Masculinity and testosterone

Been feeling very ill lately.

Could you guys help me find some manly pictures, I need to get back to training, something like pic related.

Post a picture that makes you go, "god dam" has to be related to masculinity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar
arscives.com/bladesign/history.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
twitter.com/AnonBabble

;)

My favourite.

Basically what Camus is arguing is that if you view the goal not as reaching the top of the hill, but continuous self improvement, then the gods failed in their punishment of sisyphus.

woa, thanks.

Imagine being this pathethic. No, I don't mean like the guy in the pic you posted, I mean being as pathethic as you. Trust me, everyone knows. I know exactly.

Is there an English translation of this book?

lmao its all about the face isn't it lads? Look at this vampire.

Best help wanted as ever (for Shackleton's Antarctic expedition).

Actually really pathetic.

This is cool, because it shows the spirit of man. Even when the only benifet is to be acknowledged as a part of a tough historic crew, they will jump at it. Because in the end, some people prefer money of recognition. But a few of us desire glory above all

my wallpaper

Captain Mad Jack Churchill. Led WWII Commando raids carrying a fucking claymore, and scored confirmed Nazi kills with a longbow.

This kind of shit is why men need to read history.

Ernest Shackleton. Shipwrecked in the Antarctic, builds boat out of wreckage, sails 3000 miles to South Georgia, lands on the wrong side of the island, hikes across it climbing over a fucking mountain range, gets help, brings his entire crew home.

Upon which most of them promptly volunteered to go fight in the trenches.

j-just get a better haircut, exercise and b-be yourself bro

Beck Weathers. Goes blind from laser eye surgery complications in the Death Zone on Mt. Everest. Gets caught in a monsoon blizzard. Goes into hypothermic coma. Left for dead by two doctors. After 26 hours frozen into a snowbank, he remembers, in the depths of his coma, that he has a wife and kids and WAKES HIMSELF UP OUT OF THE COMA and walks into camp like a fucking zombie.

Anatoly Boukreev. Summits Everest without oxygen. Gets back down to Camp IV before the storm that got Weathers blows in. While the Sherpas are wiggling out terrified in their tents, goes back up the mountain and starts pulling people off it, saving five climbers.

Fucking hell do you have anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar

Not one man but what could be the ballsiest group of men ever put on this earth.

One rear guard group took on a fight with an enemy that had more tonnage in one ship than their entire task force, and staring down the largest guns ever put on a warship.

>Aircraft from the carriers of Taffy 1, 2, and 3, including FM-2 Wildcats, F6F Hellcats and TBM Avengers, strafed, bombed, torpedoed, rocketed, depth-charged, fired at least one .38 caliber handgun
>fired at least one .38 caliber handgun

Moral of these stories? We all need to man the fuck up, not just OP, and you shouldn't be fit for grills; you should be fit to save your own ass, save your crew from the penguins, and to be able to go bowhunting for /pol/acks.

>save your crew from the penguins, and to be able to go bowhunting for /pol/acks.

Fucking this

I have pic related, by far the most badass story I've heard

arscives.com/bladesign/history.htm

Cato The Younger. The exemplary Roman Stoic. Alpha as fuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_the_Younger

Ever hear of the Battle of Saraghari?

21 Sikhs held out a fort, for the British Empire. None deserted, all died in histories greatest last stand.

All 21 men received the highest military honours available.

Sikhs are awesome, but Googling "Ghurka Victoria Cross citations" is enough to make Chad be afraid to ever use the term "manlet" near a short pajeet, JUST IN CASE.

Julius Caesar was a Roman Senator when he got abducted by pirates. When they sent off a ransom to the Roman senate for his return. he was insulted at how low it was and made them make it higher. The pirates actually got to like him and got on well with them, after a while he said to them that he would track them all down and crucify every one of them.

It took him a long time but he fucking did, every last one.

TFW you will never draw your .38 in anger on an IJN warship...

The Roman Empire is the only thing you need for Manliness inspiration and greatness.

Without a doubt the most important, influential and greatest state to ever exist. Just read a bit about it on Wikipedia and get inspired.

basically op is gay for dick

wow I didn't know him
thanks user

Holy shit

So what, they thought he was joking? Pretty badass that it took him a long time. Like this was a side project of his, often on the back burner but taken up every now and then.

Arm wrestling ftw

The Brits come close. Drake and the other Elizabethans. Nelson, Wellington, the Victorians who went out and colonized an absolutely HUGE swath of the planet. WWI. Churchill. WWII. They had a hell of a good run even if they're going through a low spot. But the Romans? Yeah, the Romans were amazing.

Someone needs to Photoshop his skin green and his pants purple like the hulk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River