>60% Protien
>Source of fibre
>Not filling
>Cheap
>Tastes like sin

Pork rinds + sips = God tier movie snack combo

>Not filing
think you answered your own question

Is there anywhere in the Midwest US that they sell those? Cant find them anywhere

Literally at any grocery store in the chip isle.

What is bulking?

good point got any other good suggestions for bulking foods?

the protein in pork rinds doesnt really count

Not kosher. Also to much sodium and too many calories for something not filling. If I was going to snack I would choose plain popcorn or chopped, raw veggies.

Nothing you probably don't already know about

>Meat highest in Omega 6
>Fried in vegetable oil
>liquid omega 6
Shiggy

>Implying Omega 6 is only bad for you.

Where do you get your rinds? Real rinds are fried in lard.

why isn't there any hot and spicy pork rinds in those jar?

Wasn't there something about the protein in pork rinds being literal garbage? Where your body can't actually break it down into aminos or something.

The protien in pork rinds is an incomplete source of protien, which means it contains only a few amino acids, it is still a valid source of protien provided you are getting the other amino acids through your meals.

inflammation

Healthy bones

>body cant break it down into aminos
That is the stupidest shit Ive ever heard. Whoever said that has no understanding of human metabolism. Probably was a vegan

because im not fucking poor, you stupid fuck. go eat cow shit in the fields, i hear its high in protein

>Pork rinds + sips = God tier movie snack combo

no lie this is my go-to snack combo...

You're poor in spirit if you can't understand the value of pork rinds

i can afford a filet migon every day, how does that make your stupid tiny brain feel?

For keto, coat them in the Doritos ranch seasoning and its a PERFECT substitute for chips. That and cereal with heavy cream.

that's not how you spell mignon

Collagen is lousy incomplete protein source from animals.

>Getting this heated over pork rinds

>Not kosher

Why are you even in this thread then your retarded heeb? Go bite off more foreskin. We all know that's your snack of choice

spotted the fat cunt

When you post something that implies you are Jewish on the fitness section of a Cambodian alt-right cartoon fetishist board, do you expect such vitriol?

lurk more

Good contribution, you absolute spastic.

Pork rinds are a god tier snack, as long as you arent shoveling shit loads into your mouth its fine, if you like chips but are having a hard time giving them up go for pork rinds.

Fuck off, kike.

it's basically gelatin; so yes it's worthless
still gorge pork rinds on keto daily

you some kind of vegan?

No he's right, it's shit tier protein, not really useful for building muscle. Google it.

Skin is mostly gelatin which is just twonamino acids mostly. Useless unless youre just trying to keep blood sugar down.