How are you guys able to fuck women that you despise...

How are you guys able to fuck women that you despise? Some uni cunt yesterday asked me to fuck her at her place after a few drinks with her friends

She was so fucking annoying i wanted to shoot myself and I couldn't even get a stiffy
Just told her I'm not feeling it and left

This is the second time it happens to me. Is something like that common?

You gotta punish them with your dick lol

I'm afraid I can't empathize

Honestly, last chick I had was a complete fucking bitch to my mate so I fucked her face til she puked, slapped her a bit for it, and she kept going. She loved it man, and I got a good ol power trip out of it.

>Cant get hard for a bitch
>Not the first time
>Unable to perform the greatest of fucks. Hate fucking.

Its either lupus or your gay

Girls these days like that kinda shit, its weird but god damn do I fucking love it.

Why is 2D so perfect, bros?

Real women are just not that interesting. I'd honestly much rather fuck a dude, to be honest. At least guys can hold up a real conversation

This has been regular in cases of which I hate the woman I am with
In relationships where I have a bond of trust with a girl, I do quite well in bed

I truly cannot fathom hate fucking

>uni
>going to bars
>getting drunk
>interacting with women
I'll let you in on a secret OP, a secret art of spending 4+ years at uni without not only never getting a gf but not even interacting with women at all! To start off with, you're a Konosuba fan so you surely have the necessary level of autism although I do think that it's a tie between Lalatina and Wiz for the best girl. Next, you must drop your finance or law or whatever useless bullshit degree you're doing and head straight into STEM. Now be warned, there are some grills there still but if you pick a real obscure engineering or science discipline, you'll be able to minimize your chances of even being in a vicinity of a walking cunt. Don't pick comp sci, due to affirmative action a whole bunch of grills were tricked into doing it but most of them drop out after first year.

Now that you're doing your shitty STEM degree that's eating away at your soul as you wonder if all this mental anguish is worth it, you'll soon realize that all your lecturers are chinks who can't speak a lick of english and your best option of passing is by staying home most of the time and learning shit off the course notes and youtube videos instead of actually getting normal contact hours. By doing so you won't accidentally bump into a girl as you're walking around uni. Also, whatever you do, don't go to the uni gym during the day because you might see some attractive women there. It's best to invest in a home gym or go at retarded times like 2am which according to my gym's visits graph is the least popular time. That's about the gist of it, I've been doing that for about 3 years now and my only contacts with women were cashiers and my female family members for months at a time. Good luck!

I genuinely appreciate the concern mate, but I'm pretty attractive to other women and indeed search for companionship
As I mentioned above, I cannot fuck a woman that doesn't make my noggin' groggin', which is most women. Even though I'm what is considered an outsider because of my tastes, I do fairly well socially. Nevertheless, I appreciate the reply

This guy has no idea how to actually avoid interacting with females at uni. Here's how you really do it:
>Pick a white male dominated degree like Classics
>Go to a university far away from any city that has been there since the middle-ages
>Spend all day in a dusty, secluded library in the Classics department
>only go to the gym at night
>if anyone tries to talk to you, mumble incoherently in Roman Latin and continue on with your sets like you're a Roman Centurion

But really, don't spend your time at uni fucking a bunch of girls. If you're paying out your ass and spending your time there you damn well better be making some scholarly achievements in whatever you're majoring in and impressing your professors.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

That does not sound like bad advice, though I'm already avoiding people.

I indeed feel like my feel would be better without women
Still, my main concern was whether something is wrong with me by not being able to fuck women I despise

Why would you need companionship when you already have a waifu? Fucking non STEM faggots and their hopes of reproducing, you're almost as bad as the grill engineer someone invited to our recent get together and when the subject came up she rubbed it in our faces that she might actually get married and have a family unlike us. I didn't say it out of politeness but joke's on her, nobody wants a career woman and she'll probably have to freeze her eggs in about 10 years.

Fuark that's actually pretty good.

Yes it is normal.
Virgins and selfproclaimed Alpha-Predators may not understand this but men can choose their partners too.
And if we don't really want to fuck the we don't get hard or it stays semi-floppy.
Someone or something told you, you have to fuck the next hot looking girl that crosses your way even though she is human garbage.
Just blow them off.

Unfortunately I am weak and unable to abandon my attraction to women
Maybe finding a way to turn to religious will save me
I'm seen as very direct and flirtatious by women
If I wasn't a weeb that studied eugenics and read visual novels, I would be the Chad I was at 18 (20 now), choking every possible girl for the sake of it

I appreciate the feedback mate

Just tell her no straight off. You don't wanna fuck her anyway so what's the point?

That was indeed my mistake mate, the reason I feel incompetent is the lack of understanding I had of the situation at that time, not realizing I should leave the premises as soon as I noticed her god forsaken behaviour

This was the first time I have done so in two years - never again

We live and learn man. No biggie. Just remember, don't let the pussy rule you. You rule it.

There're these things called "nofap" and "PIED" you need to Google. If you can't get it up at your age you'll be a worm-dicked eunuch by 30.

Got an easier way.
>go to the uni nearest to your parents' place
>don't move out and just comute everyday
>leave the campus as soon as your classes end and head home
>don't interact with the other students unless they interact with you
>spend free time playing vidya and shitposting
This is what I did for 3 years and only lost my v card this year, 8 months after graduating.

I just think you have standards, user, and you dont want to waste time. You want to be mentally stimulated and maybe you had an experience with someone before and it was 11/10. Rough to drop down from an incredible experience.

I dont know you, though, and can only assume. Look for ambiverts or introverts. There is a lot going on under the surface with an introvert, sometimes it can take a while to see it, which is why I suggested an ambivert.

My best advice is to just talk about an interest you have and if they respond with knowledgeable conversation then it is worth it.

>strong
>well endowed
>fertile
>loves being treated like shit

Lalatina is definitely best girl

Lalatina begs Kazuma to fuck her, they're both in bed and he jumps out the window wtf.

Not to mention best girl Megumin has like 3 scenes where they start going out and kazuma still doesn't do shit when she's in bed with him multiple times

or you can just study computer science. I study programming in technology and computer science university, female to male ratio here is like 1:10

Literally this. The only problem is it doesn't end up really being a punishment because all women secretly want to be violently fucked.