Anyone else routinely ignoring gym sluts...

Anyone else routinely ignoring gym sluts? I mean the kind of girls who just happens to start doing bent-over rows right ahead of you or who just happens to need a plate from the tree right next to your bench. The ones who always have slutty sport tops and compression tights, and go to the gym with makeup on.

I make it a point not to look at them at all, it's really funny when they start following you around and get more and more desperate for you to even acknowledge their existence. You can tell that they're used to getting showered with attention and that they just can't accept that someone is not gonna eye them down and treat them like air.

I used to enjoy the smorgasbord of tits and asses served around the clock at the gym but this is way more fun. Now I just get a quick peek whenever I'm 100% sure they can't see me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_audience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fox and the grapes

Yeah I don't even bother giving them one look.

This was really autistic, OP

Autism in writing.

I can promise you chicks don't dress like that to impress you.

My gym 90% of the time has gross power lifter women. The other 10% use cardio machines in a separate room.

Tfw no gym pusy to gawk at.

Yes i do this, but i might cave if the girl in your pic was walking around my gym op

I just take a glance or two, move on and mind my own business.

>thinking strength is gross

>it's really funny when they start following you around and get more and more desperate for you to even acknowledge their existence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_audience

>a woman, despite how she looks, is hot because she's strong

That's advanced faggotry/dykery fitizen.

DRESS PROPERLY SLUTS IM TRYING TO DO MY WORKOUT ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING

I've only been going to my gym for a couple days but so far it's dudes in their 20s, middle aged women mostly sticking to the cardio equipment, and old men who try to have a conversation with you in between sets. T bh I was hoping to see some gym sluts.

>I can promise you chicks don't dress like that to impress you.

They (you) do.

>implying any girl would want attention from an autist like you
They don't even acknowledge your existence OP.
You actually have autism.

Should have added that I'm 30+, neurotypical, fairly handsome and normal-looking. Of course this won't happen to some self-conscious 18-year old kid or creepy long-haired weirdo or some dumb-looking hipster dweeb.

There are a certain type of female lifter who go primarily to get noticed.

I'm Manlet so no girls give a shit about me. But there's this one dude who lifts heavy and occasionally has some whore trying to get his attention. He just lifts and doesn't care he could easily fugg one of them. He wears beats but I still respect him. Meanwhile I just get salty and pissed off at the instahoes. Stupid sluts.

>neurotypical

Only autists use this word.

At the PL gym I go to damned near everyone wears as little as possible because we'd die from the heat otherwise.

If you block someone or do "attention whore" shit, you will get your ass smacked after your set. It's all in good fun and no one gives a damn.

Now 2x/week yoga is a chore. I'm the only guy in a class of ~ 25, and there isn't a single part of my body that hasn't been complimented or molested at one time or another. It's also hard not to laugh when some milf goes full spaghetti mode and faceplants when you switch poses

Imagine if some sexy ass chick came in the gym in a t shirt and sweats and went hard just pissing the fucking bunnies off while legit lifters gave her props and respect........that would be great.

>Now I just get a quick peek whenever I'm 100% sure they can't see me.
are you a woman?

Yeah well but we do.

You go guurl!!!!!

I see no problem with OP

That's my wife, man. No makeup, hair all fucked up but she doesn't give a shit. Lifts and grunts and is a sweaty mess when we're done. She's a trooper.

I don't intentionally avoid looking at them but I never really make a point TO look at anyone. I don't really socialize much (I'm not rude, just quiet) and just do my own thing. If someone asks me for something or says hi, I'm always polite and act friendly. There'd be no point in me getting too worked up over the sloots anyway since I know they're never going to fuck me lel.

Why would I ever stop looking at the ass & titties of gym sluts? It's the best part of going to the gym. Is this supposed to make you more alpha? You just sound like a tryhard edgy wannabe "chad" cunt

Why did you marry a male

She's female. Just a cool, tomboy type.

maybe he's fuckin hot

You should hear her grunt when I work her out.

I bet that would be awesome!