I used to eat fastfood every day, drink large amounts of cola and eating sweets. I didn't exercise at all

I used to eat fastfood every day, drink large amounts of cola and eating sweets. I didn't exercise at all.
For about two weeks now, I only eat 1000-1200 calories of pic related a day and walk every day to and from work (about 3,5 kilometers).
I haven't lost single kilogram of weight. Is that normal?

It's because you're a literal retard

Thanks senpai, that helped.

are you fat? because it sounds like you have a very good metabolism otherwise

What did you expect? You didn't list your height and weight so we don't know how fat you are and so we can't give you your recommended kcal intake number
And seriously? 1000 kcal of a Czech protein shake and walking? This is what losing weight or fitness sounds like to you? Have you tried eating healthy, doing cardio, hitting the gym OR READING THE FUCKING STICKY?

My height is 174cm (5'8) and weight 75kg (165 pounds) and I have zero muscles so yes, I'm kinda fat and I'd like to lose that weight.

>5'8
>75kg
>fat

eek!!

i can't believe there's idiots who actually buy into shit like this

Walking as weight loss is a may may. Start light jogging, get an eliptical, or hit the gym.

It's not protein shake though, it's legitimate food with optimal ratios of nutrients. There isn't healthier food. I'm not saying fitness, but I thought I'd lose at least some weight if I cut like 2/3 of my normal calorie intake. Isn't it calories in/calories out?

No, it violates the laws of thermodynamics. It's quite a serious problem.

It's actually pretty cheap, I definitely waste less money than before.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, thats why I asked here.

An 800 caloric deficit is too much. You body goes into survival mode and clings to any fat reserves, all the while you feel like a shit.

Eat at a 200 caloric deficite, with a higher share of proteins and go do crossfit/body weight excersises and build some muscle.

how is the fiber content?

Here you go.
I wanted to try this shit since it's the easiest way for me to get more healthy food.

I want to start jogging, but my cardio is still shit, feel like I'm gonna die after 400 meters. That's why I just walk for now.

Read the fucking sticky already you mong
Holy fucking shit

do you actually plan to drink this shit for the rest of your life? what happens when you stop drinking this stuff and don't know how to diet on normal food?

I'm okay with eating mostly this and sometimes sneaking in some regular food I like.

Do jumping rope. Jogging is shit tier.

Do I actually need the rope?

am I being baited?
If yes: 7/10

If not: stop starving yourself retard and tell us your goal and post body,

No but it's less fun imo. They actually sell jump ropes without the rope. It's just the handle with something attached to it that counts the revolution.

Not bait. Just first time on Veeky Forums. Will post when I get home.

Actually kind of is though. In the CBT threads there are some ripped dudes with lifts past 1/2/3/4 @ 145 lbs. I know because I'm also 5'8" and monitor those threads for what kind of weight and lifts I should be looking at to have my goal body.

what are you eating ? does that have sugar in it

the same shit happen to me you might have insulin resistance / Fatty liver

i was stuck at 255 riding my bike every day for 20mi for 2 weeks and barely lost 2lbs.
so i did some googling and found out about insulin resistance and non alcoholic fatty liver an found out if you blood sugar is above 100 you WILL NOT!! lose weight you will be burning glucose.
so i went an bought a blood glucose meter and test myself my blood sugar was 168 after eating and 145 after a 24hr fast .(normal is 70-100)
so i did a 1 week water fast i did no exercise for the first 2 days then i started riding my bike again an at the end of the fast my blood sugar was 86 and i lost 7lbs

i went back to eating (once a day) meat,fish, eggs an chicken ZERO CARBS/NO SUGAR !!! and alot of salads and now my blood glucose stays under 100 it will spike after a meal but will drop after an hour

this was all a month 1/2 ago and my current weight is 238lbs from 255lbs

I eat this.
Yes, it does have carbs in it. I'll look into insulin resistance, thank you user.

When it's all just fat and no muscles, yes.

You are a perpetual motion machine.

maybe I could sell my body to science

No but really, where does my body physically get the energy to even live? According to some calculators online I should've spend like 1700 calories a day just to sustain vital functions.

Either your body works in a completely different way than the rest of the universe, or your caloric intake estimate is wrong

I don't estimate though, I measure that shit.

>1000 kcal
>Hugo meal
10/10

I don't feel like I'm starving myself, I don't feel hungry and I feel like I have more energy than I used to. Which is weird since I should have LESS.

My goal is just to be skinny I guess.

It is normal, the body autoregulates. You are probably losing fat, but retaining water weight, just keep at it and the weight will drop.

Thank you user.

Well as far as shilling threads go yours is particularly shit.

I'm not shilling you fucking retard, why the fuck would I shill czech product here?

Also since you are eating less junk you feel more energetic, but the caloric deficit will catch up to you in 3 to 6 weeks