Is proper eating or hard work at the gym more important for weight loss?

Is proper eating or hard work at the gym more important for weight loss?

Always proper eating. You could do a really intense compound movement session and burn like 300 calories but that means absolutely nothing if you are eating 4000 calories a day.

Proper diet is the key to how big you are. All working out does is determine how that weight looks.

diet. my fat ass was losing weight all the same during weeks when I was and wasn't working out.
also very much this.

So if I look like this, for example, could I become slim but not ripped if I fixed my diet? And how much time would that take eating, say, nothing but steamed chicken every day?

I literally don't care about memes like abs as long as the gut and slightly big titties go away

2nd pic

Eating properly to a certain degree. Don't cram your self full of sugar and deep fried shit on a daily basis.

But in terms of exercise, the biggest thing people have trouble with is moving during the day. If you sit on your ass at work/home for 18 hours a day and spend 1 hr at the gym 3-4 days a week you aren't going to lose weight very efficiently.

The reason why most Chads eat basically whatever they want and stay ripped is because they do sports, walk, run, bike, swim, fuck and lift. Chads almost never sit idle for more than a few minutes.

Forgot to add with minimal to average exercise could I do this?

You don't really have a gut. You wouldn't look much better if you dropped weight. Start a program like SS and eat like 3500 calories a day.

Just count your calories and eat 500 calories below your bodys need, working out more will help turn some of that fat into muscle.

Ready the sticky it also helps

SS? And thanks.
Yeah, I read it and did the TDEE stuff. Tried for a while but didn't know how to count calories on stuff that wasn't labeled so I eventually just started estimating and lost track after a week.

I sit on my ass from 9.00 - 18.00. and then +/- from 19.00 - 23.00. I hit the gym 3x a week from 21.00 - 22.30. On weekends I ride muh bike which I love. Been losing 1kg a week and I was not even obese to begin with according to bm indexes.

why the fuck be lazy?
>minimal to average exercise
I don't understand the mentality of half-assing something. The only difference is the effort, why not put it in?
>I literally don't care about memes like abs
you suq

Starting strength. Read up on it. DO NOT DO GOMAD WITH IT.

>O T T E R M O D E
Calisthenics and swimming, do a fucking lot of these and you will achieve the 2nd most aesthetic body type for women, if you care about thots. Body type is all genetics so unless you wanna cheat and /fraud/ or get fat af then work down (which takes years) your good.

why don't you want to start to lift? You don't even need to cut that much and you don't have to switch to steamed chicken and have that as your only option. What does your diet consists of btw?

Hey...uh bugs..?

I'll put in the minimal amount but whatever I need to get where I want I will do
Thanks, I'll look it up
Thanks. If I do cali-whatever and swimming what will this aesthetic body type look like, got any pics?
I don't mind lifting I'm just not very good at it

Eh I looked it up and I'm more skinnyfat, not ottermode. Found a neat body type chart too

Here
is the chart

>I'll put in the minimal amount but whatever I need to get where I want I will do
Is this how you go through life? Do you ever give something your all?

sleep>nutrition>working out

that being said: don't miss out on any of them to get good results.

I give whatever the necessary amount is, work smart not hard. If a task requires only half and not my all why would I waste my other half on it? Just to say I "gave it my all?"
Fug I get no sleep

>work smart not hard
Its not one or the other though. This only bothers me so much because I used to be exactly like this, and I wish I could go back in time and set myself straight. You're settling for mediocrity in everything you do. You should see your potential bro

pretty much this you might be a big fish in a little pond, but youll never get anywhere in life without any effort. there are people out there who are just as smart, if not smarter, who are actually trying their best. they will succeed, you will fail.

easy on the lasagna bugs