What's the sauce

Does anyone know if it's possible to look like this? Like, are there roids involved or is it natural

good genes

good knees

KEK

good sips

literally the most attractive man ever posted on this south korean bookbinding forum

It's a weird feeling looking at a guy and knowing he's fucked more 10/10 girls than you will ever even make eye contact with

right? like any argentinian he plays soccer but he looks so top heavy I'm wondering if he was taking something

Can someone plz shop his neck to a smaller size to prove neck theory is real

not sure who girl in >pic related is but she's either the luckiest woman on earth or a sibling

SHOOP NECK PLZ

he got a slightly above average face but a great body. He a solid 8/10

I want to know what his measurements are

SHOOP NECK ANYONE

PLZ

10/10 backside though
I really think he has the best body ever, I want to achieve it

friend him on fb and ask lol

You sure about that?

knowing a guy used steroids is a huge turn-off

E-even ones I took for allergies?

GOD DAMMIT GUYS PLZ SHOOP HIS NECK

do it yourself

i am not at home right now senpai, pls halp user

It was flu shot

t h i c c
h
i
c
c

then do it when you get home

Did a reverse image search and ithe suggested key words were "beefy muscle hunks"

Google thinks I'm left handed now.

It's a pic I got off his facebook

>"Is this guy on roids?"

This should be a banned question on here. Literally you faggot morons ask this multiple times per hour about different people.

Well, I've tried finding a clear way to tell but there isn't... Since it's my goal I'm trying to see if it is naturally achievable or not

is he though?

Agreed. Even if someone were to answer it, how does this question help anyone? By that logic, everyone who took roids would look like Arnie. Just take a look at /fraud/ and see how shitty most of them look.

And what happens next? You'll never achieve a body like his because everyone is different. There's more to looks and a nice physique than muscle mass and leanness, how hard is that to comprehend you low IQ retard?

pic related
>is this guy on roids

Neck theory confirmed yet again.

I've got news for you, buddy. This look is more attractive to insecure guys on Veeky Forums than it is to most girls.

r u on roids