What's the most autistic thing you've ever seen in the Gym?

pic unrelated

Myself in the mirror.

fedor popularized that
it's for athletic performance, not getting swole. but who knows if its actually effective.

i shit you not, people actually wear these at my gym

does that mean that you would do sets of that at your gym?

LMAO what kind of autists wear gym shorts at a gym???

I always wondered why fit hates basketball shorts. What am I supposed to be wearing

its a meme brah

The implication is that guys wear these to hide their under developed legs

Kek. I saw some dude wearing those the other day, had like 3 pt's come up to him

how are shorts going to hide your legs

Pajeets doing ghetto ass circuit training. Fifteen pound dumbbell shoulder press to 45 pound cable pull downs to 25 pound shoulder shrugs to 35 pound ez bar curls. It's mental because they do maybe three reps as fast as they can, go rest at next station for 5 minutes, repeat. I don't get it.

The shorts in that picture have like an 11'' inseam. Unless you're Yao Ming, those shorts are meeting, if not passing, your knees

Skinny jeans, obviously. They make your BRAAAAAAPPPPS louder

Probably when i see the injuns and pakis wearing jeans

>benching in the smith machine

I wear short shorts to the gym, am I gonna make it brehs?

>go to the gym late at night frequently
>do some stretches and cardio, head to the weights section
>just getting started
>nerdy looking guy comes in, goes all the way to the back of the gym, notices me
>turns around
>leaves, never see him again

Yeah, that was me. You need to tone down on the garlic in your food, the whole place was swamped with your stench.

at my local gym there used to be this guy who would come, go to the weights section, and just admire himself and flex in the mirror. Then he would pick up weights, go over to any woman who was also in the weights section, and lift the weights while bragging about his muscles. Yeah, he never got a chick and was banned.

what a lord

underrated

it's just a dumb forced meme

This.

Cotton > basketball shit and they fit nicely around my thicc thighs.

My boxing shorts tore on my first set of squats, while my cotton nike shorts have lasted months

People OHPing babby weight with one leg in front of the other as if they're doing a clean and jerk

I laughed so hard I sharted

>warming up for squats
>pretty busy, all the racks are bring used
>go to get more plates
>some shit head gets under the bar and starts squatting while I'm loading plates up
>2pl8 on the right side and 1pl8 on the other
>actually does a full set of 5
>claims I wasn't even using the rack
>acts like this level of retardation was something he actually came in here planning on doing
>see him again a few weeks later teaching his bro to do smith machine overhead squats standing with your toes on the edge of a stack of plates

this shit ended me

i would not fuck with the man who could squat with a whole 1pl8 differential on one side, dude has killer fucking autismo level auto-pilot body mechanics and balance