical job. Programming might be your solution

Ideally Id like to go 6 times a week. But most of the time its cut back to 3, maybe 4 times because my body just doesnt allow it. Im pissed off every week about having to skip days and make compromises

>Ive tried eating more, sleeping more,
Something tells me you've not been consistent. It's not enough to eat well for a month, you have to do it for months.

300mg of test will help out for sure, but you're doing great bud. Do you have a before pic from 2 years ago?

I have a feeling that you're actually right on schedule for a working class natty, it just takes time.

At the very least, try a little cut and see if you like your body. You don't need to get big to look good.

>I have a feeling that you're actually right on schedule for a working class natty, it just takes time.

Natty training takes time and all, but don't be retarded. Unless OP started in extreme Auschwitz mode, his progress has been extremely bad for 2 years in the gym.

twitter.com/justindkim92/status/815840637471723521

This fucking Asian made some serious gains in two years.

What was OP doing wrong?

There's the thing mate. Try 2-3 sessions per week for a couple months, for reals. You're demanding too much from your bod and creating a cycle of disappointment from routinely not getting the 6 workouts per week. It's extremely important for gains to feel like you accomplish your goals, even if it means to cut down on sessions. Good luck mate

>Dat tren jaw development

Weighed 136 before, now 160

I feel your pain so much bud. Aint even funny. 6 years in hard labor, supplements food and sleep-- winding up looking wiry skinnyfat. Was skeleton before. Natty is a lie when your genetics eat shit. I was just waiting for my health insurance to kick in so I could go demand legal gear.

maybe you should actually go to the gym and lift some fucking weights?

His jaw is the exact same. If anything his jaw looks less defined since his increased neck diminishes the contrast between jaw and neck.

His entire face shape is different as his jaw growth gave him a square face

Looking good, small dose of test is not worth fucking up your system.

>Natty is a lie when your genetics eat shit

That's you problem yes.

are you over 25?

then HOP ON THE GAINS TRAIN YO

do 500mg/week test E

trust me. its worth it.

I would get your test checked. If it's relatively normal or high I wouldn't hop on right now since 200-300 mg is pretty much a TRT dose you would not get any benefits but would shut down your natural test production and increase your estrogen. If you're test is low right now you should go on testosterone

Might do that first, never got my levels checked

His face isn't square at all. It still has that downward V shape. What are angles idiot.

i am 21, similar problem, hard labour job and working out gains are slow, should i get checked or am i too young

you're 21. don't do it

I started at 25, best decision ever. I felt like I was in my teen years again

Too young. I'm and im 28.
Give it four years of honest molding and get your body ready for the sauce. Strong foundations etc

>mfw you fuck up your health

Did you start out slow to see how your body would react, or did you just go on a full dose right away

is he natty?

thx for the info guys.

250/mg on sunday and 250mg on a wednesday

2 shots per week for 12 weeks

>his progress has been extremely bad for 2 years in the gym.

that feel

>someone posts a pic where they look better than you
>"yeah so been liftin for 3 months how's my progress"

the fuck